"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I might be extremely biased but Clio doesnt sound likes shes using a voice changer, and her voice has been remaining consistent throughout the stream

I more than welcome second opinions on this.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I have seen discussion about warfare and weapons in there but Pippa is out of the line?
It's discord jannies, so what do you expect? The greatest sin to them is not murder, it's misgendering. Banning discussion of someone who sometimes talks about topics you don't like is what tyrannical little insecure fags do who have no confidence in their own positions or values.

I might be extremely biased but Clio doesnt sound likes shes using a voice changer, and her voice has been remaining consistent throughout the stream

I more than welcome second opinions on this.

That's either the shittiest microphone of all time or a tranny. When she breathes you can here so much distortion, so it's either one or the other.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Ame seems to have finally got her internet fixed in case anyone here was in her stream before and it started having a lot of issues.

Downside? It's Overwatch.
Plus side? It's Amelia fuckin Watson, m8

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Favorited; that was incredible. Stellar art, fantastic lyrics, terrific visuals, phenomenal singing, and wonderful instrumental.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not part of Mumei's membership unfortunately but if she's doing songs from musicals she should also do Dead Girl Walking from Heathers in addition to Candy Store like you just mentioned. I might have to find the rip of it after it is done.
She did do that one recently too, but I don't remember which karaoke it was. Maybe the halloween one because of 'dead girl'? Edit: Yes.

Why are there Tactics Ogre assets in Pippa's anime girl generator? :annoyedpippa: Airi is going to play it soon, maybe they are sharing this account to make thumbnails or something? I would be pleasantly surprised if Pippa had any interest in it.
The Tactics Ogre remake ticked me off. Bought it, installed it, and it doesn't even work. I saw a bunch of people on Steam having the exact same problem and there's no fix for it. Refunded. I'll maybe reconsider it if it gets fixed and goes on sale.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

totsu stream with Petra

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi showing off some fanart
Screenshot_20221112_224204_TwitchMod.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So I've been looking at the stuff posted about doxing in the last few (dozen) pages. Going to post this here for instant visibility and over in the forum discussion thread. I want feedback on this analysis. Both practical and legal, if you have such knowledge.

So we've had an interesting event occur recently. In the last few days, user @DrStupid posted a stunningly comprehensive and in-depth analysis of vtuber personality Amanogawa Shiina's internet presence. This was generally well-received by the community and few if any people had issues with it.

However, it was later highlighted to me that some other people had done similar things on the homeland, except they went a step further and attempted to directly access things like website profiles, Gmail accounts and other forms of personal identification associated with the personality they were investigating.

There has been much debate about this, all of which I appreciate. It has led me to refine my previous understandings of the subject and lay down some more well-defined rules about what is and what is not acceptable to post here.

It is acceptable to post any publicly available information that is explicitly accessible without needing to resort to non-public or private sources.

For example, if a vtuber accidentally reveals their Discord username on screen during a stream, that has become public information. It was shared on a public medium, to a live audience. Regardless of whether or not it was intentional, it is now public knowledge. Post-facto efforts to delete the information are irrelevant.

In the above scenario, it would be perfectly fine to join a public Discord server you knew the revealed account had posted on previously and catalog their messages, because, again, it is public information.

However, if someone were to take that publicly available information and use it to try and derive more private information, the waters become muddier.
In other words, if you used their Discord information to try and log into that account or any connected accounts, then extrapolate details about the user's phone number or email addresses from the security prompts, that is illegal. You are deliberately attempting to breach their account security, and manipulating measures put in place to protect their identity in order to compromise said identity. You have moved beyond the realm of passively gathering data the vtuber publicly submitted (intentionally or not) and into the realm of actively trying to compromise their privacy.

Attempts have been made to defend this behavior, along the lines of 'it's their fault for not having better OpSec'. To that I simply reply; 'when was the last time you heard a rapist win a case by claiming his victim was totally asking for it?'

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She'll make a loli eugenicist and a femboy banana, but apparently pregnancy is a bridge too far. What is her fear?

Bathing? Bleach? Cognitive behavioral therapy? A balanced diet? The possibilities are endless.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The Tactics Ogre remake ticked me off. Bought it, installed it, and it doesn't even work. I saw a bunch of people on Steam having the exact same problem and there's no fix for it. Refunded. I'll maybe reconsider it if it gets fixed and goes on sale.
That's fucked up. I got through the tutorial parts just to check it out, but I'm waiting till tomorrow to play through it seriously. Pippa + Airi double feature is too much for me to play anything tonight :pippaworship: Anyways, I'll be mad if it start crapping out once I pass the 2 hour refund point :annoyedpippa:

kukkia

Early Adopter

Favorited; that was incredible. Stellar art, fantastic lyrics, terrific visuals, phenomenal singing, and wonderful instrumental.

Probably my favourite NijiEN solo original so far.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mmm.. This Rika Paprika character's about to make me act up.
RikaPaprika_Pippa.PNG
Feelin a little Chile, if you know what I mean.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mmm.. This Rika Paprika character's about to make me act up.
View attachment 5087
Feelin a little Chile, if you know what I mean.
I don't know, out of all of them Donna Vina is probably the best. Though that might just be because Pippa said she can't be fixed and I'm rather contrarian.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She can drop $3200 on two 4090s at the same time.
She can't drop more than $0 on some paper fucking plates, or comfy shoes.

vestars20

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ah after Amecord posted that announcement It's only a matter of time until KFP posted that as well. Kinda weird though I have seen discussion about warfare and weapons in there but Pippa is out of the line? But then again maybe the mods don't like YTuber drama and the likes.
If you look closely you'll realize the /k/fp are the mods. Daily gun chat is a thing in that place.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Chat keeps trying to unironically remind Pippa of her "promising to post feet pics at 100k" bit. I really hope that it ends up being a bait-and-switch with rabbit feet or something, not actual feet pictures, because those retarded thinly-veiled fetishistic faggots don't deserve the inch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

........why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom