"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pretty sure that whole debacle was over a year ago at this point. And she apologized.
A part of me just gets a feeling that it doesnt matter for some people

Its either that or all discords being friends and just having the same policies, thats probably a simpler answer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Welp Pippa gave use free reign for these characters, time to put Lolime in contention for VA tan.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Its either that or all discords being friends and just having the same policies, thats probably a simpler answer
Yeah, that's my best guess. If the fancords aren't just ran by alts of the same 5 dicksplitters lusting for a crumb of power, at the very least they're very good friends with each other.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
ORANGE CHICKEN LOVERS! THOSE FREE FROM THE USUAL ROOM!! LEND ME YOUR EARS!!!

Can any of you confirm If this post is legit and from a Kiara fan Discord or whatever?
View attachment 5076

Payments will be more Kiara and Orange Woman is good postings here!

Also a Kiara meme for your trouble:
View attachment 5077
At this rate Pippa is gonna be kicked out of 109 different Discords. This is so fucking retarded lmao.
I honestly want to say I saw this coming after the ban from the Amelia Watson fan discord or whatever. Most of these vtuber fan-discords (fancords) are moderated by the same group(s) of people (I'd say its similar to Reddit in this factor). Once they crack down on something in one of their servers, the rest will soon follow suit.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Imagine doing reps. Couldn't be me.

Just managed to tune in to Pippa's stream and it seems pretty fun so far. Sorry I missed the BonBon bombshell creation.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I honestly want to say I saw this coming after the ban from the Amelia Watson fan discord or whatever. Most of these vtuber fan-discords (fancords) are moderated by the same group(s) of people (I'd say its similar to Reddit in this factor). Once they crack down on something in one of their servers, the rest will soon follow suit.
You're telling me that there's a shadowy autistic femboy cabal limiting & censoring the discourse?!

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi live. Playing the evil within in about 2 hours

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is true, Israel loves Pippa and Pippa loves the Jews.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
If I'd ever do a gay op, it would be to convince a lot of people to change their VPN to Israel so that Pippa or some other Vtuber thinks their primary audience are a bunch of Yids and Jews.

Welp Pippa gave use free reign for these characters, time to put Lolime in contention for VA tan.
She'll make a loli eugenicist and a femboy banana, but apparently pregnancy is a bridge too far. What is her fear?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Just managed to tune in to Pippa's stream and it seems pretty fun so far. Sorry I missed the BonBon bombshell creation.
Pippa left gold on the cutting room floor with her attempts to make a chocolate-themed girl.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Also Pippa's highest viewership is from New York City, plenty of jews there too.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Just like her uncle
1667725003442407.jpg

She'll make a loli eugenicist and a femboy banana, but apparently pregnancy is a bridge too far. What is her fear?
Commitment

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They didnt let go of that Asuka cosplay wrestling grudge..................................

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In unarchived members only karaoke: "pussy" -Mumei, 2022 :dandanl:
This girl is so cool!

(It was part of a song from Heathers)
Edit: So much whiplash in these karaoke streams, but it's fun. She's not happy with her voice today so the super serious singing is rare, but shines through once in a while.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They didnt let go of that Asuka cosplay wrestling grudge..................................
The fancord jannies just wish they were the fat guy.

USS IOWA

Can any of you confirm If this post is legit and from a Kiara fan Discord or whatever?
View attachment 5076

View attachment 5077
Ah after Amecord posted that announcement It's only a matter of time until KFP posted that as well. Kinda weird though I have seen discussion about warfare and weapons in there but Pippa is out of the line? But then again maybe the mods don't like YTuber drama and the likes.
How much did you have to pay off the KFP discord to remain unbanned considering the teammate discord banned both you and Pippa? I need an answer @Depressed Nousagi.
By putting her in the S-tier of Hololive waifus tierlist, I guess.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
In unarchived members only karaoke: "pussy" -Mumei, 2022 :dandanl:
This girl is so cool!

(It was part of a song from Heathers)
Not part of Mumei's membership unfortunately but if she's doing songs from musicals she should also do Dead Girl Walking from Heathers in addition to Candy Store like you just mentioned. I might have to find the rip of it after it is done.

View attachment 5076

View attachment 5077
How much did you have to pay off the KFP discord to remain unbanned considering the teammate discord banned both you and Pippa? I need an answer @Depressed Nousagi.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Why are there Tactics Ogre assets in Pippa's anime girl generator? :annoyedpippa: Airi is going to play it soon, maybe they are sharing this account to make thumbnails or something? I would be pleasantly surprised if Pippa had any interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom