General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I enjoy the commentary honestly, i never expected i would watch worms gameplay for more than 30 minutes.
I don't think posting the link to here elsewhere is inherently wrong, the original thread was really fucking visible and we never faced too many existential threats or that much harassment apart from the occasional tourist, i don't expect there will be many people who give a shit about this.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Maybe I'm just unaware but why is "kick vee" banned from Pippa's chat? I thought I've seen that in chat before, but I saw a few people say that then get deleted a few seconds later.

As far as I'm aware Vee made an incredibly cringy video trying to weaponize his fanbase to spam 'DEBATE PIPKIN PIPPA' in a big Twitch streamer's chat, because Pippa expressed a liking for their content, but they said they hated vtubers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's honestly simultaneously heartwarming and saddening to see this thread moving much faster than the homeland atm

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's honestly simultaneously heartwarming and saddening to see this thread moving much faster than the homeland atm
Can't reach autism speeds when the website takes 30 seconds to refresh and fails to post four times in a row.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wife and I get COVID, vermintide take down the main site, find we have a perfectly viable alternative being set up. Nice. I guess it remains to be seen if we'll permanently set up roots here or if we migrate back to the farms once/if the dust finally settles.

Yeah and the ads shit is about to get worse if this makes it out of testing phase.

Also, I actually don't mind too much YTMusic. It's... alright. Mainly I like that the weekly "supermix" has led to me discovering a lot of new music I otherwise wouldn't have ever found.

Probably the weirdest thing was after a Fauna karaoke where she mentioned the band "Metric" a lot, YTMusic started slipping it into my mixes. Fauna turned me Emo. 🙃
I actually ended up paying for Youtube Premium to use it as a background player on my phone. I hate the fact I have to pay it, but with how much Youtube I stream in a day it's well worth never having to see a single ad ever.
Surprised it's not been dono dropped on a Pippa stream yet. Is she even aware of this place?
Someone could just as easily drop it in her Maros if they wanted to.
Airi got herself killed by an iron golem on Erina's property and has now declared an eternal crusade of vengeance against robomommy. Robomommy is online and in her chat. It's glorious. I love malding woof.
Airi while sweet seems to get hyper competitive and seems to have a revenge streak. Expressing her respect for the Killdozer after Pippa informed her of what it was really sealed it for me.

Edit; That fucking autocorrect. Lmao.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
Pardon me for just barging in, because there are almost 30 pages since my last visit.
Does anybody have good download links for MMD, or other 3d, models of the Hololive girls? I am especially interested in Dino-Gura.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Magni+Vesper duo should really become the commentators for every Holo tournaments from now on

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can't reach autism speeds when the website takes 30 seconds to refresh and fails to post four times in a row.
Can't even open it rn, was only able to yesterday and that's how i learned about where everyone had fled to, as others have said, constant downtime may not affect slower moving topics, but we go through pages at light speed due to how stream commentary works and generally how full of news and happenings the vtuber community is, i will only go back once things stabilize or a good enough chunk of regulars have done so.

Kalion

:)
Yuri started drinking and... she's kinda gone.

image_2022-09-17_000049887.png

Attachments

• Fc1BM-RWAAE6DGi.jpg
    Fc1BM-RWAAE6DGi.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 21

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
MuBae Cover Collab is premering

Edit:Ninja'd

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
MFW I get to read the inevitable unicorn teammates seething after this Worms collab.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Seems like Axel and Altare both have missed some very easy shots or just not even taken them.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuri started drinking and... she's kinda gone.
Someone on /pcg/ went out of their way to AI(?)-unblur this, because of course.
1663387874259.png

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
First of all - Iroha (de gozaru) will be live in 106 mins with some Splatoon 3

Second of all - Look at this cute clip of Fubuki and her cat.

Very cute.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is the sweatiest game of worms I've seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom