"1,2,5? What happened to 3,4?"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEG Booba Fishing

ID2 playing Fall Guys. It's been a while since they collabed on their own.

Ollie's:

Anya's:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

ID2 playing Fall Guys. It's been a while since they collabed on their own.

Ollie's:

Anya's:

(While playing the game where they have to steal other players' tails)
Reine: You know what's really difficult? You can't have a tail unless you're a furry. (dripping with scorn) Being a furry. Imagine.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel "RPR show me how to kiss" Syrios is once again providing Twitter with the most intellectual of conversation topics. He was even nice enough to share this thought with his manager first.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Axel "RPR show me how to kiss" Syrios is once again providing Twitter with the most intellectual of conversation topics. He was even nice enough to share this thought with his manager first.

I want this dingo to be successful in his life so badly, godspeed brian

On the recent news, Arurandeisu just had a singing stream with a little announcement regarding his birthday live (11/11 @ 8PM JST). The theme this time will be a Variety Drama live, promising a story to tie loose ends in regards to his old-man model disappearance while also debuting his new look in 3D form. He also hinted that the old model will be making an appearance at the live as well

01.png02.png

Kanada Cilla Choo

Official commander-in-sneed
I finally caved and made an account, I'll still probably be around the farms mostly but if I feel like lurking and the Farms are down I'll hop over here, nice to see you cunts.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another day, another NNN cips
Risu

Wemi

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221108-105300-023.png

What da FAQ

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I suddenly realised Iofi's Holoctober and Risu's Nonstop Nut November are two back-to-back month long events of ID members with at least 2 years of history. Do you think other members of ID or Holo Pro in general should get a month to fuck around with? I do realise NNN is an existing event that Risu is hijacking, but still.

Is there already such things I'm just unaware off?

Speaking of ID, love how they handle superchat trolls

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
New blue bear pics.
She is gaining energy from the thirst of viewers.

Part of the reason why Uruka's parents let her be a vtuber as a job is because they want her to find a husband right away.

media_FhBK2DEVIAEhfPx.jpgmedia_FhBK2kFVQAA-Jxe.jpg
Screenshot_20221108_110942_Brave.jpg
Uruka's Emergence Arc. Her Metamorphosis is only beginning.
College is a time for newfound independence.. and she's seemingly wanting a man in her life.

Hopefully this doesn't end with Trash Bear ODing on cringe in a public bathroom after getting beat up by Airi. Or you know, the sex dream she had involving a public bathroom..

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Purin finished her remake of Remi's loading screen:

Fishman also replied with yet another shitty comment. He's been unmodded in Purin's streams.

hitnrun.JPG

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Purin finished her remake of Remi's loading screen:

Fishman also replied with yet another shitty comment. He's been unmodded in Purin's streams.

Fish gets dunked on by doggirl cosplaying as lovable donkey/buttmonkey.

A day ending in -y. :pippaseethe;

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How the fuck does Zen even function in society when anything and everything seems to trigger them into menhera-mode.
She doesn't. That's why she is a streamer.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
College is a time for newfound independence.. and she's seemingly wanting a man in her life.

He'd better be somebody who can cook because it seems like one of the primary criteria for being a vtuber these days is an ability to burn a salad.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Part of the reason why Uruka's parents let her be a vtuber as a job is because they want her to find a husband right away.
Uruka's fatness level is no longer unknown, she is thin, Sneeder Leader furious. Isn't she also rather young, so being pushed to find a husband is strange as a Westerner, but then again broken branch and crying grandma is the norm here it seems.

He'd better be somebody who can cook because it seems like one of the primary criteria for being a vtuber these days is an ability to burn a salad.
What vtuber women lack in the ability to cook, clean, or do other traditionally feminine things they make up with in autistic yabs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Nice, it's my very own Reticule arc! Except my "fixing her" is just ensuring she doesn't fucking burn water or wash the fucking ground beef.

I feel like this "cooking danger" would probably be applicable to all the PC girls, excluding the JPs. lmao

Tenma can cook, and she loves food. Michiru I'm almost 100% can cook too. And I want to say Nasa did post food she made in the past.Then there's Trash Bear, who messed up rice.. in a dedicated cooker. For rice. I hope the elephant on the rice cooker glared scornfully at her for it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It does make me wonder how many vtubers have ASD. Apparently it's severely under-diagnosed in women.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are on the spectrum somewhere. When a man's acting awkwardly, fixating on a specific interest, or just generally being shy it makes them stick out like a sore thumb and comes off as creepy sometimes, but a girl acting like that's perceived as cute and no-one really makes a big deal about it (especially in anime-adjacent circles since a lot of female anime characters are caricatures of that anyway).

It's easier to tell with someone like Pippa because she's our kind of jigsaw piece, but with some of the more normie vtubers it might be hard to tell where the uwu kawaii anime girl ends and the real person behind the avatar begins in that respect.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
This is not related to any of the prior posts in this thread. At all.

amiya_spaceship.png

paul

Early Adopter
I know Korone is Sonic's ambassador but wtf is this awkward bit?

I you get the Korone DLC for Sonic Frontiers these Koco cratures will be replaced with Koronesukis.

Korone played Frontiers already today, Dez is playing it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom