"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

NijiEn is doing an Minecraft collab to show off a bunch of thing they added in to the server (mostly seems to be commands to do random funny shit) and honestly is amazing, is chaotic but I love this kind of vibe, just friends fucking around on Minecraft, reminds me of old AH and stuff.

Edit:
It seems Nijisanji just basically just made their own official version of Holodex
Screenshot_20221108-005204_Twitter.jpg

You can see who is currently live and watch and follow any niji liver schedule apparently.

Edit2:
After checking it a little bit is not as good as holodex, you can only click on the stream so it takes you to the YouTube stream directly, so not any cool multiview or anything like that also have no idea if there even and english option.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fish gonna try and finish game

lvl8

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yesterday I posted Kayamori Emma (Chouette)'s fourth marathon stream, so here's her sixth marathon stream drawing Galar Pokemons.

Edit: Finally completed after six streams, total time is 71 hours, four minutes, and 48 seconds. Hope she's reasonable and rests after this.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Not-Username

NijiEn is doing an Minecraft collab to show off a bunch of thing they added in to the server (mostly seems to be commands to do random funny shit) and honestly is amazing, is chaotic but I love this kind of vibe, just friends fucking around on Minecraft, reminds me of old AH and stuff.

Edit:
It seems Nijisanji just basically just made their own official version of Holodex
View attachment 4693

You can see who is currently live and watch and follow any niji liver schedule apparently.

Edit2:
After checking it a little bit is not as good as holodex, you can only click on the stream so it takes you to the YouTube stream directly, so not any cool multiview or anything like that also have no idea if there even and english option.

Not even close to holodex.

That aside the holos had something similar for a while https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/schedule

the better one: https://schedule.hololive.tv

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Kazuma

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The recordings seem never-ending, just previously she mentioned having five recordings needing to be done before the end of October. Gura also mentioned having recordings to do. I wonder if these are all for talent-specific projects, or for official projects like the Holoween episodes.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A bit late but enjoy Hiyocro's Touri Sei singing anime songs

No piano this time though.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The recordings seem never-ending, just previously she mentioned having five recordings needing to be done before the end of October. Gura also mentioned having recordings to do. I wonder if these are all for talent-specific projects, or for official projects like the Holoween episodes.
Kronii mentions recording every other stream as well, a lot of people think she was alluding to dottovu but this makes me think otherwise, still i wish we could see what the fuck they are recording for since cover seems to hold on to their projects for months before doing anything with them (or scrapping them like cunts for some reason).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
You have Christmas around the corner coming up with New Years shortly afterward. HL is probably planning some massive '12 days of hololive' style presentation similar to a marathon if I were to put money down. Bunch of songs, skits, 3D routines that either lead up to Christmas, or span beyond it from Christmas into New Years while all the girls go on hiatus to hang with family.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
New blue bear pics.
She is gaining energy from the thirst of viewers.

1667909332372.png
1667909347796.png
1667909370546.png

Part of the reason why Uruka's parents let her be a vtuber as a job is because they want her to find a husband right away.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
New blue bear pics.
She is gaining energy from the thirst of viewers.

Part of the reason why Uruka's parents let her be a vtuber as a job is because they want her to find a husband right away.
Imagine being part of a community SO obsessed with feet that you're forced to censor them in every pic.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Speaking of vtubers and improper use of chairs

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Art dump:

ina cute by @ReSaio425.jpg

Ina cute