"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

At this point this fucker is going to play thru all of Sonic 06, isn't he?

Magni was screaming almost enough to want to trash on Sonic like he did with Overwatch on stream while playing Sonic Heroes, so much so that he talked himself out of finishing Heroes first, and now he wants to play Shadow The Hedgehog. He'll want to drink when stumbles into the Ark missions, because knowing Magni's Sonic track record he remembers literally nothing about this game either. We'll be 4 for 4 on "Wait I don't remember this!" in his most favorite furry that supposedly defined him as a person.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Henry coming in strong right off the bat
1667610550651.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa just showed herself on webcam to show off a sweater, blocking her face of course.

1667610958047.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not gonna lie, Pippa's dream house sounds pretty comfy, but damn are her aspirations are low if she things a 500k$ house is unattainable for her. Sure, maybe not as a buyout, but if she financed it, it's really not that bad assuming rates go down again.

Speech To Text

Too lazy to go back and quote people, but anyway..

I believe the consensus back in the Fatherland thread was HinaBoBina had troon voice.

I don't recall Sandycat using his trannydar to confirm for us. So the game (not gayme (foreshadowing lmao)) is afoot once more it seems. Because I am a True and Honest son of our beleaguered home I have developed extraordinary investigative powers (probably).

Late, but I think Hina is a fat women whos just got a mix of nasally voice and Cali accent. I also don't think she would be able to keep it under wraps for this long seeing how people have easily baited out more private info like where her and Mari live.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, Pippa's dream house sounds pretty comfy, but damn are her aspirations are low if she things a 500k$ house is unattainable for her. Sure, maybe not as a buyout, but if she financed it, it's really not that bad assuming rates go down again.
If she wasn't so dead set on never leaving America, she could just hit up the north Balkans and buy up half a county and all the houses on it and then start a cult for 500k USD.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ensok

Early Adopter
As a realtor this stream is already going to give me cancer. I hate these overpriced luxury mansions. And yes they are overpriced, they're like the Apple products of real estate, a status symbol for ultra rich people who don't need to think about money at all or even care about the fact they're paying too much.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

🟨CLICK NOW🟨EXTREME FUNNY🟨#1 NIJISANJI CLIPPER PARADISE🟨WOW🟨INCREDIBLE🟨LEGALIZE NUCLEAR BOMBS🟨BEST FREE STOLEN CLIPS SITE🟨THE VIRTUAL ASYLUM GANGGANG🟨

View attachment 4482

I need to watch more Trombone Champ. What I saw from Gura's stream it's quite funny. And this clip really shows the potential

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm with Pippa on keeping windows blocked and stuff, but she seems a little too paranoid though.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Henry coming in strong right off the bat
View attachment 4485
:pikacringe::touchgrass:
The only silver-lining from Henri getting all gassed up from Pippa's attention is it only assures how much more winded up and bigger his future sperg-outs are as he starts to feel more and more empowered by the attention.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This rabbit needs to brush up on her phoenix wright if she thinks the pelosi house was broken into. Edit: nevermind it was the rep. canidate. :guradumbl:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Get up from my pc for a minute to take a piss
>Sit back down, put my headphones back on
>Pippa: "Like no shit the government stages stuff to cast fear into the hearts of people voting but..."
:pippasquish:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The only silver-lining from Henri getting all gassed up from Pippa's attention is it only assures how much more winded up and bigger his future sperg-outs are as he starts to feel more and more empowered by the attention.
if she does browse this site, how much do you think we add to this problem considering we even have an entire thread to this dude?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Poor Pippa, she doesn't understand the importance of a personal speech balcony in your living room.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Poor Pippa, she doesn't understand the importance of a personal speech balcony in your living room.
Or the 180° of glass and clear lines of sight into your toilet from outside.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Or the 180° of glass and clear lines of sight into your toilet from outside.
Nothing like forcing the plebs to witness you shit up in the sky, above their meager dwellings in your Tetris abomination of a flop house. Make sure to T pose while sitting.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

New V&U girl debuting now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom