General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Quick, go suggest a real fucking videogame so we don't end up with three hours of a shitty Jap walking simulator.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Spooder is going to admire some true and honest gamer fashion of old soon

That's a lot of Sanic.
1667418710533.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Final wah by @bread_forbidden.jpg

The reckoning wah is upon us, repent ye sinners

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Spirelord

Hello.
A bit late but Panko's streaming ER. She's sick and coincidentally is fighting the inflicted boss.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tightpinch

Sony Group Global made an Instagram post to promote their Vtubers
A big gathering of Sony's VTubers!
#SonyMusic is working on 4 major projects to maximize the potential of virtual talent.

#VERSEN
Our goal is "fusion with the world of storytelling" in a new dimension of creativity and quality where live streaming and stories develop in parallel!

#PRISMProject
To create a world where all people on Earth can find something they love and feel happiness every single day. That's our goal, our mission! Join the multinational, multilingual PRISM Project Agents on their journey to become virtual talents that shine both on-screen and off-screen!

#VEE
35 talents selected from countless audition hopefuls wil debut by the end of 2022.

#NHOTBOT aims to create Japanese V-idols culture. It was launched in collaboration with Chinese video platform #bilibili. Idol group #NHOTBOT debuted from Virtual Cinderella project!

Vee has already debut 19 vtubers so that means Sony is planning on debuting 16 more vtubers before the end to bring the total to 35.

311964527_1168378680764581_554402526906379734_n.jpg
312981568_188164497071678_1072121801766190987_n.jpg
313046184_824729405318426_3485315634028721479_n.jpg
312614392_639424147828094_8952686141465105956_n.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Vee has already debut 19 vtubers so that means Sony is planning on debuting 16 more vtubers before the end to bring the total to 35.
Absolute insanity, honestly. How about invest in existing talents? Is that not a thing that ever occurred to them? PRISM especially is more than capable of growth if they actually put some money where their mouth is. Sony could acquire ANYCOLOR and Cover right now if they really wanted so their lack of effort (especially since they might as well have infinite resources compared to the aforementioned two companies) for the projects they do own/work with is just perplexing.

PRISM chuuba tax:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For a second I thought you meant the Romanian menace.

Edit: More Vermin Watch:
1667427907292.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I listened to both Dez and Axels birthday call in streams here's some notable stuff

Axel notes

Zeta and Axel A Way Out stream next week let's gooooo I love watching duos play that game

Risu wants in on the bad end night series also they are planning a duet together

Bae wants in on the next cover
Axel wants to Collab with Bae and Vesper for the express goal of psychic damage from the aussies

Anya was one of the first to apply for bad end night she loves vocaloid they nerded out about it they want to have "vocalboomer stream chat"

Moona drew Axel with his tails wagging
Axels says his tails are clip on they aren't real and they don't move
Moona taught Axel "dog" in indospeak and chat is saying she taught him something else instead couldn't find out what it was
chat:why does ID do this to my oshiis

Axel explained Brian to Calli and she said that makes Kobo stewie

Dez notes

Kronii mixed the boys' karaoke for ollie's karaoke call in stream

Zeta recorded Dez' DJ tag for his loop station streams

I think I saw someone say this during the live posting but for completions sake
Risu has dubbed any future Collab they do as Dez Nuts Sasuga

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'm a bit curious, what is the general consensus on Tempus and their models? Personally I think Axel has the best looking one, Ragus might be generic but not bad, Magni has a nice design but face looks like a boytoy.
Vesper desperately needs to have his chin widened, poor grampire looks two steps away from being a Withered from WoW.
Their models have definitely grown on me since debut. Their rigging though is really bad imo. The movement is incredibly stiff and limited and they could really use an update in that regard. But they do very well with what they have to work with.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
0/10 shes not black

When will we get more true and honest melanin on the racist vtuber sphere, Kyo Kaneko from NijiEN's Iluna is the only true and honest melaninated rep from his voice alone smh
What about HeavenlyFather?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Waiting room is up for Selen's collab with the boys (in 4.5 hours), should be fun.

I hope Selen and Vesper collab sometime. Only because I know she would be a perfect folly to him on the level of a Council member.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi doing an early (for her) stream collab of devour

Lisa doing part 2 of her music review. She got ghosted from babysitting and she also didn't get any trick or treaters.

Lumi playing darkest dungeon

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's Genshin stream is finally happening and she is rolling for Nahida:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Speaking of Lia, she did a reading of this old chestnut

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Waiting room is up for Selen's collab with the boys (in 4.5 hours), should be fun.

T - very soon

And here is Axel:

and Magni:

Or all 3 in multivew:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom