"'Falsely claiming to be sponsored' is wrong because 'deez nuts' is not a brand."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
To be fair, I've never heard of a bidet like that. The only kind I'm familiar with are the ones inside of the toilet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The chuuba autismo posting will continue untill morale improves

Nice to see that some place that wasnt as autistic as the first discord popped up

Edit: dont let vermintide ddosing the farms distract you from the fact Pekora bought a fucking MONKEY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Actually come to think of it, has Pekora updated that at all? I'm pretty sure some people were mentioning that what she bought could be a hassle as a pet. I guess she's still handling it well from the shitposting about it.

I'd say this can only go well, but they were wise enough to have management curate the list beforehand. I imagine the yab potential has fallen massively due to that, but I hope their manager threw a few weird things in.

Also: Hag lion laughs

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Gura's going to do another Big Brain Games stream in 3 hours.

Since the first one is gone and I didn't watch it I'm looking through clips to prepare.

It's gonna be so good. I enjoyed last one so much.

About the Niji expansion, I know its to be expected but damn does it feel like its happening even more quickly now. ILUNA feels like it came out last month, and although it's doing alright, I would have expected NIJI to let them settle a bit more before bringing another wave into the spotlight.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It got posted on the other thread, but Pippa is on Sleepy's channel.

The way she rolls her r's is so cute. I love watching her play with others, she always sounds so happy.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It got posted on the other thread, but Pippa is on Sleepy's channel.

The way she rolls her r's is so cute. I love watching her play with others, she always sounds so happy.

Pippa's very obviously got a minor speech impediment of some kind that she totally sublimates when it isn't drawn attention to. But pretty-much the moment somebody goes 'LISP' in chat, the psychosis triggers and off she goes. She's one of those fun entertainers that manages to keep a lid on her neurosis best when she's not actually trying to at all, like a tightrope-walker who can dance across a wire blindfolded, but has a panic attack if he ever looks down and actually sees the drop.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Also, the spooder is doing an archived karaoke. First one I've watched from her and I am seriously surprised at how much range her voice has.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Good grief, they really don't mind stretching their audience wide and thin.
That seems like part of the gameplan, giving opportunity to more people while making it more likely for a fan to find someone they fancy. Admittedly though, even this feels faster than expected. Granted, this wouldn't compare to how apeshit they went for one of the JP years, but it's still not a lot of time for ILUNA to get their spotlight. Even assuming this is a Lazulight/Obsydia situation where they were a singular grab split across two waves, this would obviously be a lot bigger.

Since we might presumably be here in and out for a while, might as well keep up with the shilling - Kuzuha is starting his own series of Niji tournaments. First one is PUBG customs on the 16th and 17th, and they do include some of the expected ENs.
l2q657dnl0n91 (1).png
vs2aylonl0n91 (1).png
It also has a fuckton of sponsors, apparently more than he expected.
opera_95bLCWaLRU.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I did not expect spooder's voice to be able to go so deep. Damn. I only caught this an hour in and now I'm scrambling to grab the best bits in OBS.

Edit: Oh good it's actually archived. Too used to the opposite. Definitely downloading the whole stream afterwards.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Pippa is currently body pillow shaming Sleepy. On her own stream no less. This rabbit is out of control!

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Holocure compilation

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Finally time for horse tummy.

EDIT:

We are satisfied.
tomoe-screenshot-gun - Copy.PNG

EDIT:
We are most satisfied

EDIT:
Judging by what she said in her debut, it sounds like she's actually in the US military IRL, though she won't say which branch. Although she likes being in the service, she has some criticism for the military and says she sees other servicemen getting depressed and wants to help them.

She also said she plans to stream 2 times a week regularly from now on, in addition to her short videos.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was just watching Axel and started thinking about something. Australia has pretty strict rules about video games, right? I don't really watch Bae (or Sana before she retired), but has her and Axel's home county had any noticeable effects on their streaming?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
That seems like part of the gameplan, giving opportunity to more people while making it more likely for a fan to find someone they fancy. Admittedly though, even this feels faster than expected. Granted, this wouldn't compare to how apeshit they went for one of the JP years, but it's still not a lot of time for ILUNA to get their spotlight. Even assuming this is a Lazulight/Obsydia situation where they were a singular grab split across two waves, this would obviously be a lot bigger.

Since we might presumably be here in and out for a while, might as well keep up with the shilling - Kuzuha is starting his own series of Niji tournaments. First one is PUBG customs on the 16th and 17th, and they do include some of the expected ENs.
View attachment 8
View attachment 7
It also has a fuckton of sponsors, apparently more than he expected.
View attachment 9
Ngl, I was excited for all of ILUNA but that died out quickly when they debuted. No shade, but I didn't find most of them that entertaining so sometimes I forget they exist. 😟

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Pippa is currently body pillow shaming Sleepy. On her own stream no less. This rabbit is out of control!

I got intense flashbacks to the birthday daki reaction. Went to check the merch and holy fuck, there's COFFEE now?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I was just watching Axel and started thinking about something. Australia has pretty strict rules about video games, right? I don't really watch Bae (or Sana before she retired), but has her and Axel's home county had any noticeable effects on their streaming?
They banned Rimworld for a while. Nanny state.

Bea doing JP memes.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

moonlight

And he's getting so many memberships that his chat keeps crashing. This is great.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nah. If Bae actually had the guts to continue playing Outlast, it may have, but Outlast 2 may be the censored one rather than Outlast 1. But neither really streamed games that would have been affected.

IRyS and the all the JP actually are, though. She has the JP Biohazard versions of the RE games, which are censored in Japan. Bae played RE8, but as far as I know, the Aussie version is not censored like the JP one.

The boys did $5, $10, and $100 memberships. $100 is supposed to be a meme that "no one will actually buy" but we all know that is never true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom