"I'm not Donald Duck! Donald isn't swimming! Donald...! I'm not the Azuki-arai! I'm not a yokai!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Gura playing with wieners live on stream. Unicorns in shambles.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Anime commentary girl had a bad summer.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Gura's OPSEC on a scale of google found your location to NSA can't crack your password is somewhere near psychotic ramblings in a 10x10 padded room and quoting alex jones

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura's OPSEC on a scale of google found your location to NSA can't crack your password is somewhere near psychotic ramblings in a 10x10 padded room and quoting alex jones
Remember that her dox had to be done entirely via other people's accounts.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

The closest thing I'll ever have to Sana again in this cursed hellscape Sara is going live in 5 and finishing(?) SOMA

You've piqued my interest (SOMA), but NOW you have my attention! (bolded part)

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Remember that her dox had to be done entirely via other people's accounts.
I wonder how that poor family is doing with the mix up the autists posted long ago where the info was wrong

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tempus Zomboid season 2 continues in about 5 minutes.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Nolan you're not fooling anyone with this sock.
It's not possible that could be a Nolan sock, it's not named Nolan Crush.
geez y'all... imagine being so jaded that only The Real Nolan Crush can express enthusiasm about a cool thing

I still remember her deliberately using a VPN to set her poll location to Sweden... and debatably deliberately choosing to use a poll site that shows location. So yes I 100% agree.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Uruka strikes me as the Hong Kong type of chinese girl, the one that's traditionally asian on the outside but on the inside a raging firecracker in bed wants to express herself. Not thirstposting, this is an observation.
I've added new bbcode to the menu called Redacted. It's a inline spoiler in the vain of a redacted document, but it's very slow to show the results on hover, it will also go back to redacted after you move the mouse out of the hover state.

Pros: I thought it looked cool and it has meme potential.
Cons: It only works on normal text. It will not scale for images or really large text.
It's the pen icon to the right of the Inline Spoiler.
Screenshot 2022-10-30 195603.gif

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tempus Zomboid season 2 continues in about 5 minutes.

Holodex for the lazies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pippa streaming on Sunday?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'd much rather have someone like Magni who sincerely loves even the lesser games in the series than the people that treat Sonic as an irony-fest like most Western engagement with the franchise the last few years.
IME with both, they're equally obnoxious to listen to and have contributed to why Sonic is such an irony-fest. SEGA created the irony engagement because Sonic's twitter is pretty much an official shitpost channel to mock how the series has been for the last 10-15 years. Oh and you know the games being bad.

Sonic is almost as bad as Pokemon or CoD with how many diehards will defend this series (even 06) and buy everything, the only difference is scale as Sonic is obviously smaller then both of these franchises. Any other franchise would have probably died from how terrible Sonic Boom and Forces went, but Sonic still chugs along because his fanbase will never let him die. It is just so tiresome being a critical but honest Sonic fan.

On topic of Magni and Zomboid soon. I hope they just give up at some point and the Magni traitor arc begins as he tries to be the last to survive again. That would be the best way to cap of this obviously imminently doomed run given the whole "Magni is most likely the betray the guild" fact.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura ended up showing her sleeved omocat hoodie on stream to cover her hands while she bashed the oreo cookies. I am 100% expecting people to calculate the size of the hoodie based on the sleeve opening in comparison to the size of the oreo cookies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is rating holidays, and juneteenth is included. How is she gonna do this? :unsure:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's solution to not wearing green on St. Patrick's day was to color her hoodie with a crayon in school.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa is rating holidays, and juneteenth is included. How is she gonna do this? :unsure:
Bottom category is "Whatever answer that won't get me cancelled on twitter."

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Axel got bit already. RIP. Two down, two to go.
He's hiding it too. He's going to turn and eat one of the other boys.
Dez straight up got in a car and abandoned them both. Most likely to betray the guild.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm downloading gura's stream, i will upload it to femboy-file regardless of it getting privated (if gofile cooperates that is).

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh god she hates Thanksgiving. I like it but I don't hate some of my family like Pippa, so I get it I guess.

Unsubbed and Reported

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wait, I just realized there's no Hanukah on this list, that's antisemitic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom