"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoyotimes5

I don't see how this game is well regarded at all. It has awful popin issues and horrid level design. Just looks like utter dogshit. But I guess when the rest of the series is as bad as Sonic is, you learn to settle for less than the bare minimum.
This is probably like Pokemon Arceus where the polish and graphics are lacking but the moment to moment gameplay is fun in a series that needs it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche 4 year anniversary stream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Girl unironically likes competitive Yugioh, take it from someone who has travel to other countries on the back of a truck with 3 wheels just to proceed to go something lie 1-7 in a tournament where my only win was against an autistic guy playing a dark magician deck, and still somehow enjoyed at all of it, we Yugioh player are scientifically wrong in the head.
I used to be somewhat competitive in MtG and we had one guy in the group that ended up getting into Yugioh, he was a combo player, and he was also the most deranged of the group, so I can confirm.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I used to be somewhat competitive in MtG and we had one guy in the group that ended up getting into Yugioh, he was a combo player, and he was also the most deranged of the group, so I can confirm.
Me too, but the one guy who liked Yugioh was a local judge who was an annoying asshole who would also play and lie about rules to try to cheat. But he also sold drugs to highschoolers so I told on him out of spite and at first nothing happened except I got banned from FNM because the owner was probably doing this too. But then he got arrested and the owner got divorced and his Ex-wife un-banned me. You might think this is too much information BUT NO THIS COULD BE ANY LOCAL MTG/Yugioh shop! I guarantee it! :smugpipi:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Apparently the beloved sentient moldkin known as Pippa Pipkin was brutally murdered by one of her own pets last night. Yes, the bnnuy Vtuber was killed...by her own rabbit. From the top rope.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The same guy who made a video on consonant aspiration (howdduh sound like Bipgun Bippa) also has a video on the s->Sh phenomenon, which is the way IRyS pronounces "shtrong", "shtreet", "shtupid" and many others.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Apparently the beloved sentient moldkin known as Pippa Pipkin was brutally murdered by one of her own pets last night. Yes, the bnnuy Vtuber was killed...by her own rabbit. From the top rope.

It was Pekora (male).

1667943893420.png

AmpleChip

New blue bear pics.

Posted in the /vt/ thread earlier today: AI, in this instance the famous Dall-E 2, recreated Uruka's head using the prompt "Chinese girl in her 20s".

uruka_AI.PNG
Makes the picture more complete, even if it is (likely) inaccurate to her real self. Fun to imagine though!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirschey's energy makes me feel like less of a miserable curmudgeon.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
she going to say it.PNG
She's going to say the n-word and there's nothing you can do to stop her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Magni seems to be really enjoying his blue hedgehog themed asset flip of Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Posted in the /vt/ thread earlier today: AI, in this instance the famous Dall-E 2, recreated Uruka's head using the prompt "Chinese girl in her 20s".

View attachment 4737
Makes the picture more complete, even if it is (likely) inaccurate to her real self. Fun to imagine though!
This is very odd behaviour.

Fitting for /vt/ I guess, but fucking hell.

Ensok

Early Adopter

View attachment 4737
This is kind of creepy, the fact that it looks fairly real at a glance makes it even more so.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Pictured below: Pipkin Pippa's beloved pet rabbit moments before disemboweling her

latest

This maniacal laugh is someting else. (brought to you by VTuberCringe)

View attachment 4730

I went to look for the context for this and the guy is asking her to not do a "smash or pass: loli edition" stream. Make of that what you will.

AmpleChip

This is very odd behaviour.

Fitting for /vt/ I guess, but fucking hell.
This is kind of creepy, the fact that it looks fairly real at a glance makes it even more so.
Just the head is still mild imo. Schizos will eventually be generating roommates from scratch based on bits and pieces of information alone. It's a weird future we're looking at, but it'll be entertaining.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

View attachment 4737

The only part that I think really gives it away as fake is the AI-hand giveaway. The second these AI generators learn to perfect hands it'll be impossible to discern reality. I also did a double-take because the visible part of the face looks a lot like someone I actually know.

RiverBear

Huh. Wouldn't have imagined Kaela would be the Holos with the most Supers gained

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Kyo is hosting an NijiEN gameshow. Currently Illuna is losing and the senpais (guests) are winning.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Message from overdrive ceo Bamboo (Akira's and Misaki's boss)

edit
Pina Pengin released new original song.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Huh. Wouldn't have imagined Kaela would be the Holos with the most Supers gained

I believe this is just for Indonesian branch of Youtube, likely due to IDR superchats becoming a thing this year. She has gotten the most in 2022 alone by a wide margin and is only behind Ollie, Reine, and Moona in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom