"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Was the screenshot about pippa and nousagi being banned from the Amecord widely available?
Pippa was talking about it on stream a while ago and how some of the reasons given in that post are also why some vtubers won't collab with her (because she's kinda radioactive).

I felt bad for the bunny for a moment there.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura member stream delayed to tomorrow, supposedly internet issues.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Outsiders are starting to notice Henry
1667963795982.png

wew

Male hag love!
Was the screenshot about pippa and nousagi being banned from the Amecord widely available?
Pippa was talking about it on stream a while ago and how some of the reasons given in that post are also why some vtubers won't collab with her (because she's kinda radioactive).

I felt bad for the bunny for a moment there.
brb becoming a bigger vtuber and collabing with pippa so she has someone she can say edgy jokes to with out fear :icanfixher:
I know you are /here/ pippa leak how to get in contact

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
brb becoming a bigger vtuber and collabing with pippa so she has someone she can say edgy jokes to with out fear :icanfixher:
At this rate Pippa will soon be so big that it won't be others not collabing with her, it will be her not collabing with them. They'll be begging for the Pipkin this time next year.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cant believe Pippa slaughtered all those turkish men ON STREAM!!!!

They'll be begging for the Pipkin this time next year.
Too humble, will absolutely collab with any 2 view who asks.

wew

Male hag love!
At this rate Pippa will soon be so big that it won't be others not collabing with her, it will be her not collabing with them. They'll be begging for the Pipkin this time next year.
Some vtubers are still very standoff ish with people even if they are huge just because they cant hurt their rep or weird petty drama behind the scenes that boil down to highschool gossip. I do hope more people warm up to her and try and collab so they get a taste of that pipkin disease. Just want indie and small corpo vtubers to relax and live a little.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
brb becoming a bigger vtuber and collabing with pippa so she has someone she can say edgy jokes to with out fear
In case you're not joking. I imagine you can just contact her through Twitter or maybe Discord if you do have a bit of presence as a vtuber/streamer established (as in account is older than a week and has streamed somewhat consistently). Probably would be run by management, and ofc she would need to say yes also. I'd also have a possible plan for what you would do during stream.

Keep in mind this is pure speculation and I have no idea of the PC inner workings. I am not associated with the company or talents personally or professionally.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"We're gonna fuck some... chickens!" - Pipkin "The Chicken Choker" Pippa

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I hope her vod survives so I can take pics of that roblox pippa game she showed for a bit. truly a horrifying experience

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I hope her vod survives so I can take pics of that roblox pippa game she showed for a bit. truly a horrifying experience
Even if it gets nuked, there's always @Godzilla1984 . I feel like someone could make a good horror game using Pippa as a concept, even if she's a cute bunny girl that doesn't lent itself to the genre.

pururun

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh my god Pippa is singing bro-country. Why has god forsaken us?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Dez handled his hot wings better than Charlie did even if it wasn't by much lol

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Finally I could watch this clip without having to spend five minutes waiting with buffers on KF thread.

I kind of wonder who Jersh is on Roblox. A thread regular or just some rando that uses KF.
Imagine if it's sinseer just finding a new game to skinwalk in lmao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I kind of wonder who Jersh is on Roblox. A thread regular or just some rando that uses KF.
Could be the Sneeder Feeder Leader himself as he was big into Blockland as a teenager and maybe this is how expresses affection.

Or it's a psy-op by someone like JL7ten trying to get Pippa to subconsciously hate the homeland.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Dude, let her in.

Fgr-ffRXoAcQtub.jpgFgsDh71WIAAghaW.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Could be the Sneeder Feeder Leader himself as he was big into Blockland as a teenager and maybe this is how expresses affection.
Once again, let us not forget the numerous amounts of times he has expressed his love on his livestreams...

I'd believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom