"I am God"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Of the three in IN particular, Vihaan and Aadya were technically 2views (the latter had effectively no more than 12 or 16 ccv near the end) whilst Noor did manage to break apart for a bit, she wasn't the gamer type and mostly streamed genshin. I was aware they graduated in good terms and had a "party" final stream before the send off, there never was any ban or rule about mentioning them.
Pretty sure there isn't anything like you said, yeah. Finana actually mentioned Noor when she was interviewed by NijiID Reza Avaluna on his "Awan on Air" stream, as per clipped here. So I guess that Kyo's don't cause not much issue with him mentioning Noor/Vihaan/Aadya. Some NijiEN might not know her, but eh, not really an issue and I don't even see it as "not being tact".

paul

Early Adopter
Q3 viewer numbers update, Pekora is chasing Amouranth agsin. Weird that they included Koyori but Subaru and Ars had higher numbers according to Holo_Data

A funny detail is the fact they thought "Ch." means the jp honorific "Chan", not Channel.
IMAGE_M_ID_1590012490657808384.jpeg

PekoWick

Q3 viewer numbers update, Pekora is chasing Amouranth agsin. Weird that they included Koyori but Subaru and Ars had higher numbers according to Holo_Data

A funny detail is the fact they thought "Ch." means the jp honorific "Chan", not Channel.
View attachment 4769

Koyori literally lost 1.1M watch hours. This is the reason why I stop posting streamhatchet shit.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221109-015000-498.png

Has the spirit of Sonichu been passed to Dez?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari bout to play brain age. Bout to see how smrt the goldfish is

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

View attachment 4769

Can I just say I'm really happy Ars Almal is doing well? I've been following her since early in my time being into VTubers and it's great to see her get the recognition she deserves. She's a great entertainer.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

View attachment 4769

The age of meat women is coming to an end, the age of weeb cartoon woman is coming.

wew

Male hag love!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dude, let her in.
Would. Even if i die atleast ill have someone to play beavis and butthead on sega genesis with.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka really does herself no favors with the way she phrases things.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I caught some of Lia's stream the other day and she was talking about how she just plays games on stream because she feels like that's what she's supposed to do as a vtuber, and while it's probably good to help grow the audience, as well as being easy to produce content, I think I find game streams the least interesting.
She should focus on the things she likes. Its very endearing to see someone talk about their passion. Another thing she should probably stick to are the deep dives. Maybe even adopt a similar style to what Nagzz has been doing for Hololive. I feel like LIa needs a handler in a way to guide her because she tangents out and loses track of what's going on often.

Was the screenshot about pippa and nousagi being banned from the Amecord widely available?
Pippa was talking about it on stream a while ago and how some of the reasons given in that post are also why some vtubers won't collab with her (because she's kinda radioactive).

I felt bad for the bunny for a moment there.
Guessing Nousagi passed it on to her or she picked it up from lurking here. I don't feel bad for her because at the end of the day these people are probably not a good fit for her content. You get people like Tenma, Kirsche, Lumi, Sleepy that play off really well off her shit.

Some vtubers are still very standoff ish with people even if they are huge just because they cant hurt their rep or weird petty drama behind the scenes that boil down to highschool gossip. I do hope more people warm up to her and try and collab so they get a taste of that pipkin disease. Just want indie and small corpo vtubers to relax and live a little.
It all boils down to basically fear of getting cancelled or fear of appearing on a stream and their sanitized fanbase suddenly freaking the fuck out because they heard or saw something they are not used to. Similar to what happened with Enna.

View attachment 4770

Has the spirit of Sonichu been passed to Dez?

He's pushing really hard to get that Sonic ambassador thing. It's really cute honestly. Back to the whole doing what you like and sharing your autistic obsession with the world.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two singing streams today.
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu at 7PM JST

I want to know how to take small clips from her second P5R stream since there's a nice bit where she wears her mask around 3:42:07

MaiR singing anime songs an hour later.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
For a moment I thought this would end up being the SELEN I KNOW YOU'RE /HERE/ copypasta, just featuring Henri instead of Selen.
He will never marry her... him?

38.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Two singing streams today.
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu at 7PM JST

I want to know how to take small clips from her second P5R stream since there's a nice bit where she wears her mask around 3:42:07

MaiR singing anime songs an hour later.

I think people from KF use kdenlive, free, bit of a video tutorial here https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/the-stream-archive-thread.29/post-9765

If you want to actually zoom in and such, you probably would be served better by different software, probably plenty of tutorials online for that

As for not having to DL the whole video, I think there might be some options in yt-dlp, but I have not looked into it.

E:
Did some experimenting, if you put ffmpeg and ffprobe in the same directory, it plays nicer with the commands I read about here: https://old.reddit.com/r/youtubedl/wiki/howdoidownloadpartsofavideo
As a quick example, you can now simply use --download-sections "*93-111" to download the part between 93 seconds and 111 seconds. For more accurate cutting, you can also use --force-keyframes-at-cuts
Useful, and include that keyframe command. For whatever reason, though, ffmpeg still wasn't playing nice with the video, so I had to manually select a format that it didn't hate (yt-dlp --list-formats "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oWy9oEnwrI".
1667988161509.png

That 299-dash is a lie btw, when I tried DL'ing 299, it was video/no audio, 299-dash was audio/no video, real weird, so I ended up entering -f 299+bestaudio, which worked

My final command using your video linked ended up like this, downloading between 13327 and 13342 seconds, 15 second clip:
yt-dlp --download-sections "*13327-13342" --force-keyframes-at-cuts --concurrent-fragments 16 -o name.mkv -f 299+bestaudio "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oWy9oEnwrI"

I cut out a bit of my struggles, but this should give you an idea of how to do it yourself hopefully.
E2: I need to have it convert/pick things conducive to upload next time, site doesn't like mkv uploads,
which are just containers of different codecs, but understandable
E3: Shoved a probably unnecessary --remux-video mp4 which seems to have done it, now Xenforo is happy. Would affect quality if it's converting it around, though E4: --merge-output-format mp4 might be better, idk

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Not much I know other than being a vtuber group. She showed up in my recommendation yesterday and I just click it since it's a singing stream that I can play in the background while I work.
Thanks - I tried to look into it and am curious how you figured out she used to be in Cottage Project. Maybe cause her twitter hashtag is still linked? In this video she says she is joining "Enter Smile" and their twitter is also linked in her about page. She also thanks Cottage Project.
I can't find Cottage Project's website or anything but from their twitter I would guess that they are a sort of group. Pretty sure they are dying or dead with Kohaku Yukine, Mazika Tuno, Nito Mangu and Memori Tsumugi now in Hashugu pro. Koishi Kiki graduated. So that's all the members tagged along with Hinano - I wonder why the account was not deleted after this tweet?

So what is Enter Smile? I got some info from this 5ch thread, an anti thread about Kusunoki Sio who was bullied in 2020 and no longer streams (Sio is alleged to have been a shit talker in the scene). Sio is loosely related to Cottage as this thread speculated some project members were bullied after their twitter talked with Sio. Cottage Project member Akanegasaki Reo might have graduated because of this. The 5ch thread has people trying to link Sio and Enter Smile, by IP address, so I imagine Hinano has anti's as well as she is the only one Enter Smile retweets. I wonder why Hinano split from the group and if Hashugu also has anti's?

What a depressing research endeavor. One cause it took me 5x too long and two cause Japanese anti's have ridiculously long memories. If you made it this far here is something to cheer you up.
1667837660890493.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I just saw this lolisho debate, it's stupid and cliche and idk why VTweeters try anymore.

Unless you can somehow get million of people to turn against Marine, Matsuri, Fubuki, Flare, Pikamee, Noel, etc. Then there really is point. I mean not only do I think they're wrong but also they're wasting their time.

The only thing I have left to say is that the VTuberCringe guy went absolutely nuclear.

On one hand, a stream titled "Loli smash or pass" is deeply disturbing. On the other hand, this was so fucking savage, holy shit. :whatastory:

Outsiders are starting to notice Henry
View attachment 4758
"HENRI IKARI, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! IN PHILLIPIPPKINES, AT YOUR HOUSE!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
"In uh, in the chat?"
"No! In real life! I'm gonna stalk him, and get obsessed with him. And wear his bunny ears, and his Pippa slippers! And use the same Nietzsche quotes, like the ancient edgelords did!"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 4769

Supposedly, Subaru and Ars do show up.

In the general report. Because the Streamhatchet guys thought the two of them were men.

Not sure Subaru will appreciate being made a trans icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom