"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wait, it was just spammed in our dms, right? Right?!
I originally only did the big DM while indiscriminately inviting people to it best I could on the slow-ass site to filter the tourists, I didn't expect the link to end up on Poa.st lol. That is a bigger issue than being in the main thread. It seems fine, though, no spergs have shown up, for now, at least.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Since we don't have that merch thread yet, i'll leave these here before I sleep.

Also a Polka nendo was just announced.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I originally only did the big DM while indiscriminately inviting people to it best I could on the slow-ass site to filter the tourists, I didn't expect the link to end up on Poa.st lol. That is a bigger issue than being in the main thread. It seems fine, though, no spergs have shown up, for now, at least.
Nah, if you didn't make that post none of us would be here. I appreciate it.

I just read Nene's post and thought it was being spammed in the main thread. It doesn't seem to be the case based on @Godzilla1984 info.

I'm probably just over worried, lots of crazy shit lately and I'm tired of things I like being taken away.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Axel takes his first girl. Ame down. Now lets see if anyone loses it over his obvious toxic masculinity.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Since we don't have that merch thread yet, i'll leave these here before I sleep.

I'm setting it up right now, just dealing with malding SEA wolf first.

wew

Male hag love!
I'm getting hyped over worms thanks to magni and vesper screaming over axel sniping watson down lmao
hahaha cali is just going to keep playing it safe watch her make it all the way to the end and piss every one off

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I posted once on Poast and Twatter with no fanfare and we haven't gone full Sodom and Gomorrah.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nah, if you didn't make that post none of us would be here. I appreciate it.

I just read Nene's post and thought it was being spammed in the main thread. It doesn't seem to be the case based on @Godzilla1984 info.
I checked it a few minutes ago while I could get on the ST as I was looking for stuff in the thread, and it hasn't been posted since the other day.

It's probably just stragglers who got tired of the downtime. A lot of the fun is posting during live streams so it's rough when things keep crashing. Not really an issue for discussing cows you don't watch though and it's nice that it's as stable as it is.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mori Calliope wins by doing nothing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I posted it twice in the main thread/DM chain trying to lure scuttle (now that he has officially responded I won't post it there anymore), once in both discords looking for stragglers, and once in Poast to get my kiwi followers there that missed it including Sithis
I can delete it from Poast if you guys think I should
Kronii joining Round 2 of the worms tourney!

Edit: Yeah, I feel like I can't watch both of these Worms streams at the same time.
I have one playing on my mobile and the other playing on my PS5 it's working pretty well

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mori Calliope wins by doing nothing.
Honestly, that was a valid strat for how they are playing.

Also the color commentary from Dez and Vesper is amazing.

Also, nah don't delete the links. I don't think anyone cares enough about us right now to bother us here.

Burnt Fish

it was posted in the main thread on the farms and I saw it posted on Poa.st as well. People more or less instantly broke from the notion that this was a backup for thread regulars and broke containment with it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I said earlier that I wouldn't be buying any other merch until my Gura nendoroid showed up. That was before I knew that Polka would be getting one.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I have to say I like how they did this tournament.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe I'm just unaware but why is "kick vee" banned from Pippa's chat? I thought I've seen that in chat before, but I saw a few people say that then get deleted a few seconds later.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This worms match is pure, unbridled autismo. It. Is. Beautiful.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I gotta say, I am surprised Moona is playing tomorrow, what with all going on with her in Japan. I guess it will be a nice wind-down after her 3D, though.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Hololive Error Steam page did what Hololive Error couldn't to the rabbit: it broke her.

Maybe I'm just unaware but why is "kick vee" banned from Pippa's chat? I thought I've seen that in chat before, but I saw a few people say that then get deleted a few seconds later.
Vee, and IBS in general, is verboten in Phase-Connect streams.
Even tangential references like 'Kick Vee' are no-nos.
Pippa watching Warski made her nuke the last GTA stream.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
3min until the unicorns absolutely lose their collective shit.

Ame with the fucking Livesey lmao.
View attachment 440
finally joining

Ame is hilarious as always. wtf are those pngs

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Calliope Mori Expert Wigger Digger
Ame in shambles
Axel actually playing the videogame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom