"(takes long drink)... WOMEN"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Matoimiia mentioned she knows of friends of friends who know who Pipkin Pippa is (I forget the exact wording). The pipkin and mold is spreading.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Also I forgot to mention it, but looks like the NijiEN Handcam stuff is no longer an issue, considering that Scarle is doing a handcam stream right now.

Wonder if that's what the meeting was about?

Selen had a pretty messy time last night having to send every picture to manager-san before she could show it on stream. Seemed kinda annoying long-term.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
A 2view playing dumb paradox games? Interesting!

PekoWick

Numbers last month
FgcjvrjUYAE99nL.jpegFgcjyjvUcAEP8nA.png
Numbers this year
FgcmPlRUcAAIOnn.jpegFgcmQbnVQAIHZ04.jpeg
[1667260245829175.png/SPOILER]

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
WinningTooHard-exif-remove.jpeg

Someone needs to stop this man or else he will take over Yagoo's job.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
God it must fucking suck to be successful in an entertainment medium where 99% of the people participating don't even fucking break double digits.
If its related to the whole streamy shit, its amazing how people take 1 small thing and make it a huge deal. They have a pile of gold behind them but they bitch about that 1 quarter that fell down the drain. (if this isnt about that, then im just talking out of my ass)

Wonder if it is some troubles negotiating her Twitch contract? They are apparently merciless, especially after the recent changes to monetization, and don't give a shit about anyone but the very top performers on the platform and only if they like them.

Either way, fuck vagueposting.
Could be. I don't know much about Silver or her numbers. How much CCV does she get regularly? Does she stream often? Are the newer girls like Numi and Shylily taking over and eating into her stream schedule and cannibalizing her viewers?

Kinda have to agree with @Punished Anime Discusser on this. There are a million other Vtubers out there who would kill for a fraction of her success and probably deserve it more to boot without relying on coomerbaiting.
Numberfagging can be a really scary thing. Hope she doesn't go down that road.

Zentreya also went menhera as well - but they were in the awards, although backed out.
View attachment 4209
Zen is always menhera. Another person that has all of the support in the world and all they seem to do is bitch and moan as if they had nothing. It's pretty pathetic.

Haachama's doing a "Haachama English Wednesday" stream right now. Haven't checked her streams in a while but her english seems markedly improved and far more conversational than before. Her sentences flow better and not halting, diction's way improved and she's even starting to use a lot of filler words like "Like".

Her english is really good. She just needs practice to get the pronunciation down and to be more comfortable with the language. She reminds me of Ollie back when she debuted. She was self-conscious about her Japanese and now she can have conversations with her JP senpai.

Naki just announced her membership which marks the last PRISM girl to get it. It sure took long enough as PRISM 4 consisting of Naki, Non, and Sara debuted nearly a year ago. Additionally, other PRISM girls like Meno and Aoi waited well over a year to get memberships up. It must be some major ineptitude in management to get this done considering Phase Connect 2 and Kawaii 3 all have active memberships and debuted in July and August, respectively.

I quite like this cover and the chibi Naki art featured within is fantastic.

I'm pretty sure Membership might depend on a mix of viewed hours, subs, and maybe even CCV. Maybe her viewed hours are a bit low because she does long-format streams which don't seem to get more than 500-600 overall viewers

Out of all of the Tempus boys, I like Axel the least but even so, he ranks really high among the group of people I would probably watch. Motherfucker is pretty wholesome. Its also pretty impressive the amount of girls that called in. Basically most of ID, some EN and even some JP. Never knew he was that popular with some of the JP girls even though I always see Sora reply to him on Twitter.

The drawing stream was pretty nice. I have been playing around with the whole NovelAI thing tried to see if I could get something using the description Vesper used for his OC but I had no luck. I did manage to get a pretty nice piece.
1girl, {perfect face}, {masterpiece}, {concept art}, tiefling, devil, tail, {{re s-3302948275.png

Also clip tax. While I love the meme/haha-funny moments I feel like the more serious ones where the talents talk about their personal problems are the best ones. Makes them feel more relatable instead of just being some random avatar on a screen.

Fucking hell. Look at Kaela with those stream hours.
She's treating this as an actual job. That said I don't think she will be doing many song collabs or concerts anytime soon so I guess she can mainly focus on streaming. Meanwhile, the other girls might be probably doing choreography training and recording voice line which will cut into their "work hours".

Sharky streams less than half of the top 10 and still rakes in good numbers. Imagine if she had pekora's stamina.
I wonder if she still doing volunteer work at that animal shelter. Also, she seems to be going hard on the Japanese lessons. Guessing she has a few things planned for when they go to japan (possibly early next year).

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Sharky streams less than half of the top 10 and still rakes in good numbers. Imagine if she had pekora's stamina.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari stream. She's got a VR stream in the works

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
So Pippas still lurking on Miia's stream, got a thank you from our favorite hag
111413.jpg

221010822.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I was going to write about how she went on from being vtuber and how she goes from hand reveal on a stream talking about a convention I visited up until she decided to go face reveal

Then I discover her patreon full of nudes.

Remember girls, you don't have to be interesting, funny, creative or entertaining. You can just sell your bodies and do fine, men will line up to tell you how great you are.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I still think this is kind of unfair though- the coomer shit is bad because it's cheap and nasty and reflects poorly on the other NijiEN males. But you can't really hold him responsible for the .1% of idiots who take things too far, at least when he's not personally instigating it. I think those kinds of people exist in all fanbases, regardless of the style of content they make.
There's a difference to me between:

"My fanbase thinks I'm their boyfriend, they're insane." That would exist with any none-BFE type of male content creator.

and

"I pretend to my fanbase that we got some kind of special personal connection, and they're insane." That exists with BFE/GFE content creators.

I don't presume any other NijiEN male is like Vox with this stuff, others might, but I do not. So that issue isn't important to me. I have more issue with the "cheap and nasty" part.

I take issue with this whole concept, no matter who does it, because I find it leads sad and vulnerable people into a fantasy knowingly for the sake of money and attention. You're walking such a fine line with this close parasocial shit, if such a line even exists that can make it "fine" and it isn't just flatly bad. This type of stuff seems to always devolve to a bunch of people getting worked up and eventually burned once the fantasy is gone forever, because I doubt anyone can keep this up long term. Vox saw what happens when he plays with fire, and so he decided to just put his hand back over the flame and roll the dice again. Maybe he won't cause another incident, maybe he will, but he saw what his actions were doing and he decided to just ignore that for whatever reason. You can't just go "Well they're insane, they don't count" while encouraging people to get this attached to you.

Vox's fanbase is not in the same league as that .1% of crazy idiots that every fanbase has to me, because a relevant section of his content encourages this kind of behavior and succeeds by encouraging it. Just because he doesn't order his followers to be insane people, doesn't mean he doesn't cultivate these kinds of reactions with what he does.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Did kronii stay the same after playing unicorn slayer HD remaster or did she lose something meaningful?
Let's see. I don't watch her so I all i can offer to you is her numbers every month.
January median : 7172
IMG_20221102_150435.jpg
February median : 8838
IMG_20221102_150501.jpg
March median : 8579
IMG_20221102_150527.jpg
April median : 8680
IMG_20221102_150551.jpg
May median : 7818
IMG_20221102_150628.jpg
June median : 10076
IMG_20221102_150644.jpg
July median :
IMG_20221102_151533.jpg
August median : 8888
IMG_20221102_150706.jpg
September median : 7921
IMG_20221102_150726.jpg
October median : 5913
IMG_20221102_150749.jpg
I don't know if this is about the unicorn or its just her stream/game choices but oct is her worst month this year.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Let's see. I don't watch her so I all i can offer to you is her numbers every month.
January median : 7172
View attachment 4238
February median : 8838
View attachment 4239
March median : 8579
View attachment 4240
April median : 8680
View attachment 4241
May median : 7818
View attachment 4242
June median : 10076
View attachment 4243
July median :
View attachment 4248
August median : 8888
View attachment 4244
September median : 7921
View attachment 4245
October median : 5913
View attachment 4246
I don't know if this is about the unicorn or its just her stream/game choices but oct is her worst month this year.
I think there is some difference but it's not meaningful enough, so far there was a break month and a collab spam which she didn't stream on her channel, so maybe we can tell when the year ends if there were that many supporters that were unicorns and left.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Oh hey Rie from Phase Connect plays fighting games?! Awesome, what's she pla--

> Guilty gear Strive

...Oh... Well maybe--

> She plays Bridget.

:depressedtako:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Oh hey Rie from Phase Connect plays fighting games?! Awesome, what's she pla--

> Guilty gear Strive

...Oh... Well maybe--

> She plays Bridget.

:depressedtako:
If it's any consolation, she got a new hitbox and is testing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom