"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Where were you during Watame's Ted Talk?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I went to look for the context for this and the guy is asking her to not do a "smash or pass: loli edition" stream. Make of that what you will.
I just saw this lolisho debate, it's stupid and cliche and idk why VTweeters try anymore.

Unless you can somehow get million of people to turn against Marine, Matsuri, Fubuki, Flare, Pikamee, Noel, etc. Then there really is no point. I mean not only do I think they're wrong but also they're wasting their time.

The only thing I have left to say is that the VTuberCringe guy went absolutely nuclear.

Last edited:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
DINOvember Part 2

Kennasaur

Kennasaur Reference.jpg

Her model is way too overdesigned but still very cute and fairly expressive, and you really don't notice all the extra bits and bobs when she is streaming from the bust up. I especially like the eyes with their dinosaur footprint pupils and the little dinosaur in her pocket. She also has the most customizable model I have ever seen with the amount of accessories she has including; two hats, a hood, sunglasses which can be worn both on her forehead and over her eyes, a drumstick, an ice cream cone, multpile hairstyles and probably a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now, and that's without mentioning her two or three additional models. As for her herself she is pretty soft spoken, almost too much so, which makes her pleasant to listen to, though I tend to watch streams as white noise while I do other things so its not especially suited for me. I also can't speak much about her content as she seems to mostly be a LoL streamer which is not to my specific taste.

Saurawr

Saurawr Reference.jpg
(artstyle looks familiar, do we know other chuubas drawn by miuyuwi?)

This one is a special case as she is technically still predebut and streams as a png while raising money to commission a model. She doesn't talk much and waits for someone to enter her chat before she starts speaking beyond mumbling to herself in Polish, though, because her chat is so small and seems to be made of people who know her in some capacity she is fairly engaged once chat picks up and I find her voice very nice to listen to. Despite all this, I like her because she really seems to be dedicated to helping out other small indies while promoting herself as an animator and graphic artist, rather than giving into the crab bucket mentality that plagues most predebuts and never debuts. She has a website where people can commission her for overlays, intro animations, schedule graphics, thumbnails etc. https://saurawr.uwu.ai/#commissions. She only just started streaming less than a month ago so she hasn't really found her footing yet but half of her streams so far are her working on the intro animation for miuyuwi, her art momma, which I think is pretty cool. Hopefully she gets to debut properly soon, I like her so far.

Redclaw

Redclaw Reference.jpg

Another male vtuber. Unlike the other two in this entry, this guy seems to really go with the dinosaur theme, with his notifications being clips from Land Before Time and other dinosaur movies. He also draws dinosaurs, in addition to other vtuber models, and I believe he made his own model himself. He has multiple models; the main Tyrannosaur model, a human model, and one made to look like Baby Sinclaire from Jim Henson's Dinosaurs and he changes his voice both naturally and with effects for each model. I wouldn't really say he's for me though, his voice sounds like Nux but switches between being more Jewish or British and his whole vibe is very "Twitch", for lack of a better term. You know, a lot of group collabs and overly friendliness. Not manipulative, just maybe artificial, but that's just my impression, I could be completely wrong, I'm not a collab guy.

See you guys next week where I struggle to find three more dinosaur themed vtubers. Seriously, there are very few that haven't quit or graduated after a couple of months or are so obscure that they don't show up in search results.

Unrelated to DINOvember:

So, that metal reviewer I mentioned a few posts back is apparently aware of Pippa: THE JIUB KNOWS

Also Daddy Jim is streaming: https://odysee.com/@morningswithmetokur:0/ElectionNightUntilImBored:7
Thanks to Dame Pesos for making me aware of this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just saw this lolisho debate, it's stupid and cliche and idk why VTweeters try anymore.

Unless you can somehow get million of people to turn against Marine, Matsuri, Fubuki, Flare, Pikamee, Noel, etc. Then there really is point. I mean not only do I think they're wrong but also they're wasting their time.

The only thing I have left to say is that the VTuberCringe guy went absolutely nuclear.

An actually based take from this dramafag.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1667959514660.png

Pippa berated chat for not recognizing the sound of a gravel road. Stream link since I don't think it has popped up:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I guess selling drugs to kids is better than diddling them like those judges were doing that gave Quarterpounder his career because he was willing to call it out. Yuigoh players are spergs, but really I'd take them over the self important MTG players these days.
Oh this guy was at least attempting to diddle or get diddle payments too, I found out much later.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa berated chat for not recognizing the sound of a gravel road. Stream link since I don't think it has popped up:
undefined
Look at big shot Pippa, flaunting her gravel wealth. It didn't sound like a gravel road to me.

And it's amazing how many people don't know the true BLM.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Let's see if we get to see a man die on stream tonight.

edit: Not bad, Dez got to #8 before dying. RIP

edit: Madman just ate #9 and is in audible pain RIP for real this time.

edit: ruh roh Dez going the tiniest nibble of #10 and the results are predictable.

edit: im only gonna have axel as a guildmate now omg theyre both gonna die Regis Altare Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN (08:35 PM)

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Look at big shot Pippa, flaunting her gravel wealth. It didn't sound like a gravel road to me.
I knew as soon as I saw the picture and heard the sound, been enough on them going to camp and relatives with gravel driveways

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Yesterday, Lumi was streaming and she mentioned how she fell down as a kid and suffered some kind of head injury? I was distracted at the time so I didn't catch the whole story. But apparently it was bad enough that it caused a hole in her head which her Mom had to take her to the doctor. During the treatment, she kept telling the doctor that she wanted to see it, i.e. the hole in her head. She wrapped up that story by saying she survived a head trauma. I wonder how much that one injury affected her synesthesia and autism?

Did she start randomly hiccuping?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Poor Pippa, she's too conscious of her neck now. We may never see it again. :pippasadl:

Pippa Hunting outfit.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Papakin should be on the lookout for stray fucking bullets next year when they go moose hunting.

Anyways, does punching an octopus to death count as fishing or hunting, asking for a friend?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lot of fond memories of this game and others like it in the arcade. Already getting good Pippa content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This Pippa stream is going to be three hours of autistic flailing, isn't it?

Good. :smugpipi:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Magni when he got to The Bomb.
"Uh oh. Oh fuck. Oh shit. UH OH! No NO, OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'm going to die!"
I think he might actually be crying right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom