General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think having one or two curse-word users amidst a batch of seisos creates good contrast. Take Enna, she is arguably the most foul-mouthed talent of the big corpos yet that adds to her charm somehow.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hahah Kaira just scored a C in Blue Danube and proceeded to call the game a cunt.
:youlittleshit:
I love this unhinged chicken

1668307872393.png

What the fuck is wrong with such people
You donate and SC to show support not because you except your message to be read, thats just an added bonus
I hate even more how Kiara actually responds to this shit instead of ignoring it, I think its retared

Also thanks for everyone breaking down the numbers and doing the accounting, was quite an interesting read

I Kiara the first EN to say cunt?
Before any of the aussies did it?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The only dox I'm curious about for a chuuba is maybe a face and a first name. I don't want to know these people's home addresses, who their family is or what time of the day they make their bowel movements, and anybody who pursues these should be treated with suspicion.

And whether Kson has an American or Japanese name. It's been a lingering curiosity for me.

Also, here's a clip of Saruei recounting her experience getting stalked by an IRL ugly Pepe LePew late at night. She's a slight woman IRL so I can't imagine how terrifying that must've been.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everyone's favorite commie-chuuba is getting the ire of some loli-fags and geninue petite woman now

It was only kinda funny to me since vtuber cringe, who slap fights alot about this, called her a worthless commie lol

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"This has never happened to me, therefore it does not exist"

vestars20

Early Adopter
They hit me before on one of the AI streams I clipped. The amount of music she played was probably the issue. Had it been 1 or 2 I think the video would have just gotten demonetized but not supressed. This has been one of my main criticisms of how she operates her channel. Pippa is losing out on about 1-2k ad revenue a month for no reason other than she keeps playing copyrighted songs. One song is enough to fuck your videos from monetization (multiple can also fuck your discoverability as the video gets blocked in many countries). Going back to the whole shitty living situation, that's extra money she could be putting towards renting a good place (or saving up to actually buy property) or getting a maid to clean/cook and do dishes for her so she doesn't have to worry about it.

Clip tax because I knew I had to come out with something once the VOD got nuked to shit and back.

I bet these are issues that Sakana spars with talents about. Pippa, right or wrong, might see this as an expense for building her brand as a caviler non-conformist. Or, she might just not care. Though, Pippa always impresses me with how intelligent she is about content creation but she drives me crazy how stubborn she can be. Case in point - after Vanilla she tried to create the redhead cinnamon and got frustrated that she could not get a similar headshot profile: top of hair was being cut off, not being square to the camera, camera not being eye level or above and so on. So, she definitely fixed all those issues with her next models, right? Sena - top of hair cut off. Donna - not square to camera. Lolime - not even a headshot. Rika - everything wrong.

Tangent: I don't know if Vtubing technology will ever advance to the point of showing the mouth movements she wants to show when demonstrating the IPA.
The tech probably will get there, it would be super cool to be able to follow the mouth movements while having the internal throat section visible. Like in the MRI studies. The current closest vtuber would be codemiko but I would bet that a linguist wouldn't find it interesting as miko's goal isn't to represent how she sounds words as much as presenting a pleasing model. Now that I think about it I would love to know Ophelia opinion.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
And whether Kson has an American or Japanese name. It's been a lingering curiosity for me.

Same here, I said as much before as well. I have precisely no basis for it to make any sense and I'm pretty sure I'm just unhinged, but: I once had a dream I was talking to her and she said her name was Anne/Anna.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What the fuck is wrong with such people
You donate and SC to show support not because you except your message to be read, thats just an added bonus
Attention seeking donos are a plague. It's even worse on Twitch - curse whoever had the idea for TTS and the amount of inane shit it enables streams to be spammed by. I get second hand embarrassment just listening to it, I don't get how people can sincerely type out half of the stuff I see.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She deleted the initial tweet lol

She’s honestly a really talented person, the covers I’ve heard from her slap. She could probably be way more successful (even a big indie) if not for the negative professionalism and self-defeating statements like “lolicons are pedos”

edit: also I feel like 50-100 likes on average for a 10k follower account is not good.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom