"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper members stream 11/4/2022:

Brief selected highlights:
  • Vesper will be driving to visit Magni and will be staying at a family member's place. According to Vesper, he needs to drive so he'll have a car to get between his family member's house and Magni's house without needing to use uber or lyft.
    • [It's unclear if this means Vesper is normally within driving distance of Magni. In the past he's talked about getting on a plane and flying out to do a PC building offcollab with the others, but that could just be a generic statement about traveling to visit them.]
      • Vesper made a comment that he doesn't know anything about Magni's living situation and their planning has been along the lines of "offcollab cause I'll be in the area anyway." [which seems to imply he's normally further away]
    • Vesper will probably stay there more than one day "because of how far it is." There might be multiple offcollabs.
      • Vesper will be leaving "early in the morning", taking a "30 minute breather" after arriving at his relative's house, and then heading over to Magni's place for the collab.
  • Vesper will bring the hot sauce with him when he goes to visit Magni. [further details below]
  • Vesper's family is convinced he's joined a ponzi scheme. [further details below]

• Still recovering from the flu but the thought of missing the members stream was making him feel guilty and preventing him from falling asleep. After the stream he will sleep.
  • Any airport stories?
    • One time Vesper saw TSA stop a man from bringing in a pizza.
      • TSA: "You can't do that."
      • Man: "why not?"
      • repeat a few times
      • Eventually the man gave up and ate the entire pizza while glaring at TSA.
  • Vesper will be driving to visit Magni. He'll be staying at a family member's place. According to Vesper, he needs to drive so he'll have a car and not need to use uber or lyft.
    • [It's unclear if this means Vesper lives within driving distance of Magni. In the past he's talked about getting on a plane and flying out to do a PC building offcollab with the others, but that could just be a generic statement about traveling to visit them.]
      • Vesper made a comment that he doesn't know anything about Magni's living situation and their planning has been along the lines of "offcollab cause I'll be in the area anyway." [which seems to imply he doesn't actually live this close to Magni]
    • Vesper will probably stay there more than one day "because of how far it is." There might be multiple offcollabs. [Which seems to imply that the drive will be at least a few hours.]
      • Vesper will be leaving "early in the morning", taking a "30 minute breather" after arriving at his relative's house, and then heading over to Magni's place for the collab.
  • Would Vesper go on a 3am walk with Altare?
    • Absolutely not. Vesper can't imagine doing something like that. He's asleep at that time.
  • Vesper used to love sonic games but then he played sonic 3d blast and it made him sick and he's never played a sonic game since.
  • Vesper believes he knows how he got the flu. It was from a guy at his gym who was clearly sick and coughing and "crop dusting the entire gym" over the course of his workout.
  • Vesper is shocked at the price of orange juice. It was ~$6 per carton. When Vesper was a kid it was ~$2.
  • chat: "OJ is a valuable good on par with chicken soup"
    • Vesper makes really good chicken noodle soup.
      • The trick is to make your own broth. It comes out much better that way compared to using store bought broth. Making broth is easy because you can't burn it and there's no timing involved. You just toss everything in the pot for a few hours and skim the scum off the top occasionally.
      • Vesper also cooks his noodles separately and only adds them 5-10 minutes before the soup is done. That way the have the correct texture and aren't too soggy.
  • What is Vesper's least preferred cereal?
    • favorite is honey bunches of oats and cinnamon toast crunch
    • least favorite might be count chocula
      • Vesper doesn't like things that are too sweet. It feels like the sugar grains are grating on his teeth.
  • chat: "I like this no superchat chat. No hate on supas"
    • Vesper is testing this out and will keep superchats shut off in members streams until he gets caught and told not to. He feels weird about having them on in a stream where people are all already paying to be members.
  • thoughts on coffee flavored hard candies?
    • Vesper likes them. His favorite is a Japanese candy that isn't too sweet and actually tastes like coffee.
  • How does Vesper like his steak?
    • Rare. Usually when he goes to a restaurant they don't know how to cook steak so if he asks for rare it'll actually come out medium rare which is what he wants. If they happen to actually cook it rare, it's not within Vesper's comfort zone but it's still good and he''ll eat it.
  • A chat tells Vesper to not forget to bring the hot sauce with him when he visits Magni.
    • Vesper won't force Magni to eat them all, he just wants to see where he taps out and roast him for it. Altare can't handle spice. Magni and Axel say they can handle spice. Vesper is certain Magni can't handle the two million.
    • Vesper goes to put the hot sauce with his luggage so he doesn't forget it.
    • "I'm not gonna tell Dez until I arrive. And then I'm gonna show it to him and then I'm just gonna smile at him. [...] I'm just going to show it to him and smile, and just watch the fear enter his eyes."
  • chat: "did you guys get axel's taxes sorted out"
    • Yes, apparently Australian taxes are a year behind so he doesn't need to pay taxes on the money he's earning now until the end of next year. You find a tax agent in may and the deadline for payment is October. Vesper put a reminder in his phone calendar so he'll be able to remind Axel.
  • Vesper goes on a tangent about turtles/tortoises.
    • Vesper remembers things from his childhood like odd facts about turtles but then forgets to do his taxes until the last minute.
    • Vesper talks about Galapagos tortoises being very good to eat.
    • Vesper ponders a ttrpg arc where pirates kidnap Altore for food and the others need to rescue him.
  • chat tells Vesper not to forget to build the PC while naked
    • "You're not gonna fool me"
    • Vesper now knows that modern PC parts aren't that vulnerable to static. And even back in the 90s the risks were overblown.
  • Vesper has heard that Fubuki is a fan of all different types of ttrpgs.
  • Vesper and Magni both rewatched most of the ttrpg vod to find things they could improve about the overlay. They want to fix it but they may not have time before the next session because they'll be busy with collabs this week.
  • Collab plans: PC building, hopefully hot sauce, and maybe one more that Vesper won't elaborate so people won't be disappointed if it falls through.
  • Vesper's family is convinced he's joined a ponzi scheme.
    • He quit his other job and when they ask him about why, he tells them he's under NDAs but he's making good money and he's having a lot more fun.
      • Vesper's family: "Fun making money? What is this BS?"
    • Vesper has told them it's an entertainment job similar to a live TV show where he gets to hang out with a bunch of people and chat with them.
      • Vesper's family: "Who would chat with you?"
    • chat tells Vesper he should tell them he's a voice actor
      • Vesper realizes that's a much better option and he should have done that since his family would know what a voice actor is. Unfortunately it's too late now.
  • How does Vesper pass time on long car rides?
    • podcasts
    • Also Vesper sometimes pretends that Donkey Kong is running ahead of him dropping barrels that he has to shoot with a laser.
  • vesper_ms_paint_bane.PNG
edit: added Vesper's opinion of sonic games

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I've seen this one she's looking at now. This is the kind of style I actually really like, even though it's still insanely expensive.

Edit: And now we're horses.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think I know more about Uruka's mouth now than I ever cared to know about any other person's body part.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are horses just the female version of trains for female autists?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are horses just the female version of trains for female autists?
As long as it stops them from becoming "trains" it's fine with me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

I can't believe Keekiara said something so controversial.

Edit: Yeah the tweet didn't show cause I'm a retard and accidentally backspaced a number.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Apparently it was controversial because the tweet doesn't exist anymore

Also, maximum edge inc

EDIT: can see the tweet now and yeah, unsubbing immediately

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

And I thought I couldn't love Kiara anymore than I do. Pineapple pizza isn't remotely my favorite or even preferred but I still like it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Wow fuck her. I don't even watch her and I wish she dies alone for that disgusting opinion.

1667617480789.png

Here it is for the people that can't see it for some reason.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are they even alive? Fucking yikes. Real shame I thought they were pretty cute.

She leans really heavily into the coombait and I feel that she started doing it after she noticed how profitable it is. Back when she used a pretty basic model and did the whole green screen cooking thing she didn't seem to be as coombait-y as she is now. I can appreciate a bit of coombait here and there but sometimes it feels so forced that it just feels awkward (maybe aimed at horny 13-year-olds). She also did a talking stream with Nina and it was really nice. She talks about her work, and how she started vtubing. Talks about her parents still not knowing what she does and they think that she still works at some office because her parents are very strict chinese traditional parents. She seems to tone things down when collabing with others like the Pikamee stream where she kept the coombaiting pretty low.

Overall the Koe stream was nice stream to watch. Its nice to see Koe walking around a few places I have been in and just explaining the street food to Giri. Shame the day was cloudy/rainy. Funny enough once I "debuted" I had planned of doing a tourism-type video similar to what he just did today.
She knows that if her chink ancestors found out she was a whore for money they would curse her for dishonoring the family name with her shameless ways.
"No, no! You not show bare skin to anyone but husband! You must maly a good man with money! He take cale of you and you give me glandchildlen, you shameress srut!" Get married! Now!"

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pineapple (with ham, there must be ham) on pizza is fine.

It's the fuckers putting strawberries and peaches on pizza that need to be stopped.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I can't believe Kobo got signed onto Team Secret by THE President of Estonia Himself. I kneel.
This time Puppey shall punch Kobo's Monitor

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

This is a sad day...I can't believe even the Shuba Duck herself is succumbing to the urge to do coomer bait material.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Kawaii 2's one year anniversary song. The only person I've really watched any of is Nami. This gen had five people when it debuted, one of which being the shitshow Neena and her termination scandal. The cover is alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom