"I don't think she'd get it. She's only watched Jurassic Park only recently. She doesn't understand the cultural significance of Chilean sea bass"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
and the Buster Keaton silent movies would all be really fun viewings.
Do it, Enna. Watch The General.

I want to know how Twitter will take it.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
"She's got a big cock" - Noir Vesper, 2022

The fact that Bae is watching is the cherry on top.

Edit: This quote has to be added to the random.txt

Immortalized in video and audio without any context whatsoever, just for you:
View attachment 4215
View attachment 4217
one of my favorite streams in recent memory, it's like that comic artist at the beach who can do the sketch in 5 minutes but instead spends the entire 20 chatting with you

jesus christ

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Erina draw! Watch her dedicated drawfag steal all the votes

EDIT: she doesnt know "the room"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Haachama's doing a "Haachama English Wednesday" stream right now. Haven't checked her streams in a while but her english seems markedly improved and far more conversational than before.

I usually tune in, they are a fun time and she has an adorable Japanese-Australian accent to her English.

Also, Tempus is going to be doing a collab of some kind with batsu games with A-chan and Nodoka in the coming weeks.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I usually tune in, they are a fun time and she has an adorable Japanese-Australian accent to her English.

Also, Tempus is going to be doing a collab of some kind with batsu games with A-chan and Nodoka in the coming weeks.
Feels like this is the first time I've caught her streaming around these hours.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Feels like this is the first time I've caught her streaming around these hours.
She has been doing it a lot lately, actually. It may be a better time slot for her with school and all. Wednesdays have her dedicated EN streams too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And Pippa crosses 4 view on Twitch
1667362979504.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Why be a "V-tuber" and get a V-tuber model if this is how your streams look like. To me This looks like just another thot chasing a trend.
I was going to write about how she went on from being vtuber and how she goes from hand reveal on a stream talking about a convention I visited up until she decided to go face reveal

Then I discover her patreon full of nudes.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
[Link]

Another PRISM girl gets her membership. Non is definitely one of my favorites out of the corpo. This means Naki is the last one in her gen waiting for one (Sara's was a few days ago); it should hopefully be pretty soon.

Gen 4 is also doing what I think to be an alternative debut style of streams. They also have a cover of EYE by Kanaria that uses the alt art. This seems to be the lead up to their anniversary in mid-November.

[Link]

[Link]

Naki just announced her membership which marks the last PRISM girl to get it. It sure took long enough as PRISM 4 consisting of Naki, Non, and Sara debuted nearly a year ago. Additionally, other PRISM girls like Meno and Aoi waited well over a year to get memberships up. It must be some major ineptitude in management to get this done considering Phase Connect 2 and Kawaii 3 all have active memberships and debuted in July and August, respectively.

I quite like this cover and the chibi Naki art featured within is fantastic.

chibinaki.JPG

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Now the Aussies are arguing about whether Vegemite is shit or not.

I've never heard anything good about Vegemite so whoever is shitting on it has my support.
2 out of 3 Holo Aussies hate it so far.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BEEG Booba Fishing

This halloween season had so much grass-touching involved. At least I could catch up with the thread every once in a while but man, the VODs are another thing entirely.

Now the Aussies are arguing about whether Vegemite is shit or not.
I've never heard anything good about Vegemite so whoever is shitting on it has my support.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also I forgot to mention it, but looks like the NijiEN Handcam stuff is no longer an issue, considering that Scarle is doing a handcam stream right now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow, Pippa finally manages to raid a True & Honest Girl (Female) for the first time in her twitch career, and she starts crying and then her stream imploded. Way to go stinky.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Also I forgot to mention it, but looks like the NijiEN Handcam stuff is no longer an issue, considering that Scarle is doing a handcam stream right now.
I think I remember hearing the issue was they need some kind of pre-approval on the handcam setup by staff before doing the stream now. As long as they get that, I would think they would be fine to do their streams still.

Early Adopter
Wow, Pippa finally manages to raid a True & Honest Girl (Female) for the first time in her twitch career, and she starts crying and then her stream imploded. Way to go stinky.
Who? I love woman tears

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom