"Uh oh, Subaru's balls might trend"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Was unable to post this on the other site but the stop motion animator I have posted about before is selling Rushias if anyone wants them.
View attachment 1
Always interesting to get the perspective of an outsider.
I want her nendo. Did a preorder for it on another site but I have a feeling they kept it up and never took it out from stock so they probably wont deliver shit.

Also, the spooder is doing an archived karaoke. First one I've watched from her and I am seriously surprised at how much range her voice has.
She is an amazing singer.

So the fit abs having tan tomboy horse girl has a fun gun animation too.
Fine you sunnuva bitch, I'm in. I'll try to catch some of her content.
Damn I missed the debut because of a wedding. Gonna have to watch it now. Her shorts were pretty cool.

Max0r is currently in Pippa's chat.

.....and she just doxed DemonDice.
DD/Calli is Hololive's worst-kept secret. Even worse than the cake princess being a chicken.

How about stablising Gen 2 first fishman
Reminder that Gen 2 took about 8 months to debut after they got picked. A smaller 3-person group would be nice.

@The Proctor adding multi-quote might be nice. Currently had to manually copy/paste every quote.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She is an amazing singer.

I'm sad that the VOD edits out the 5-10 minutes of cute drunken rambling at the start that happened during the live broadcast. Any chance you caught it or know someone who did?

Edit: Multi-Quoting is now enabled.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I honestly barely used the upload options in the original thread. Would you be kind enough to outline exactly what the restrictions are here, so I can potentially loosen them? I can't promise exact parity as I have no idea what kind of fucking magical space wizardry Josh employed to keep his totally unsupported, heavily customized Xenforo port operational without creating a portal to the realm of Slannesh, but I'll try my best.
I'm not sure what he does exactly but I'm guessing he probably has a server for uploading files in general, but you could basically upload video directly as well as any image. The image I posted I had to change to Jpeg just to get it to upload as the site was telling my the normal PNG file I got off of Poast was too large. I'm guessing that's just a settings thing as Youtube has a similar issue with tumbnails but not videos obviously.

@The Proctor adding multi-quote might be nice. Currently had to manually copy/paste every quote.
This would be very nice as well to have.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sava Safari has her first horror stream. And as she say first horror game ever. Her previous persona (Gezu gezu) don't played horror games? Or it's just a bait.

update after stream
Now I see why she doesn't play horror games. She's not scared of anything at all.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I honestly barely used the upload options in the original thread. Would you be kind enough to outline exactly what the restrictions are here, so I can potentially loosen them? I can't promise exact parity as I have no idea what kind of fucking magical space wizardry Josh employed to keep his totally unsupported, heavily customized Xenforo port operational without creating a portal to the realm of Slannesh, but I'll try my best.
It is not possible to attach mp3/mp4 and webm to your posts. HOWEVER you should get a designated DMCA agent first . We wouldn't want this site to get nuked the moment someone uploads a clip with copyrighted music.
Edit.the registration fee is 6$ according to google

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Orayo

Elite baby keeps winning
1662918913811.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pon Wolfo POV cross gen Prop Night collab

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

"There's a muscle here... And that's the butt-cheek of the thumb." - Grampire

Everything he spouts is worthy of a Yabairys award.

"IT DOES THE LINE FONT OR IT GETS THE HOSE."- After people are telling him to use font to line something.

EDIT:

On topic of TEMPUS opening memberships and the different tiers they have, I'm glad to see them offer affordable ones but making sure they are different from the other tiers. I sorta wish the girls would make their tiers different too, because most of the time it's like you're paying for the same stuff (even if you have the expensive membership).

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Vesper's max membership level is actually tempting. Now imagine that someone with an extra spicy nickname like Eating Mike Tyson's Ass got it and Granpire had to weave it into his D&D campaign.

...although, speaking from experience, it doesn't take long for a regular campaign to take a rather silly turn. I have to yet witness a D&D game between close friends that hasn't become something out of Monty Python's Holy Grail after 5 sessions.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Vesper's max membership level is actually tempting. Now imagine that someone with an extra spicy nickname like Eating Mike Tyson's Ass got it and Granpire had to weave it into his D&D campaign.

...although, speaking from experience, it doesn't take long for a regular campaign to take a rather silly turn. I have to yet witness a D&D game between close friends that hasn't become something out of Monty Python's Holy Grail after 5 sessions.
Pure Chaos. I really enjoy watching him get booli by his membership, so I'm praying someone comes through with this. Hell, 5 sessions is too long, I'd think by the second one shit starts to go crazy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The collab with Kiara, Ame, Kronii, and Ina was pretty fun on Kiara's 12 hour 2-year anniversary stream. The "fake artist" minigame was funny.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Where does Shiina live? she was acting like it was late at night for her talking about not being able to sleep due to a morning deadline

Airi just showed her Zoomer chat clippy calling him the first vtuber

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Airi just showed her Zoomer chat clippy calling him the first vtuber
Apparently, someone has actually made clippy into a vtuber, and I have the horrific honor of being their very first view.

Edit: 9/11 debut. What a disaster.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Apparently, someone has actually made clippy into a vtuber, and I have the horrific honor of being their very first view.

Edit: 9/11 debut. What a disaster.

The worst thing to ever happen on this day.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
dezart - Copy.png

This is waaay late but the other board got messed up switching providers and I wasn't able to log in, but this is the second pic from the Dez and 39Daph collab. I think the duck is daph's casual vtuber avatar. And Dez's head is covering up an Axel zombie.

Collab was pretty good, Daph seems a bit socially akward but Dez got her to open up a bit, and both are good and quick artists so they complement each other well. It seems like she recently fell into the vtuber hole and watched both HL and Niji. It looks like they're down for collabing again.

Drew Inna back in May.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Edit: 9/11 debut. What a disaster

Oh hey thats the voice of Claude in 3 Houses

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Oh hey thats the voice of Claude in 3 Houses
I see. I just saw the clip in my search results, not the "archive" part.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Marine has been blessing normie ears at JP grocery stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom