"OK... I don't like to touch myself"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Beatani is graduating? Or is it another joke.

Also, Lia ASMR:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Beatani is graduating? Or is it another joke.

Seems like it. She wants to do one final stream on Sunday. Looks like she couldn't balance her career with VTubing anymore...

1667953701042.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them are on the spectrum somewhere. When a man's acting awkwardly, fixating on a specific interest, or just generally being shy it makes them stick out like a sore thumb and comes off as creepy sometimes, but a girl acting like that's perceived as cute and no-one really makes a big deal about it (especially in anime-adjacent circles since a lot of female anime characters are caricatures of that anyway).

It's easier to tell with someone like Pippa because she's our kind of jigsaw piece, but with some of the more normie vtubers it might be hard to tell where the uwu kawaii anime girl ends and the real person behind the avatar begins in that respect.
ASD displays completely differently in women than in men. Female autists are generally less spergy and less outwardly tard like than their male counterparts. It's hard to tell with streamers because talking and interacting with a chat is quite different than face to face interactions.
Nyaru doing the TF2 collab with Tenma:

I'm so glad to see more vtubers playing tf2. I recently started playing again and have been enjoying it immensely. It's such a breath of fresh air compared to tryhard infested games like apex and overwatch that are practically designed to make you seethe and mald.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm fucking hallucinating, I could've SWORE I saw this video here first:

I enjoy this Pippa more then the toxic gamer version. I also gained an unwanted wrinkle on my brain courtesy of "Big Lick".

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Kyo is hosting an NijiEN gameshow. Currently Illuna is losing and the senpais (guests) are winning.

Honestly quite fascinating that Kyo was allowed to address Noor, Aadya and Vihaan as 'The OG NijiEN' as part of a question.

I mean, it's ostensibly true - and it's likely that NijiIN are the same staff Kyo posited those questions to - but I've no doubt it was a weird moment for the contestants (two of whom are LazuLight, who IN effectively died for), and 99% of the fans who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

It's a nice little nod to old forgotten history but not really tactful.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I love how Magni deals with shitters in his chat.
1:04:34 if the timestamp fails.

lvl8

I'm fucking hallucinating, I could've SWORE I saw this video here first:

I enjoy this Pippa more then the toxic gamer version. I also gained an unwanted wrinkle on my brain courtesy of "Big Lick".

Yeah, imo vtubers talking about their interest is great to listen to. I don't even care about stuffed toys but Pippa's toy stream is so rewatchable because of her enthusiasm. Even Lia who I don't regularly watch has one of the best stream I listened to recently, because she was explaining a fashion trend she is interested in.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly quite fascinating that Kyo was allowed to address Noor, Aadya and Vihaan as 'The OG NijiEN' as part of a question.

I mean, it's ostensibly true - and it's likely that NijiIN are the same staff Kyo posited those questions to - but I've no doubt it was a weird moment for the contestants (two of whom are LazuLight, who IN effectively died for), and 99% of the fans who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

It's a nice little nod to old forgotten history but not really tactful.
Of the three in IN particular, Vihaan and Aadya were technically 2views (the latter had effectively no more than 12 or 16 ccv near the end) whilst Noor did manage to break apart for a bit, she wasn't the gamer type and mostly streamed genshin. I was aware they graduated in good terms and had a "party" final stream before the send off, there never was any ban or rule about mentioning them.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I went to look for the context for this and the guy is asking her to not do a "smash or pass: loli edition" stream. Make of that what you will.
Yes, context for this is too long, but in short it's the same age old twittard fight about lewding lolis.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Pippa likes Elon now (kinda).

yeah, japanese twitter seems to be back to actual popular topics, like tv programs, anime, and other topics.

And apparently an activist, for some reason, went and right out said that they were working with twitter to push certain topics, and are now getting blasted on twitter.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Apparently the beloved sentient moldkin known as Pippa Pipkin was brutally murdered by one of her own pets last night. Yes, the bnnuy Vtuber was killed...by her own rabbit. From the top rope.

pekoramale.PNG
He's so cute though! What has he seen that could drive him to such violence!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
yeah, japanese twitter seems to be back to actual popular topics, like tv programs, anime, and other topics.

And apparently an activist, for some reason, went and right out said that they were working with twitter to push certain topics, and are now getting blasted on twitter.
You got a link?

e: nevermind the source is fucking reddit
JP Twitter.png

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
You got a link?
Saw it in the newest hero hei video with a few moonrune accounts:

And heres the reddit thread he read:

I say the twitter tweets and the thread seems like a good indication it is correct.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
After Pippa, I would say Lia is the strongest candidate. The probability drops off hard after Lumi and Yuri. Yuri.. she makes some weird fucking noises, reminds me of that troon deerkin janny (over on Twatch). Lumi's synesthesia and I recall her describing frequent sensory overload, would not be shocked if she had more of her CNS "wired wrong."

The rest of them are just awkward (sheltered in Airi's case) weebettes and/or NEETs.

Buckyus-chan.. 🫂
Yesterday, Lumi was streaming and she mentioned how she fell down as a kid and suffered some kind of head injury? I was distracted at the time so I didn't catch the whole story. But apparently it was bad enough that it caused a hole in her head which her Mom had to take her to the doctor. During the treatment, she kept telling the doctor that she wanted to see it, i.e. the hole in her head. She wrapped up that story by saying she survived a head trauma. I wonder how much that one injury affected her synesthesia and autism?

Seems like it. She wants to do one final stream on Sunday. Looks like she couldn't balance her career with VTubing anymore...

View attachment 4740
I just watched her stream and I had a hard time figuring out what exactly she was saying. Definitely a language issue on my part. But I came to the same conclusion that she really is going to be hanging up the vtuber activities with one final stream. Very sad to hear that. I really liked her voice despite the language barrier and her battle with the ant invaders...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Me too, but the one guy who liked Yugioh was a local judge who was an annoying asshole who would also play and lie about rules to try to cheat. But he also sold drugs to highschoolers so I told on him out of spite and at first nothing happened except I got banned from FNM because the owner was probably doing this too. But then he got arrested and the owner got divorced and his Ex-wife un-banned me. You might think this is too much information BUT NO THIS COULD BE ANY LOCAL MTG/Yugioh shop! I guarantee it! :smugpipi:
I guess selling drugs to kids is better than diddling them like those judges were doing that gave Quarterpounder his career because he was willing to call it out. Yuigoh players are spergs, but really I'd take them over the self important MTG players these days.

Apparently the beloved sentient moldkin known as Pippa Pipkin was brutally murdered by one of her own pets last night. Yes, the bnnuy Vtuber was killed...by her own rabbit. From the top rope.

Ryona'ed by a rabbit, oh the irony on so many levels.

I thought that was a stuffed toy, not a real rabbit. Are we sure she's not just keeping plushies in cages?

I caught some of Lia's stream the other day and she was talking about how she just plays games on stream because she feels like that's what she's supposed to do as a vtuber, and while it's probably good to help grow the audience, as well as being easy to produce content, I think I find game streams the least interesting.

Jealous

Lurker
What is the cottage project? Are they cosplaying The Little Prairie on the Hill?
Not much I know other than being a vtuber group. She showed up in my recommendation yesterday and I just click it since it's a singing stream that I can play in the background while I work.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I remember retweeting something about this on the AO account...

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
The new sonic game looks like a good game to shut off your brain and mash buttons after you come home from doing that for the past 8 hours.

I like this part in Magni's stream. "Oh, my god! This game is awesome!" as an explosion goes off in the background. 1:34:23 if timestamp doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom