"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yeah, it's pretty shit at being horror when you go "Oh, hey Sora."

I think if they went for a slice of life game and throughout the school day it gets progressively weirder and creepier you would've been able to get invested in characters and the story. Instead we got whatever this was.
This:
But Hololive.
I'll take my royalty check now, Yagoo.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Not sure the full extent of Xenforo, but the farms had some kind of post highlight system for big news. Was that some custom Jersh wizardry or would that be implementable here? My only issue with dedicated topics for stuff chuuba-related is fragmenting the main dicussion.

Xenforo has a feature called "Threadmarks" but I am not sure if it's an add-on we have to pay for or it's a feature that needs to be check-boxed in the Admin Control panel/Permissions.

That's a question for @The Proctor when he gets some free time to look at it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yeah, it's pretty shit at being horror when you go "Oh, hey Sora."

I think if they went for a slice of life game and throughout the school day it gets progressively weirder and creepier you would've been able to get invested in characters and the story. Instead we got whatever this was.
Could be an interesting concept if they played into it, maybe made it so the girls are constantly chipper and happy despite things getting weird and creepy. Play the two themes against one another to give that unsettling feeling of contrast.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
3min until the unicorns absolutely lose their collective shit.

Ame with the fucking Livesey lmao.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If anything surprise they haven't just released their own gacha game, since that shit would sell moderately well (and we know the girls collab banners also sell good in other games).
I mean, GFL already has Pekora (Eastern Front Warcrimes Edition) and Botan (Extra Hag Edition).
1663383103270.png1663383303664.png

But what kind of gameplay or setting would a Hololive gacha even do? They could flip some Alternate assets for a Genshin clone, but that takes a lot of fucking work to do well, they could do some kind of Raid Shadow Legends clone that's just a game that plays itself. For the setting or plot, I can only really think of Holocure: But Gacha, because Hololive doesn't really have a, uh, dedicated enemy faction, I guess?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
When we have 42 registered users and 40 guests, wtf, one does often forget how many lurkers the original thread had, and with @Scoots breaking containment and spamming the link everywhere (i can't wait for dear reader to get pissed at us for splintering like little bitches) i find it fascinating how many people like to read our inane ramblings.
Wait, it was just spammed in our dms, right? Right?!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kronii joining Round 2 of the worms tourney!

Edit: Yeah, I feel like I can't watch both of these Worms streams at the same time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Fuck, this shit is hard to listen to. Each POV has their own VC and they're both constantly talking at the same time. I'm not really sure how this commentating thing is supposed to work. Fuck it, muting Ame's stream. I'd rather hear the commentary. He's drawing on the fucking screen like a football play.

8k watching Magni and 11k for Ame. I honestly didn't expect the boys to get that big of a chunk. Bravo!

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii joining Round 2 of the worms tourney!
Unicorn Sperg Part 2 Incoming.

Also holy shit the production quality on Magni's stream LMAO
Announcers.jpeg

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I mean, GFL already has Pekora (Eastern Front Warcrimes Edition) and Botan (Extra Hag Edition).
View attachment 438View attachment 439

But what kind of gameplay or setting would a Hololive gacha even do? They could flip some Alternate assets for a Genshin clone, but that takes a lot of fucking work to do well, they could do some kind of Raid Shadow Legends clone that's just a game that plays itself. For the setting or plot, I can only really think of Holocure: But Gacha, because Hololive doesn't really have a, uh, dedicated enemy faction, I guess?
True, but I was thinking more closer to idolmaster? You recruit these girls and help them build their fame through farming materials that match their lore and raise them up to become idols. There's some stupid gacha games out there that somehow still make a lot of money (Love Nikki, etc). If we focus on the idol stuff then it could be a rhythm game, or like holocure too, but just put the special dresses behind paywall.

Edit:
Unicorn Sperg Part 2 Incoming.

Also holy shit the production quality on Magni's stream LMAO
Excellent, now we can fully document it for the laughs.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

Certain investigators ignoring the boys lol. But otherwise Ame chat seems ok so far. I can't imagine many haters stuck around, there really isn't a good rebuttal for "free money lol." Unicorns can't really respond to that, except by fucking off.

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
We got a Bing bot, we've made it to the big times
View attachment 441
That's inevitable, unless we completely lock this place down and I don't see that working. Putting no robots.txt does nothing. I just hope no one was spamming in the main Kiwi thread.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Fuck, this shit is hard to listen to. Each POV has their own VC and they're both constantly talking at the same time. I'm not really sure how this commentating thing is supposed to work.
Think it's kind of just one or the other. I'm actually really digging Magni and Vesper commentating. Production value is pretty great.

Edit: Ok yeah definitely go to Magni stream. We got the play by play with the NFL drawing on the map style. Fucking outstanding.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Xenforo has a feature called "Threadmarks" but I am not sure if it's an add-on we have to pay for or it's a feature that needs to be check-boxed in the Admin Control panel/Permissions.

That's a question for @The Proctor when he gets some free time to look at it.

Looks like it's free, but there's also Threadmarks Pro, which is $40 plus an extra $25 per year.

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Think it's kind of just one or the other. I'm actually really digging Magni and Vesper commentating. Production value is pretty great.
Yeah, my man is going hard. It's much more interesting tbh.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We're 5 minutes into the practice game of Worms, and Calli is already as close as possible to blowtorch & girdering without actually doing it. Sasuga.

Ten minutes in. She's actually blowtorch & girdering.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Airi got herself killed by an iron golem on Erina's property and has now declared an eternal crusade of vengeance against robomommy. Robomommy is online and in her chat. It's glorious. I love malding woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom