"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So RIP FlaVR stream

Screenshot_20221113_033829_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20221113_034327_Brave.jpg

The fuck is SME? Sony music entertainment? It was the 80s weeb pop wasnt it?

Edit: It's back up at this time of update.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Kobo, Kaela, Moona, Zeta and Iofi playing overwatch 2

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Leading to real life troubles for the vtuber herself and maybe even legal repercussions for the schizos.
Only if you are a SEAmonkey or Eurofag.
Here in the "Land of the Free™" we can dox to our hearts content (except Judges, Witness Protection program citizens and vermintide if they have too much power)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
At least we've got the 20 minute Low Effort Clips highlights.

Couple people in thread said they archived it. Just gotta wait to see if they do. Here's the off jewtube place to look

Edit: Nitter wasn't loading picks for a minute but now that it is
Screenshot_20221113_041824_Brave.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I tried to check it in google, and looks like it's a common issue, and it's not new
1668334941356.png

I'm not sure what to say, it's just a Pippa issue, as there are companies that sell a service for non copy right music to use in streams. I think a lot of them advertise on Raid Shadow Legends content creators oddly enough.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Publishing someone's dox is not illegal*, even if that info was obtained illegally. The pentagon papers for instance were leaked illegally to the New York Times, yet the supreme courts sided with the press: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._United_States.
This is also how WikiLeaks was able to operate. If you have worked for any Corpo that handles sensitive data on its customers, your boss and finance will constantly tell you that, YOU leaking info to anyone makes you liable. However the press publishing the info you leaked is not. So some random dude """hacking""" into a vtubers account , getting their dox and posting it, may or may not be legal, and he could be liable for it. But you @The Proctor are safe*.
Of cause this all comes with an asterisk as these rules and laws don't prevent Paypal and all other corpos from blacklisting you or you getting dragged into lolsuits that you will probably win. but it will still cost you a few thousand $.
Personally I have no issue with anyone posting dox, particularly if the dox was shared by the "victim" herself on social media. The only exception are dox of minors and to a lesser extend dox containing addresses. But I have no rational, logical or even ideological reasoning for those exceptions - I just consider it tasteless.
SIKE ackchyually my based opinion is that doxxing is only good if it is done to people I don't like and bad if you dox people I like
- friend good -
enemy bad
- Carl Schmitt approb

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Publishing someone's dox is not illegal*, even if that info was obtained illegally. The pentagon papers for instance were leaked illegally to the New York Times, yet the supreme courts sided with the press: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._United_States.
This is also how WikiLeaks was able to operate. If you have work for any Corpo that handles sensitive data on its customers, your boss and finance will constantly tell you that, YOU leaking info to anyone makes you liable. However the press publishing the info you leaked is not. So some random dude """hacking""" into a vtubers account , getting their dox and posting it, may or may not be legal, and he could be liable for it. But you @The Proctor are safe*.
Of cause this all comes with an asterisk as these rules and laws don't prevent Paypal and all other corpos from blacklisting you or you getting dragged into lolsuits that you will probably win. but it will still cost you a few thousand $.
Personally I have no issue with anyone posting dox, particularly if the dox was shared by the "victim" herself on social media. The only exception are dox of minors and to a lesser extend dox containing addresses. But I have no rational, logical or even ideological reasoning for those exceptions - I just consider it tasteless.
SIKE ackchyually my based opinion is that doxxing is only good if it is done to people I don't like and bad if you dox people I like
- friend good -
enemy bad
- Carl Schmitt approb
There's also the fact that reality exists. Regarding Wikileaks, where is Julian Assange now? Who has power and can control the narrative, even when they are lying through their teeth?

Now, obviously leaking personal information of vtubers is no where near as evil as exposing government corruption through leaked documents, or showing that Hunter Biden is doing underhanded deals alongside his pops for millions of dollars in foreign countries using an abandoned laptop, or suggesting that our elections are not the safest and most secure in all of history, or disagreeing with The Science(tm). But even on this much smaller scale there can still be huge problems, even if the letter of the law is on your side.

TL;DR, the law doesn't actually matter if you go up against the wrong people. For a smaller scale situation than all that; look at what Null is dealing with despite not doing anything illegal.
Basically, I think your asterisk is far more important than you give it credit for: "Of cause this all comes with an asterisk as these rules and laws don't prevent Paypal and all other corpos from blacklisting you or you getting dragged into lolsuits"

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I don't really care about the doxxing discourse, but this isn't the farms and would be easier for malicous parties to get rid of if people dont take reasonable decisions in what they post beyond roomate names and socials.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I tried to check it in google, and looks like it's a common issue, and it's not new
View attachment 5098

I'm not sure what to say, it's just a Pippa issue, as there are companies that sell a service for non copy right music to use in streams. I think a lot of them advertise on Raid Shadow Legends content creators oddly enough.
They hit me before on one of the AI streams I clipped. The amount of music she played was probably the issue. Had it been 1 or 2 I think the video would have just gotten demonetized but not supressed. This has been one of my main criticisms of how she operates her channel. Pippa is losing out on about 1-2k ad revenue a month for no reason other than she keeps playing copyrighted songs. One song is enough to fuck your videos from monetization (multiple can also fuck your discoverability as the video gets blocked in many countries). Going back to the whole shitty living situation, that's extra money she could be putting towards renting a good place (or saving up to actually buy property) or getting a maid to clean/cook and do dishes for her so she doesn't have to worry about it.

Clip tax because I knew I had to come out with something once the VOD got nuked to shit and back.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So RIP FlaVR stream

View attachment 5094
View attachment 5095

Wont she get fucked for using JUSTICE and Madeon as background music?

1668338169341.png

Madeon is a part of sony music bullshit. The cucks with big money bags struck pippers stream for 'Madeon - Pop Culture" probably maybe
edit: for clarity daftpunk labels are warner and disney, plus their own. Justice is under warner and ed bangers

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Here's a little clip from Wednesdays Grimmi stream in which her cat Pumpkin told her it's time for bed.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Holostars' UPROAR!!'s Phantom thief/Cafe owner 3D debut will be next week as predicted, I guess it's also confirmed that Fuma will be getting his in 2 weeks
00.png

announcement stream here, he mentioned about preparing something else too in addition to his 3D debut as well (not sure what is it yet though)
I don't watch Uyu as much anymore because he would stream at odd-hour often even by JP timezone standard, but he was known for enjoying horror game, having an English homework/duolingo stream that invites the usual funny shenanigans, and this. He had a pretty good singing voice though although he didn't showcase it as much as Rio does

Unarchived Nara Haramaung karaoke stream live right now, she's one of the good niji-exid singer in my opinion

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
After seeing Ophelia Midnight's voice studies here I've been watching those VODs. Her most recent stream was a Selen study.

She has a new model reveal and a 15K karaoke in 9 hours.

Tangent: I don't know if Vtubing technology will ever advance to the point of showing the mouth movements she wants to show when demonstrating the IPA.

An orchestral remix of Stellar Stellar, from the same channel that did the orchestral remix of Astrogirl.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Chat keeps trying to unironically remind Pippa of her "promising to post feet pics at 100k" bit. I really hope that it ends up being a bait-and-switch with rabbit feet or something, not actual feet pictures, because those retarded thinly-veiled fetishistic faggots don't deserve the inch.
Or the foot.
:smugpipi:

So RIP FlaVR stream
Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
Making My Own Vtuber Company || NovelAI
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I don't usually go through twitch clips but someone on /lig/ brought this to my attention. I remember this stream but didn't think to see if anyone clipped it (I was away from my pc and Mari privates her VODs before making them public).

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Every time I check there's another great clip from Tomoshika's old duolingo streams.

Whenever a vtuber says "give me money", even accidentally:

EDIT:
Better view of Pippa's creation, Rika.
RikaPaprika.jpg

I just realized she's adult Kisara from Kenichi. It's like a 90% match.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Americans are the only people that care so much about their ancestry. I never really understood their obsession with that shit.

I'd think it's because in a lot of old or largely homogeneous countries, the local population doesn't have to trace too far to find their roots that could go back thousands of years, but NA countries are fairly young as far as countries go in the grand scale, so at some point their genealogy is going to leave the continent, and finding that trace can be kind of interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom