"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Regis Altare just really went in on someone cheating in Mario Kart around 67 minutes in. Some of the things he said were "you're probably really sad about your life, you're probably super fat, you probably have no friends"... what was that about being a reformed toxic gamer, Altare?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Ame got a translator to help chat with her JP bros. Seems to be working as intended.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Haachama incoming
1662945750054.png

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Regis Altare just really went in on someone cheating in Mario Kart around 67 minutes in. Some of the things he said were "you're probably really sad about your life, you're probably super fat, you probably have no friends"... what was that about being a reformed toxic gamer, Altare?

I love when the toxicity flows out. It means they are so much like us. I just hope no HAES fatties on twitter try to get him to apologize.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Ame got a translator to help chat with her JP bros. Seems to be working as intended.

It's been a while since I've heard Ame give a good belly laugh like that; adorable

I'm sure there are those that enjoy this: Clock women sounding cute

kestraline

Early Adopter
Phase 3/ Phase Connect Gen 3 auditions are now open

I wonder if any of the Haven-X vtubers might get picked up.

As much as people wish that Pippa would groom Lisa out of Tsunderia, the yabbit has said she's fine in that company.

Also hello I finally managed to get into the other place earlier and found out this was up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's been a while since I've heard Ame give a good belly laugh like that; adorable

I'm sure there are those that enjoy this: Clock women sounding cute

Lol even the girls are TKSRing Kronii on that. Speaking of Kronii, just a reminder, that /vt/ is retarded and Kronii has always had fits of laughter like she did in that DBD stream. I really recommend watching the segment in Kiara's 12 hour stream with Kronii, Ame, and Ina. They played a mini-game collection with some fun ones like so:

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Lol even the girls are TKSRing Kronii on that. Speaking of Kronii, just a reminder, that /vt/ is retarded and Kronii has always had fits of laughter like she did in that DBD stream. I really recommend watching the segment in Kiara's 12 hour stream with Kronii, Ame, and Ina. They played a mini-gamr collection with some fun ones like so:

Just wait for the Worms collab and /vt/ to start saying that they've never heard Ame laugh as much as when collabing with tempus

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Magni does live sacrifices of "doubters" for an intro. You'd think he'd get bonked but..

Vesper does a flip and calls for doubters to come with him to the next Dez live sacrifice event.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As much as people wish that Pippa would groom Lisa out of Tsunderia, the yabbit has said she's fine in that company.

Also hello I finally managed to get into the other place earlier and found out this was up.
They're really rolling out Gen 3 quick, things must be going rather good at Phase.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more Pippa endorsed people as she was trying to lure Sleepy into the company but Sleepy doesn't want to lose her model and doesn't want any pressure to do anything besides play Tarkov 12 hours a day to curb her autism.

Wonder if we'll finally see @Azehara debut.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is "taking a break" for a few weeks:

1662953899555.png

What did she do to get this?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Lia is "taking a break" for a few weeks:

View attachment 47
What did she do to get this?

Lia Lickers Likers in shambles. I watched her stream with Yuri a couple days ago and she seemed okay. I hope this hiatus isn't too serious.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia Lickers Likers in shambles. I watched her stream with Yuri a couple days ago and she seemed okay. I hope this hiatus isn't too serious.
Hopefully it's just some personal/family issues. Otherwise this vid hits differently

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe Fishman insulted Freddy Fazbear and she needs the three weeks to drive up to Canada to slap him and then drive back?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Could just be some accident/illness. Maybe a family emergency.
Guessing it might be either a family emergency or she might have had a mental breakdown. I don't follow Lia too much but whenever I seem to catch her she is doing or saying some weird shit. Just hope that whatever it is, she makes it work out.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I posted this over on the Farms, but I don't want you guys here to miss out on the cringe.
1662959008961454.png

Poor Mumei is going to have to read this eventually.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I posted this over on the Farms, but I don't want you guys here to miss out on the cringe.
View attachment 48
Poor Mumei is going to have to read this eventually.
I just got secondhand embarrassment and autism from this supa. Nice to see most everyone is coming over, since I haven't been able to even load the farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom