"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Imagine being part of a community SO obsessed with feet that you're forced to censor them in every pic.
She fucked up. Feet wouldve gotten her a few more likes, retweets and subs.

He'd better be somebody who can cook because it seems like one of the primary criteria for being a vtuber these days is an ability to burn a salad.
This is something that blows my mind. I am constantly amazed at how bad the problem is. People burning shit in microwaves. Trying to use a knife to cut something by basically slapping it into the food like retards. Its like they have 0 life skills.

Then there's Trash Bear, who messed up rice.. in a dedicated cooker. For rice.
She eats a bowl of Cheerios with water. Thats the type of shit I expect serial ("cereal" heh) killers to do

Leprechaun made a short.

Eel also made a short. According to her its not her voice so im guesing its one of the other girl's voice. Sound familiar to anyone?

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are on the spectrum somewhere. When a man's acting awkwardly, fixating on a specific interest, or just generally being shy it makes them stick out like a sore thumb and comes off as creepy sometimes, but a girl acting like that's perceived as cute and no-one really makes a big deal about it (especially in anime-adjacent circles since a lot of female anime characters are caricatures of that anyway).

It's easier to tell with someone like Pippa because she's our kind of jigsaw piece, but with some of the more normie vtubers it might be hard to tell where the uwu kawaii anime girl ends and the real person behind the avatar begins in that respect.
After Pippa, I would say Lia is the strongest candidate. The probability drops off hard after Lumi and Yuri. Yuri.. she makes some weird fucking noises, reminds me of that troon deerkin janny (over on Twatch). Lumi's synesthesia and I recall her describing frequent sensory overload, would not be shocked if she had more of her CNS "wired wrong."

The rest of them are just awkward (sheltered in Airi's case) weebettes and/or NEETs.
This is not related to any of the prior posts in this thread. At all.

View attachment 4728
Buckyus-chan.. 🫂

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Purin finished her remake of Remi's loading screen:

Fishman also replied with yet another shitty comment. He's been unmodded in Purin's streams.

Fry the fish
1667931390071.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe is screaming at Endoparasitic.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
"There is no way someone complains about this game(Sonic Frontiers)" -Magni Dezmond-

He may not have played Sonic games, he may be trash at them; but boy does he have the spirit and is fully inside the Sonic cycle already.

vestars20

Early Adopter
View attachment 4656

...I can hear this picture.

View attachment 4655

I suppose it was only a matter of time.
You will love this channel

A Cottage Project member singing stream

What is the cottage project? Are they cosplaying The Little Prairie on the Hill?
Careful you'll invoke Grimmi's wrath (from last nights stream curtosy of /lig/)

View attachment 4660
Two vtubers I would love to watch but don't have time so I always appreciate the clips/updates.
But then she'll overlap with shiina... fuck
And Tenma. PC hags have no chill

Just don't let your sadness turn to bitterness. So much potential...

If you missed Shion at Sportsfest like I did here she sang today.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"There is no way someone complains about this game(Sonic Frontiers)" -Magni Dezmond-

He may not have played Sonic games, he may be trash at them; but boy does he have the spirit and is fully inside the Sonic cycle already.
A 7/10 game for Sonic, which is probably what Sonic Frontiers will be at best once the hype settles, is like a 14/10 to Sonic fans because Sonic even having a good game is so uncommon these days.

Plus I swear many Sonic fans don't play other games enough to gauge how "revolutionary" Sonic is with this game, because everything Magni is wowed by was done by Zelda like 5 years ago besides a skill tree which is just a slapped together RPG-lite mechanic that has been forced into games for the last decade or so.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sonic frontiers more like Sonic and the colossus.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru doing the TF2 collab with Tenma:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Pink flower woman abducting children

vestars20

Early Adopter
Haha Todd, don't tell me you're a hardcore sobbing sapling like in those memes?

View attachment 4617

Feels weird being aimless right now without a oshi to continually watch. Haven't really caught a Pippa stream in a while or a Amiya one too. Used to catch them regularly. @Nenelove wife is always open to new husbands, but I think I need to look for someone not brought up much early on in the thread again to shill share to you all again! :makotomisaki:
Looking forward to someone I am not subbed to yet.
^Wow at all the folks who took Riverbear's bait

Out of all the wonderful react smilies and stickers, we do not have an "architect" one yet.
For the Matsuri, Ollie, Selen, Polka, Honma, maybe even Pikamee who knows fans
Honma is thicc IRL? I don't believe you.
I know Korone is Sonic's ambassador but wtf is this awkward bit?

Yeah, that's cause Korone is awkward as fuck. Pay attention to her in any of the 3D lives. Always moving, missing cues by a beat, and making strange poses. Compared to Chaama, all Korone's characters, antics and weird sayings are straight from her heart and soul.

Love her to death for it.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Nyaru and 10ma are playing TF2 right now (on nyaru's channel)

EDIT: not again...

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

One of the rounds of the ID2 Fall Guys collab was a batsu one, usual "losers make a funni/cursed tweet" stuff. Guess who turned pro gamer and managed to survive the entire round.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Indiana Spider and the Fate of Buckopia will start soon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are on the spectrum somewhere. When a man's acting awkwardly, fixating on a specific interest, or just generally being shy it makes them stick out like a sore thumb and comes off as creepy sometimes, but a girl acting like that's perceived as cute and no-one really makes a big deal about it (especially in anime-adjacent circles since a lot of female anime characters are caricatures of that anyway).

It's easier to tell with someone like Pippa because she's our kind of jigsaw piece, but with some of the more normie vtubers it might be hard to tell where the uwu kawaii anime girl ends and the real person behind the avatar begins in that respect.
Yeah, I was skeptical of Shiina's Pipkin status after her extremely normie-centric and un-pipkin dating advice stream. But after many more streams I've come around to see it's just more subtle with her and she's probably made a lot of effort to learn the normie ways for her careers.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
This maniacal laugh is someting else. (brought to you by VTuberCringe)

1667936643920.png

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah, I was skeptical of Shiina's Pipkin status after her extremely normie-centric and un-pipkin dating advice stream. But after many more streams I've come around to see it's just more subtle with her and she's probably made a lot of effort to learn the normie ways for her careers.
Girl unironically likes competitive Yugioh, take it from someone who has travel to other countries on the back of a truck with 3 wheels just to proceed to go something like 1-7 in a tournament, where my only win was against an autistic guy playing a dark magician deck, and still somehow enjoyed all of it, we Yugioh player are scientifically wrong in the head.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper is now co-commentating with Magni while they eat Mcdonalds.

Magni is currently explaining that he thought he was streaming and talking to chat for 12 minutes, and because his chat was just spamming antnation and laughing Magni legit thought they could hear him and were just memeing until someone said "Magni doko?". Max Int everyone.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I don't see how this game is well regarded at all. It has awful popin issues and horrid level design. Just looks like utter dogshit. But I guess when the rest of the series is as bad as Sonic is, you learn to settle for less than the bare minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom