"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Myth Anniversary waiting room us up. Looks like it will have 360 degree viewing and will have a 4k upload with spatial audio for the vod. Should be interesting.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pon wolf birthday stream. But on twitch for some reason.

Twitch because Youtube fucked her over and she is still the only one that doesn't have memberships or any sort of monetization. The sad part is that she is probably the one that needs it the most. She works at a black company.

I had a feeling they would be opening auditions again soon so was already getting into the mind set of getting all my shit together for that 5 minute video. God this is going to be cringe as fuck but im going to shoot my shot as hard as I can because I generally believe that phase connect is the best small corpo group atm.
Wish me luck lads because im going to need it
Market yourself properly. You may not be the best at singing, dancing, talking, streaming, video editing and image editing but all you have to do is prove that you are proficient enough at it

Also mention that you are a sad girl that plays League. You get bonus points for that.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Twitch because Youtube fucked her over and she is still the only one that doesn't have memberships or any sort of monetization. The sad part is that she is probably the one that needs it the most. She works at a black company.

Market yourself properly. You may not be the best at singing, dancing, talking, streaming, video editing and image editing but all you have to do is prove that you are proficient enough at it

Also mention that you are a sad girl that plays League. You get bonus points for that.
She is drawing 493 atm, not that bad.

Kalion

:)
Pon wolf birthday stream. But on twitch for some reason.

Reimi has been super entertaining this stream. A constant wail of terror.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
More Rust for god of Rust. Six days countdown.

Reimi has been super entertaining this stream. A constant wail of terror.
She is break my ears :)

wew

Male hag love!
YouTube has updated their rules and policies for ASMR. No more sexually ear sucking but also allows more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content?
This will hit Vtubers hard because I know a lot like to do weird RP ASMRs. I can see a troll mass reporting people with this and getting people taken down with how shit YouTube handles reports and the likes.

1663006973737.pngTweet
Source on the new rule changes

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
She's coping almost as hard as we are.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
YouTube has updated their rules and policies for ASMR. No more sexually ear sucking but also allows more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content?
This will hit Vtubers hard because I know a lot like to do weird RP ASMRs. I can see a troll mass reporting people with this and getting people taken down with how shit YouTube handles reports and the likes.

View attachment 55Tweet
Why would games be affected isn't that fictional scripted content?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

View attachment 55Tweet
Well.. That's fucked due to the open window being left behind to be abused by trolls. Wonder if this will spur an exodus to twitch? Or, force content creators to shill member only streams for more edgy content.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kronii is doing a twitter space... had her wisdom teeth pulled.

Here

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
:ROFLMAO: Where is manager-san? This girl is so out of it.
Unhinged may be too strong a word, but Kronii is going places

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
:ROFLMAO: Where is manager-san? This girl is so out of it.
Damn, I missed it. Hopefully someone archived it.

I found it: https://mega.nz/folder/BFU2TAYb#bVjFt32sGa1BI5b6OZ458Q
  • This is fucking funny. "My friend told me to sell my teeth on eBay, but I think I should sell if for a million dollars to the tooth fairy."
  • Now she's rambling about how she would rather freeze to death then burning to death. I wish this was the normal Kronii.
  • "I got scammed for a good cause."
  • Ok, you should listen for the blood talk around the 24 minute mark.
  • "You miss me? That's kinda cringe."

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii is doing a twitter space... had her wisdom teeth pulled.

Here
Damn, that sounds like peak content. Drugged up idols that can barely speak. Also, hope she doesn't have a bad time with it. I was fine when I got mine out, but I know some people that got fucked up for like a whole week from their wisdom teeth being pulled.

moonlight

I didn't listen in on it yet, but this is supposedly an archive of Kronii's high as a kite space.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I swear, this is like the 6th account I've made just to talk to you gaylords.

But to be on topic, I am kinda getting filtered by Holocure streams. Great game to play, but hearing some of the girls debate which item they should take, asking chat, etc., for minutes at a time is just pain.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I swear, this is like the 6th account I've made just to talk to you gaylords.

But to be on topic, I am kinda getting filtered by Holocure streams. Great game to play, but hearing some of the girls debate which item they should take, asking chat, etc., for minutes at a time is just pain.
Yeah, I think I'm on my 6th new account as well. Watching Holocure instead of playing it is pain, but I will admit it makes fine zatsudan material to just turn it on and have in the background while I work.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Uruka is back to a regular schedule.
Also Tomoe put out her stream schedule. Why you would read a wiki page at midnight baffles me but what do I know?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912_164453.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912_164453.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220912-164341_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-164341_YouTube.jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 19

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom