masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
vesper-noir-copium.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa with the sudden realization that her neck doesn't move.

1667619945667.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa just learned about chamberpots.

Edit: Mr. Moon, tear down that wall!
1667621374563.png

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I can't believe Keekiara said something so controversial.

Edit: Yeah the tweet didn't show cause I'm a retard and accidentally backspaced a number.

Did you archive it?
And I thought I couldn't love Kiara anymore than I do. Pineapple pizza isn't remotely my favorite or even preferred but I still like it.
Wow fuck her. I don't even watch her and I wish she dies alone for that disgusting opinion.

Here it is for the people that can't see it for some reason.
I made the shittiest possible screenshot because I didn't want to accidentally refresh the site.
I like how with all the shitposting about the Pizza Tweet nobody actually saw the controversial tweet she actually deleted , where she talked shit about Elon Musk in response to one of his tweets, couldn't archive it either because I was driving when I got the notif and didn't think of taken a phone screenshot

but here her follow up tweet

1667621926504.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1667622043608.png
Gotten easily about $3000 in superchats

I didn't watch them much but fuck this is making me sad (and it will only be worse tomorrow).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae just fixed a cable during her member stream that she had meant to check on months ago and it instantly made her audio like 2-3x more clear...

So yeah, look forward to her next karaoke and curse her procrastination.

USS IOWA

I can't believe Keekiara said something so controversial.

Edit: Yeah the tweet didn't show cause I'm a retard and accidentally backspaced a number.

Huh, appperantly she really did tweet someting controversial, something about Elon Musk. I didn't see the initial tweet but based on the tweet below, I guess it's safe to say she isn't a fan. She deleted it 'cause the fanboys are banging at her metaphorical door.

As for my opinions on Elon I know he's a great marketer but as a business man, It's a mixed bag.

Edit: Ninja'd

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame fan discord just banned any discussion relating to Pippa and Depressed Nousagi :whatastory:

1667622487924.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I like how with all the shitposting about the Pizza Tweet nobody actually saw the controversial tweet she actually deleted , where she talked shit about Elon Musk in response to one of his tweets, couldn't archive it either because I was driving when I got the notif and didn't think of taken a phone screenshot

but here her follow up tweet

View attachment 4504

Huh, appperantly she really did tweet someting controversial, something about Elon Musk. I didn't see the initial tweet but based on the tweet below, I guess it's safe to say she isn't a fan. She deleted it 'cause the fanboys are banging at her metaphorical door.

This just seems like attention whoring to me. She has a few randoms call her out so she has to cry about it to her followers for reassurance and pats on the back. Just leave it up and shut the fuck up. Orange woman I swear.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

As for my opinions on Elon I know he's a great marketer but as a business man, It's a mixed bag.

Going to assume that its related to the whole Blue Checkmark thing. Bunch of screeching over that dumb shit.

Ame fan discord just banned any discussion relating to Pippa and Depressed Nousagi :whatastory:

View attachment 4506
...Fan discords

Sven

View attachment 4506
"due to the nature of several different concerning pieces of media she has put out recently"
Man Ame fans really hate World of Warships I guess

Spergatory

Early Adopter

What does she mean by this? :unsure:
Also I feel like most people are fine with abortion with term limits. Still don't get why this is such a big deal.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Towa will try to date penis havers (2D) in half an hour

If that's not your cup of tea, Nijisanji's Yorumi Rena starting her Paper Mario adventure.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

View attachment 4506
Ame is by all standards my favorite vtuber but goddamn her audience is one of them that I hate the most. Between the unicorns screeching at her over wanting to collab with tempus and this type of shit I'm convinced her fan base is as bad in their way as Gura's is in theirs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi What did you do that would be considering "disparaging Ame's talents"?
If I had to guess, he said she was a shit singer, but she tried her best, and the investigaytors took anything other than 100% absolute praise as a declaration of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom