"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Mythbreakers was what got Vesper into HoloEN.
Same here kinda, before Mythbreakers I only watched Calli because she was the only one playing games I liked. A certain someone's performance during a tutorial session made me reconsider.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Then gura noped out of it and Calli just gave up on having ideas for streaming, the rest is predictable history.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Then gura noped out of it and Calli just gave up on having ideas for streaming, the rest is predictable history.
Felt like a general disinterest in it rather than anything to do with one person alone. I think Calli was enjoying it.

Some people just are not that into TTRPGs

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
There was a discussion in the homeland where I asked people to help me with my list of Hololive women who have collabed with penis-havers before. I've probably still missed some.
JP0: Sora, Roboco, AZKi, Suisei
JP1: Aki, Fubuki, Matsuri
JP2: Choco, Subaru
JP2.5: ?
JP3: -
JP4: Towa
JP5: Botan, and I think Polka kept an eye on Tempus when they debuted
JP6: ? (Laplus off-stream, something something herpes)

I don't know whether to count 3D males for the above list lol.

ID: I think all of them have by now but I can't remember if Kaela has

EN1: Ame, Calli, Ina
COPE: Bae, Mumei, Kronii
So even in here there's more than 15, not counting those like Kiara or pre-Tempus Kronii who have never collabed but would do so for a sufficiently interesting project.

Well, for full autistic accuracy...

Miko and Maimoto did a talk about eroge long ago.
Aqua collabed a fair amount with Niji back in the day. One example.
Kiara was on Calli's stream with Kokorobeats, plus interviewed by Fisky for Digicomi, plus multiple sponsored work, plus Yagoo. If Botan is in the list for tournament commentary then I don't see why not.
A bunch of Stars sent clips for Kaela's prerecorded-only birthday totsu.
e: Likewise IRyS was interviewed by Fisky in a pre-Dokomi hype stream.

I'm guessing 3d sponsored/promotional should be a no, since then you'd get stuff like Pekora for being interviewed by comedians or Laplus interviewing actors or Miko and Korone inviting Koefficient and 8bitdrummer to send greetings to their 24 hour stream.
Likewise actual con appearances would qualify every single member since half the hosts are male.

Also, I enjoed this Kronii cosplayer dissing Big Ben:

You might have seen her in this image

This cosplayer just nails the expression and mannerisms. I have to appreciate going the extra mile like that.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tenma doing Disney karaoke. If the VOD doesn't stay up, blame the mouse.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
New episode of Otachan premiered yesterday:

She counts as a vtuber right?

Some people have posted a bout her but I've never seen anyone do a proper introduction for Otachan, so here it goes:

She started out doing scripted content which were parodies of the kinds of videos you would find on ani-tuber channels.

Eventually the channel crowd funded an animated series which boasted impressive visuals for an internet only animation.
The fist two episodes are the best in my opinion:

In this one she refers to herself as a virtual youtuber

And this one references a certain blue gremlin that went missing around the time the video was made.
The channel even did a collab with MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS, better known here as the guy who made the "robot pipkin" videos.
(the animated series and Moonshine's videos share some voice actresses)
(the video was an April Fools joke that was deleted the next day, this is the only copy I could find)
Otachan even did a live stream but as far as I know this is the only one and the video was unlisted.

The voice actress Frankie Lollia portrays Otachan in all English language content. The animated series recently switched over to showing Japanese and English dubs back to back in the same video, but the most recent episodes haven't been done in English yet (hence why she is speeaking Japanese in the first video in this post and English in all of the others).

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
plus interviewed by Fisky for Digicomi
IRyS was in an interview with both of them too. Twitch stream is gone (twitch hate), but here's a clip:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
News from the home front
1667154840538.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
My impression was that Gura was the most into it after Calli.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Felt like a general disinterest in it rather than anything to do with one person alone. I think Calli was enjoying it.

Some people just are not that into TTRPGs
Luckily Tempus seems to all be into their campaign so far, so I got high hopes for them enjoying themselves.

Axel is just a social guy so he'll do anything with people and he's also an RPG guy so he must on some level enjoy being an active participant in his own RPG story whatever his story actually is...I like to believe the "XIII" isn't just for show and means something, but this is Axel.

Magni is an artist so being able to produce his whacky and insane bullshit imagery with words just seems to be his bag, he also enjoyed his comic writing stream with Merryweather. We'll see how he feels when he isn't getting lucky and his handheld because Magni malds really hard as we know from watching him play Overwatch and DnD will make you mald at some point if you play it long enough.

I'm not super sure how Altare feels about it but he I believe is the most DND experienced player that isn't Vesper, he might enjoy it because of the crazy "pro gamer moment" bullshit you can do if you know the game and Paladin is full of that (Crit Smites are a drug that brainrots most Paladins in 5e). I just wish I knew what spells Altare took because he never talks about using spells, he just used Lay on Hands.

Vesper just needs to not brutally murder their excitement. Sunless Citadel is a pretty rough dungeon for new players from what I read, and they just killed one of the most friendly NPCs in the adventure because Magni and Altare thirst for blood. So this should go amazingly well where Magni and Altare try to square up against some of the rougher fights there and get their shit kicked in.

Beyond that here is drummer man playing Axel and Co.'s newest cover.

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ame and Ina were the ones not into it. It is known.

That's weird, I got the impression Ame was really into it, given how much effort she seemed to put into her character. Meme effort, but still effort.

Kalion

:)
Nini Yuuna is starting her 15 hour "seggsnun donothon". She's raising money for a nun model. Why? Because she saw some good hentai a few months ago and thought "God I wish that were me."

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Yowai rain shaman doing a Valorant stream, but unarchived, for some reason. Better get it while you can I guess

Also streaming is Production Kawaii's local Pegasus Aletta Sky. Pretty comfy girl, but fair warning, she IS British.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
EDIT: out of pure curiosity i looked up Kyo's PL and lmao, its funny that all these autistic twitter stans think this anime twink is played by a black guy when he is actually the most white bread mfer out there, im pretty sure hes whiter than Vox, Mysta, Enna, etc
I believe he is latino (yes latinos can be as black as charcoal or as white as paper) and either probably lived in a low income area with black people or he went to school/befriended and adopted their speech.

Had not seen this song (Niji related). Really fucking good.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom