Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Honestly really surprised Kronii decided to join the worm collab expected her to just lay low for a while after last time, honestly dont know why she accepted since tis is gonna cause drama for sure, I wonder if she either that clueless or is doing on purpose out of spite.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Damn Ame lost her huge lead with that one worm taking a dip!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like Axel and Altare both have missed some very easy shots or just not even taken them.
Nah, I think they just suck. Altare even was fucking shots against Axel up.

Also these fucking rat strats man. Making me proud.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Honestly really surprised Kronii decided to join the worm collab expected her to just lay low for a while after last time, honestly dont know why she accepted since tis is gonna cause drama for sure, I wonder if she either that clueless or is doing on purpose out of spite.
Kronii just ain't gonna let the unicorns dictate who she collabs with even if she tries to appease them by not streaming her pov

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>0 kills
>3 deaths
>75 damage
>win
Pink woman does it again.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The fucking rock music every time it switches to Magni's POV and the complete silence for Vesper absolutely fucking kills me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
On the subject of Pippa, before the Farms was having trouble people had asked about her crazy ass growth this last month. To put it into perspective, here's her last month of sub growth from Playboard.
1663388155355.png

Since she started putting out those shorts starting with the Saint's Row remake short 3 weeks ago, she's seen a massive spike in not only Sub count, but CCV averages as well. And this chart isn't even 100% accurate, as she's currently at 63.2k as of writing this. More power to her as well, because Pippa has always been one to push company unity. I think if she really emphasizes her viewers to watch other PC streamers and spread the good word, we might get a "Rising Tide lifts all boats" type situation.

The fucking rock music every time it switches to Magni's POV and the complete silence for Vesper absolutely fucking kills me.
This Sportscenter-style commentary from Magni and Vesper is fucking brilliant. Helps that both these guys are clever speakers, and Magni is still funny as hell. I'd kill to see more of this with other Holo events.
A little sad we don't get commentary from the real star of Hololive commentary, John Magginton
1663389235498.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On the subject of Pippa, before the Farms was having trouble people had asked about her crazy ass growth this last month. To put it into perspective, here's her last month of sub growth from Playboard.
View attachment 449

Since she started putting out those shorts starting with the Saint's Row remake short 3 weeks ago, she's seen a massive spike in not only Sub count, but CCV averages as well. And this chart isn't even 100% accurate, as she's currently at 63.2k as of writing this. More power to her as well, because Pippa has always been one to push company unity. I think if she really emphasizes her viewers to watch other PC streamers and spread the good word, we might get a "Rising Tide lifts all boats" type situation.
Neat the shitty saints row reboot sperging caught the algorithm

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This Sportscenter-style commentary from Magni and Vesper is fucking brilliant. Helps that both these guys are clever speakers, and Magni is still funny as hell. I'd kill to see more of this with other Holo events.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I guess Altare and Reine will do tomorrow since Mangi and Vesper will be playing? Or maybe just no commentary stream.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
"Get rekt, Altare" I love the boys taking the shit out of each other.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Preview of Yuri's new model -
1663389179496.png

She sounds excited about it on stream but then she also sounds drunk off her tits, so take that how you will.

The short news/reaction videos do wonders for discoverability because they have keywords people will be searching for, and will also show up in the recommended videos for other videos on the subject. Her CCV's been growing along with it so she's keeping the new people around. I'm happy for her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I guess Altare and Reine will do tomorrow since Mangi and Vesper will be playing? Or maybe just no commentary stream.
There will be commentary stream on Ames channel her co-host remains unannounced it's also on the 23rd

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ame will commentary with someone else next match (which is also until next week not tomorrow)

wew

Male hag love!
View attachment 449

A lot of vtubers only pump out streams and songs but a great way to cast out your net is with bite sized videos. Glad Pippa is trying something different and mixing it into her normal content. Also as an old vtuber fan glad to just see videos being made again hope someone makes something like Kizuna AI stuff back in the day

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh, wow, maybe I should learn to fucking read. Thought it was three day event, not weekly. Also, yeah, for some reason I didn't think about Ame commentating, since she won't be playing...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A lot of vtubers only pump out streams and songs but a great way to cast out your net is with bite sized videos. Glad Pippa is trying something different and mixing it into her normal content. Also as an old vtuber fan glad to just see videos being made again hope someone makes something like Kizuna AI stuff back in the day
Vesper is doing the same chopping his Zomboid and FTL streams into bite size LP chunks hope it gets the same results

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Well they said just now, commentators aren't decided yet. Ame said she can if someone else wants to pitch in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom