"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pretty sure he's just a Youtube kid. Probably did grow up with black and latino friends, but I don't think his family is low income. His health is super fucked but apparently his family has been able to cover all of his medical bills just fine.
But he talks like a black person, that means he must be poor! That says nothing about his intelligence though, after all, 'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.'

I think you're right though.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I can't wait for /vt/ chumcons to re-doxx gura from a milisecond of footage that shows a scar beneath the glove and that is then linked to surgery records in the state of Massachusetts.
What's so wrong with wanting to know every detail of her life up to this point, huh? You make it sound like I'm weird or something just because I've spent a few measly hours combing over her old high school videos and looking out of the windows to match terrain and houses to the island of Nantucket. I don't know how that could be considered strange.
:smugina:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What's so wrong with wanting to know every detail of her life up to this point, huh? You make it sound like I'm weird or something just because I've spent a few measly hours combing over her old high school videos and looking out of the windows to match terrain and houses to the island of Nantucket. I don't know how that could be considered strange.
:smugina:
Never apologize for your autistic investigative energy it's what separates the majestic kiwi from the other birds :cursedhaachama:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The closest thing I'll ever have to Sana again in this cursed hellscape Sara is going live in 5 and finishing(?) SOMA

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Uruka describing suppressed memories of interactions with her boss and coworkers, very interesting.

Do go on...
Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Axel spends all his earnings on making more content, especially covers, and if anyone ever claims Axel is greedy Vesper will punch them in the back of the head.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Axel spends all his earnings on making more content, especially covers, and if anyone ever claims Axel is greedy Vesper will punch them in the back of the head.
A small price to pay to feel grampire's touch

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Now what we got here is some pure, distilled Mumei thoughts. Perfect for Halloween (if you want to root for the true villain)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka strikes me as the Hong Kong type of chinese girl, the one that's traditionally asian on the outside but on the inside a raging firecracker in bed wants to express herself. Not thirstposting, this is an observation.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uruka strikes me as the Hong Kong type of chinese girl, the one that's traditionally asian on the outside but on the inside a raging firecracker in bed wants to express herself. Not thirstposting, this is an observation.
Could've fooled me.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Reminder that Fishman created Phase Connect because he didn't have any vtubers that he liked. So he looked at his millions of dollars and decided to make his own vtubers. If I was a millionaire, I would do the same.
They unexpectedly blew up in popularity and became a legitimate business worth expanding into more generations, so we now have this weird dynamic of Fish trying to act like a strict business owner while also keeping true to his original goal of just having a bunch of personal vtubers to watch and hang out with.
Didn't Fishman create Phase Connect on a whim after watching a clip of Hololive and that he didn't know what vtubing was before that?

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Didn't Fishman create Phase Connect on a whim after watching a clip of Hololive and that he didn't know what vtubing was before that?
He started filing the corporate documents after looking at Hololive's analytics.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Maglord's schedule for the week. APEX with Selen and Off collab with Grampire!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa is so pure yet still has a deranged side to her.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

First Gura handcam. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! IKZ!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Is this going to be a handcam stream?

I wanted to remind people to archive this in case of yabs, but considering who this is probably going to end up as one the most documented moments in modern history do to sheer autism. future researcher while wonder what was so especial about this footage for ancient people to decide I was worth conserving in 1000+ different archives across the world.

Also is starting.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

First Gura handcam. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! IKZ!

You autists better have your eyes peeled cause Guras OPSEC is good enough if she makes any slipups vod will get yoinked quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom