"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel is actually late on his taxes in Northern Elysium, tax evasion arc now engaged.

Key quote: “If you get into October, you’re planning to self-lodge (translation: Do it yourself) but you haven’t made any progress and you kind of give up and think I can’t do this, you can register with a tax agent by October 31 and you will get that extended deadline for May 15,” Chapman (H&R Block tax guy) said.

Luckily this tax penalty is relatively light if Axel doesn't take forever to do it, and I don't see any other penalty: "$220 for each 28 days that it’s turned in late."

Sasuga Dingo, you have now given your pops high bloodpressure and now he is going to die.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Little late night perusing of cancer before bed and it seems someone had to get this off their chest.

Attachments

• sadmaggintime.png
    sadmaggintime.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 38

wew

Male hag love!
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just shilling a Vsinger aiming for milestone, Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is around 40 subs short of target 40k and 1000 CCV.

She's a good singer in Re:AcT so do have a visit.
Edit: She got both milestones and now continuing the stream with a new 1200 CCV goal. She got 1200 and now encouraged by chat to aim for 1500.
Edit 2: She got 1500 CCV while singing Gunjou and broke 40400 subs.
I remember shilling this girl in KF before she got in Re:Act. Her voice is really soothing. Im glad that she's doing really well.
Yeah, her soothing voice is what drew me to her, found her from a collab singing stream with Figaro a few months back. It's good to have another Re:AcT singer with a soothing voice since Kyo doesn't stream often.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Just shilling a Vsinger aiming for milestone, Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is around 40 subs short of target 40k and 1000 CCV.

She's a good singer in Re:AcT so do have a visit.

I remember shilling this girl in KF before she got in Re:Act. Her voice is really soothing. Im glad that she's doing really well.

Edit : she finally passed 1500 ccv

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Little late night perusing of cancer before bed and it seems someone had to get this off their chest.

I still think Noir Vesper got the short end of the stick, even more so than Magni.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I don't really mind the sikrit knowledge comments, he's basically fishing for them, but I'm nevertheless disappointed that it's a sea of 'Magnificent!'s with not a single suggestion of copium consumption in sight.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I know the whole point of this clip is "haha, funny no context yabai" but my Autism compels me to ask anyway. Whomst and context? :loading:
She had a Latex ASMR stream, basically she wore latex stuff and rubbed it together.

Fresh clip straight from the oven.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
V&U company. (Liora Walkyria, Penelope Wiseman and two missing sisters Helen and Celine about which there has been no information for four months) introduces new vtuber Yurikago Kokone who is debuts at november 4/5th.

Remi launched her own NNN ark

I'm pretty sure Membership might depend on a mix of viewed hours, subs, and maybe even CCV. Maybe her viewed hours are a bit low because she does long-format streams which don't seem to get more than 500-600 overall viewers
There is really simple membership rules. I think anyone who has monetization meets the minimum requirements for membership. Unless she was under 18 years old.

Minimum eligibility requirements​

You must meet minimum requirements to be considered for channel memberships on YouTube.
Keep in mind, meeting the following does not mean you'll automatically get channel memberships. We're slowly rolling out this feature. Some music channels may not be eligible e.g. under SRAV contract. If you have access, you'll see memberships as an option on the Memberships page:
  • Your channel must have more than 1,000 subscribers.
  • Your channel is in the YouTube Partner Program.
  • You're over 18 years old.
  • You're in one of the available locations.
  • Your channel has a Community tab.
  • Your channel is not set as made for kids.
  • Your channel does not have a significant number of ineligible videos.
    • Videos set as made for kids, or videos with music claims are considered ineligible.
  • You (and your MCN) have agreed to and are complying with our terms and policies (including the relevant Commerce Product Addendum).

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She had a Latex ASMR stream, basically she wore latex stuff and rubbed it together.

Fresh clip straight from the oven.
View attachment 4254
something-else.gif

Or at the very least sounds very suspicious with a voice changer.

Also Watame seems to be playing a Resident Evil game for the first time.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I like him having a light hearted jab at it with how much he seems to be enjoying it so that's nice.
I seem to recall during the one member stream he was talking about people taking streaming as a job way too hard. How it was crazy to him how many people seemed unable to have fun with it. Like yeah you can "work hard" but it's an easy job, so have some fuckin fun with it.

I do hope there's a chance they could get some touched up models or whatnot though. With how autistic Japan is I don't know how dishonorabru it is to ask an artist to do such a thing or if that somehow implies that your work was shit or something lol.
I admit I'm still thrown off a bit whenever I see Fubuki's old diamond cut model as opposed to the new one that's more rounded for example. So it would be nice if the fellas could lose all the weird hard angles and straight line shit their features have.

Edit: Since I'm here I'll throw up Marine and Pekora fuckin around in Call of Evil 6

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Finally found our new Sandycat.
Sandycat has a track record of finding vermintide every week or so.
And I reserved my tranny judgement because I found out some streamers that sound a lot like troons but are real women, like:

Project Whiskey

Terumi Koizumi (which is just GFE streamer)

So I've been giving Clio the benefit of the doubt, although shes having a Ring Fit stream in a few days so it will be easier to pick up if shes using a voice changer or not

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
damn, I got my hopes up with this non-coomer Vtuber who proudly waves the "hag" tag around and now y'all saying she might be a penis-haver after all? 😩

I should just stick to Selen. Only Selen. She'll be a hag too someday...

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom