"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Why wait when there's certified hags around?
Mint Castella is a certified 35+ hag if you dont want to wait

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mint Castella is a certified 35+ hag if you dont want to wait
View attachment 4257
She's also architect approved going off what i've seen lurking in /lig/

There might also be Mako Fukasame (the thick necked shark vtuber I posted about doing the intro to vtubing stream) but I gotta watch more. She's gone to weeb world till the 8th.

Ex-Lurker

I like him having a light hearted jab at it with how much he seems to be enjoying it so that's nice.
I seem to recall during the one member stream he was talking about people taking streaming as a job way too hard. How it was crazy to him how many people seemed unable to have fun with it. Like yeah you can "work hard" but it's an easy job, so have some fuckin fun with it.

I do hope there's a chance they could get some touched up models or whatnot though. With how autistic Japan is I don't know how dishonorabru it is to ask an artist to do such a thing or if that somehow implies that your work was shit or something lol.
I admit I'm still thrown off a bit whenever I see Fubuki's old diamond cut model as opposed to the new one that's more rounded for example. So it would be nice if the fellas could lose all the weird hard angles and straight line shit their features have.

Edit: Since I'm here I'll throw up Marine and Pekora fuckin around in Call of Evil 6

I'm a bit curious, what is the general consensus on Tempus and their models? Personally I think Axel has the best looking one, Ragus might be generic but not bad, Magni has a nice design but face looks like a boytoy.
Vesper desperately needs to have his chin widened, poor grampire looks two steps away from being a Withered from WoW.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm a bit curious, what is the general consensus on Tempus and their models? Personally I think Axel has the best looking one, Ragus might be generic but not bad, Magni has a nice design but face looks like a boytoy.
Vesper desperately needs to have his chin widened, poor grampire looks two steps away from being a Withered from WoW.
Twitter and /vt/ were shitting on Magni's and Vesper's design hard. Though from my observation, most of the complaints pretty much vanished right after they debuted.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Regis is genuinely good if, as you say, a touch generic. But then again, so is the whole RPG hero troupe in general.

Axel... no. Clashes pretty hard with his personality, too. Also his mouth tracking is wtf-worthy. Guess that's why he got the mask.

Magni may not like his outfit, but while a bit derpy, I think it actually fits him.

Much the same for Vesper. Yeah, I've seen his past life say that he'd want to be a werewolf, not a vampire, but the outfit and character archetype (immortal, implying old; popculture vampires also tend towards cultured scholars, Bram Stoker's version being a swarty foreign rapist-metaphor with no redeeming qualities notwithstanding) fits him. Although yeah, his chin not being the product of the South Korean chin reduction fetish would be nice.

Pretty even overall, except Axel. Clearly his designer thought that he was too perfect in everything else so he nerfed the costume as a last-ditch effort at fairness.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Little late night perusing of cancer before bed and it seems someone had to get this off their chest.

I see he's going the apple bitches route lol
In order from best to least based on personal preference over actual quality

I love Axels I think my only issue is the mouth rigging

Magni great all except the face that looks like it's been ironed flat

Altare is nice but generic anime protag

Vesper I don't have any issue with design wise it's just not my cup of tea despite how good he actually is as a streamer the design is perfect for his class tho

Pippa uploaded her Audition timeline

happy 550 recap coming this evening possibly if I find time

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like Ame is also taking a break. Going to be a slow week.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

She mentioned not feeling well on Monday. Guess the last-minute work on the Halloween event caught up to her.

But also, Ame going on break means EN3 is about to drop :cursedbae:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ame stuff by @ZedGawr.jpg

Ame just has some...stuff to take care of, that's all

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Dude, I can't believe I missed the premier.

Mmm... Uruka's voice. And hey, English subs in the video! Now I know what the song is about. Sounds sort of like a Bluebeard situation, except with a whole cast of characters instead of just a husband.

It's good. Pippa and Tenma sound fine. I'm not going to compare it to Vesper's, you guys can do that.

EDIT: Wait a minute. The head of the house is played by Uruka. Blue Bear(d)!? Surely that's not intentional. Surely...

Found out from the comments that Prism did one last year so here is that I like the art style on both Phase and Prism. Holo too but it's not as stylized

Bluebeard and a time loop. One thing I liked about the Holo video is the cast names in the MV. I'm less familiar with Phase and Prism so I can't pick out voices. Also from the comments, 774 also had a corp cover this week.

Haachama's doing a "Haachama English Wednesday" stream right now. Haven't checked her streams in a while but her english seems markedly improved and far more conversational than before. Her sentences flow better and not halting, diction's way improved and she's even starting to use a lot of filler words like "Like".

Privated as of this post though. Did something happen?

Black Cherry cover by Axel

Perhaps it's for the best this one doesn't have CCs lol.

Archived karaoke with Axel

There was a part in the middle where he wanted to change the pitch of a song and said he'd edit it real quick because he misplaced the pitch-shifted file he'd prepared. Makes me wonder how the JPs usually handle it.

I like Axel's model the most and he was the only one I could match to his class ("gladiator") before debut. His mouth rigging and body tracking is still weird to me. (Lui also had weird mouth rigging at her debut and I don't know when exactly she got her hotfix, but definitely by the 6-month mark.) Altare and Vesper are all right. As for Magni... it's to his credit that he made the hands and colour motif work.

Not-Username

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think there is some difference but it's not meaningful enough, so far there was a break month and a collab spam which she didn't stream on her channel, so maybe we can tell when the year ends if there were that many supporters that were unicorns and left.
The September median seemed normal as well and that was still after and during the collabs with Tempus, at least I am pretty sure.

Probably more related to what she was streaming in October and what the others were streaming in October, since some of the other members in EN had more elaborate plans, like Fauna and Bae, for example.

Honestly, I would be surprised if there is a noticeable drop that is still occurring in the following months, assuming she is producing content like normal.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
She had a Latex ASMR stream, basically she wore latex stuff and rubbed it together.

Fresh clip straight from the oven.
View attachment 4254
I'm starting to think so too, might have to dig a bit to find out for sure.

:depressedtako:
So I've been giving Clio the benefit of the doubt, although shes having a Ring Fit stream in a few days so it will be easier to pick up if shes using a voice changer or not
At the very least, I think I can hear ClioAite is not just using falsetto from the bit of vod I pulled up. I'd put you in safe for now territory.

Also, channel link for those who enjoyed Takodachi's clips and want to try giving her a watch:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So I got bored and wondered if Axel's previous identity acted just as dense as Axel himself? I didn't find anything, yet as it seems like no one really clipped his streaming activities, but I did find something else.

Axel tried to be an e-boy as his identity Itone Lloyd. Archive

You can tell its Axel immediately when you play the little voice clip where he calls himself a "Japanese E-boy".

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
damn, I got my hopes up with this non-coomer Vtuber who proudly waves the "hag" tag around and now y'all saying she might be a penis-haver after all? 😩

I should just stick to Selen. Only Selen. She'll be a hag too someday...
FaodG4rWAAYCAEe.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Or at the very least sounds very suspicious with a voice changer.
Very glaring example of tranny voice.
I'm starting to think so too, might have to dig a bit to find out for sure.

I did a bit of a dig before and while I don't have the same evidence on hand I did back then, my thought at the time was 'probably woman'. Since then though she's mentioned something about GDQ, so definitely a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom