"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now we get to see whether the Gura is fat rrat was real.

Also, Gura said she has never done anything with cameras involving videos or streams. Why are you lying, Sena?

Edit: her "hands" are chopsticks. We got boomed.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She already said she probably won't show her hands. Just what she's cooking. No fat hands on stream unless she slips up.

Ensok

Early Adopter

First Gura handcam. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! IKZ!

Well she knows her audience cause she's already baiting and teasing about her hands.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I'm ready for Gura's tiny babby hands.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Maglord's schedule for the week. APEX with Selen and Off collab with Grampire!

"Classic favorite Sonic games"

>Shows Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes

Does Magni just have no idea what Sonic's reception was like during that era because he was a kid? Those are some of the most panned games back in the 2000s era, especially Shadow.

Oh and for people that like watching Streamers suffer in endurance streams, like SA1 with Magni was, Sonic Heroes will be a treat.

For context: Sonic Heroes is a very very jank game with really obnoxious objectives and a lot you have to do in order to complete it. I expect Magni to be up the entire day playing Heroes once he turns the stream on, the speedrun for all stories is about 5 hours which is quite long for a Sonic game as SA1 all stories is under 2 hours and SA2 dark side is less then an hour, these took about 9 hours and 3 hours respectively for our local Furlord.

I'd guesstimate based on my experience that Heroes will take Magni about 12-15 or so hours depending on how much Magni struggles with certain parts, some levels in the second half for 3/4 stories are 10+ minute long for casual players and each of the 4 stories has 14 levels (this is the time without dying btw). Team Dark especially can take a long time by the end if you're slow/bad, and if you've seen Magni's gameplay...you know what he is. Magni has also never completed Heroes by his own admission, which means he has no idea what he is going to have to do at some point. Also Emerald hunting is aids if you don't know how to do it effectively.

Shadow The Hedgehog is also not much nicer if you're trying to complete the entire story in one stream, that could also be an endurance stream by itself and Magni in his hubris and ignorance will play them back to back.

This will be Magni's true Sonic test, that can only be trumped by endurance playing 06 on stream, can Magni still love this series after endurance streaming Heroes and potentially Shadow The Hedgehog back to back as an adult? I'm here for the pain and suffering.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2022-10-30T201708.100.png
Can't believe Gura is eating cocaine

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Does Magni just have no idea what Sonic's reception was like during that era because he was a kid? Those are some of the most panned games back in the 2000s era, especially Shadow.

Oh and for people that like watching Streamers suffer in endurance streams, like SA1 with Magni was, Sonic Heroes will be a treat.

For context: Sonic Heroes is a very very jank game with really obnoxious objectives and a lot you have to do in order to complete it. I expect Magni to be up the entire day playing Heroes once he turns the stream on, the speedrun for all stories is about 5 hours which is quite long for a Sonic game as SA1 all stories is under 2 hours and SA2 dark side is less then an hour, these took about 9 hours and 3 hours respectively for our local Furlord.

I'd guesstimate based on my experience that Heroes will take Magni about 12-15 or so hours depending on how much Magni struggles with certain parts, some levels in the second half for 3/4 stories are 10+ minute long for casual players and each of the 4 stories has 14 levels (this is the time without dying btw). Team Dark especially can take a long time by the end if you're slow/bad, and if you've seen Magni's gameplay...you know what he is. Magni has also never completed Heroes by his own admission, which means he has no idea what he is going to have to do at some point. Also Emerald hunting is aids if you don't know how to do it effectively.

Shadow The Hedgehog is also not much nicer if you're trying to complete the entire story in one stream, that could also be an endurance stream by itself and Magni in his hubris and ignorance will play them back to back.

This will be Magni's true Sonic test, that can only be trumped by endurance playing 06 on stream, can Magni still love this series after endurance streaming Heroes and potentially Shadow The Hedgehog back to back as an adult? I'm here for the pain and suffering.
Shadow the Hedghog makes Sonic Heroes look like Ocarina of Time, if we're being fair. Heroes is generally regarded as alright, nowadays, but STH is just fucking bad

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mama Shark text: "Child, I did not raise you like this."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the hell did Gura say she's making? That looks absolutely rancid

Airless

Active lurker
I was expecting hazmat suit in a Dexter room but a small blurry close up of the dish works well too I guess

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Mama Shark text: "Child, I did not raise you like this."
"You're gonna make a mess. Use a bowl next time, dumbass."

EDIT:
"I spilled! OH NO!"
That's why you use a bowl. :pikaufuk:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Everyone is busy with Gura stuff but Nyanners just debuted a new model for Halloween, honestly regardless of you opinion on the coomerbait design the riggin is amazing, and the little boss battle skit she did was fun.
1667175771960.png

Also great new lore video by Merry, that I assume is gonna be upload separately later.

pururun

I'd much rather have someone like Magni who sincerely loves even the lesser games in the series than the people that treat Sonic as an irony-fest like most Western engagement with the franchise the last few years.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This stream is gonna end up in the food thread for sure.

Goobafood-exif-remove.jpeg

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What the hell did Gura say she's making? That looks absolutely rancid
Ectoplasm, I think. Some sort of food art rather than edible.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nini Yuuna is starting her 15 hour "seggsnun donothon". She's raising money for a nun model. Why? Because she saw some good hentai a few months ago and thought "God I wish that were me."

Good motivation to do anything.

View attachment 3985

Shiina is going to be doing a discord meetup if any of you are into that. I don't even know what it entails, is it actually something where members appear on vid stream with the streamer? If so holy shit lmao sounds awful (for the girls). She's doing it on November 5 so maybe some tard will show up in a guy Fawkes mask. Or is it just audio?

Edit - jewgle sign up form
These are usually cringe, wonder if she will get the dude that sent her a mallow telling her that she beats his meat to her.

Archiveroni

Anyone know the reason for this or anything?

Inb4 she was fucking the Aetheria girl and leaked talent's private information.

Probably takes too much time, out of her schedule and doesnt pay well.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura said that her and Kronii aren't so different so I made this in like 3 min
spiderman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.