"3. Cries when she can't drink alcohol"Takane Lui (about herself)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi playing Bannerlord.... my back-seating autism is making a blackhole in my brain :annoyedpippa: I just gotta shut up because I can't type fast enough.
Edit: Lumi's doing really great but this game has so many fucked up buggy nuances that every time she askes a question I just know the chat can't answer it coherently. 🧩

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That setup means you're either an extremely girly girl or a massive troon. It still looks tacky either way. Nice Pepe though.
Nyaru is 100% a curvy woman with tits of gibraltar.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Even more breaks

Fulgur too

That break is understandable, though. He's one of the guest of the upcoming Anime Festival Asia convention in Singapore like uh, 2 weeks from now and he probably decided to set the break time right there as to not cause issue.

Pretty sure he gonna be in Singapore in person too, so its free vacation for him.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So Zentreya came back from her latest mental health break today and said she didn't want to go into details over what prompted it because it was still raw, but did say that she wasn't happy about certain scenes in Melody's latest lore video featuring her where she gets hit by a car. Zen said she tried to argue to have them changed when she was made aware of them, but was told the product was far too late in development for such a change to be possible.
Now she wants to scrap her lore entirely and just start over again with something completely of her own design. Pretty much all of Vshojo's lore has been written by Merryweather until now, so that'll be an interesting change. Zen's also removed the "-Vshojo" handle from her twitter account but she's done that before when she's took breaks to signify she's not "official" at the moment so it may not mean anything significant.
The other thing it could be would be the Streamy awards she (and a bunch of Vshojo) was nominated to where she basically had an imposter syndrome breakdown live on stream and pulled out of the whole thing, but that's just my speculation.

EDIT: So it's definitely drama regarding Zen's portrayal in the lore. She's went on to make a couple comments that while she thinks Merry is great an so on, she wishes there was better communication involved in projects between them all.
:whatastory:

Where's my vshojo tears mug when I need it.
I would say he's more of an AGP than anything.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He’s not even trans lol

there’s literally no evidence of this
Zentreya's opsec is genuinely impressive given just how long they've been in the game. There's no evidence to their gender either way that I know of beyond one somewhat dubious clip from back in the VRChat days that actually points towards them being a woman.
For my part it's pretty straightforward: it's a female model with a female toned voice, so I don't overthink it, and I'm hardly the most troon-positive individual. It's just the same tired joke about voice changers that every chuuba has to go through except since Zen uses TTS it hasn't died out yet. There's also the Shondo take:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
SO
IDK who this is, but they have some regulars following them already.

1667871164636.png

• Pippa
  • Luimi
  • Nyaru
  • Depressed Nousagi
  • Amoi Moi (pippa's "brother")

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
SO

View attachment 4684
View attachment 4685

• Pippa
  • Luimi
  • Nyaru
  • Depressed Nousagi

We've got a couple of weeks to find out. She debuts on the 20th.

She's also followed by Yuri and Lia, I see.

EDIT:
One of her genmates is a fucking leprechaun, lol. Can't wait to hear the accent.

EDIT:
Her gen is called the generically named "E-Sekai", part of the generically named "Idol corp". Trailer:

The last one confuses me a bit. Some kind of lightning whale? Nice animation, anyway.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

EDIT:
One of her genmates is a fucking leprechaun, lol. Can't wait to hear the accent.

the irishwoman is also followed by Nousagi, nyaru and pippa.
@Depressed Nousagi anything you wanna share with the class?

OOOOOOOOOOHH. IdolEN is the JewTuber agency's EN branch. :inahungryl:
yeah, sorry, give me the clocks. I haven't been paying attention to post regarding that agency. I might have to go back and check them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
EDIT:

If she says "tiochfaidh ar la" during her debut I'm sold.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 4677
Some madlad made Nyaru a cute little standing figure that she is very happy with
It's fascinating how walfie style has become so widespread in the vtuber community.
SO

View attachment 4684
View attachment 4685

• Pippa
  • Luimi
  • Nyaru
  • Depressed Nousagi
Blue hair, Loli, Hood
:mitothink:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

When your little bro wants to play but it's a singleplayer game, stream edition.

They're holding hands live on stream.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
(timestamped)

Man, those flashlights(torch for you nonamericans) were gigantic. I remember seeing maglites as a kid and wanting one. Modern LED tech definitely has them beat, though

Sleepy Project playing Metroid Prime

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Loli but the music video endears me to her a little bit, the movement on that model is pretty nice. You have to imagine how often she closes the door on those twintails tho

When your little bro wants to play but it's a singleplayer game, stream edition.

God help their poor teammates

EDIT:
If this is gonna be another Ame and she's not actually Irish but just puts on a shitty accent for a week before dropping it I'm gonna be pissed

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Abby streaming Super Mario 64 with an appropriate model...

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

They're holding hands live on stream.

Vesper realizing they didn't need to actually do it and just pretend :whatastory:

Screenshot_2022-11-07-18-25-27-20_7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3.jpg

It's the Magni Vesper Jaeger

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That's just straight-up Gakuen Handsome...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

EDIT:

EDIT:
Her gen is called the generically named "E-Sekai", part of the generically named "Idol corp". Trailer:

The last one confuses me a bit. Some kind of lightning whale? Nice animation, anyway.

Inb4 Rye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom