"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-Lurker

I'm sure quite a few of you liked the part where Ollie said "I wish I could make out with her" in her Selen collab. Pretty sure some of you even reacted with "Feels" to a post that explicitly pointed it out. I'm sure you'll also love it when Uki says the same about Shoto and "Sexy Tumblr Man" Magni. Unityfags, witness this glorious stream born from victory against the vile managers and rejoice.

These sort of things are the price to pay for unity. Hopefully we haven't entered the darkest timeline yet.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Phase cover coming in a couple of days.

Great minds... I'm excited to hear their version i wonder if Alias has one coming

I'm sure quite a few of you liked the part where Ollie said "I wish I could make out with her" in her Selen collab. Pretty sure some of you even reacted with "Feels" to a post that explicitly pointed it out. I'm sure you'll also love it when Uki says the same about Shoto and "Sexy Tumblr Man" Magni. Unityfags, witness this glorious stream born from victory against the vile managers and rejoice.

You take the good with the bad I get pomutori and Selen with anyone and possibly scarle mag and Ves and it's worth it
Searching for any Kaela and HoloTempus interaction only this comes up:

Seems Kaela is probably fine with any collab regardless of gender, but no one at this point can match with her super packed schedule of streaming for non stop day and night stream. I expect any collab with Kaela should be a endurance stream at this point.

Iirc the other 3 tempus boys and the JP boys submitted their power picks to that stream too I would go find the list I made on the homeland of the powers they all picked but I'm not sure it's up yet I'll edit this post if/when it returns

Edit:
Ame- telekinesis ( so she can feed herself cake while gaming)

Anya- Teleportation so she can "nothing personel kid" people

Axel- Flight one reason being wanting to sleep in the sky (bonus Kaela making Syrios (serious) puns with chat)

Bae- Teleportation or pyrokinesis/Heat Vision/*uninteligible*/Mind Control/Flight settled on Teleportation so she could teleport to Ela and give her a birthday hug (bae you talk too fast i had to rewind so many times to get those and I still missed one) also told Ela she loves her which prompted Ela to ask chat for protection against Irys (also damn Bae can be very cute when she wants)

Botan- "Living as a rich mans pet cat" not a superpower but ok (i like the way Kaela pronounces Japanese "juh-pan-ess")

Fauna- Wants to talk to animals (sasuga) so she can be their friend and travel with them on adventures

Gura- drew a cute Ela Penguin
Regeneration no reason given to Ela's disappoint she told gura that with Regen she expects constant work on Atlantis lol
bonus Gura asked for Ela's choice

Kaela- essentially the power to make people happy no matter what or the power to have unlimited time to do things

Ina- Teleportation also drew a great portait of Ela. No fun allowed Ela is fed up with all the Teleportation choices and retroactively adding caveats like "only being able to teleport to places you've been naturally lol

Kronii- Sasuga time manipulation so she can have unlimited free time and do overs

Also Kronii called Ela a "lil blacksmith" and Ela initially thought she said "Yellow"
Ela questions Kronii fixing mistakes if she's perfect already and suggests she use the power to fix her mistake of calling her little since Ela is "way taller"

Magman- once again proves his villainous ways wanting to be able to explode people like Dr Manhattan Kaela also Magged a little bit

Matsuri
Kaela coping hard that Matsuri wanting X-ray vision is not Yab

Rio: Power to not need sleep and stream endlessly
Kaela paraphrased : just do it 5head just don't sleep like me

Miyabi: power to heat water instantly for even more instant noodles to Ela's confusion "its already instant"

Mumei: the power to turn Ela into a flightless bird so she can teach her how to fly (or Mind Control) she also drew an owl and an Ela Penguin to Ela's denial
Ela also confused mind control with Telepathy saying she doesn't want to know others dark thoughts then chat corrected her and Ela said thats even scarier
"Mumei senpai is cute yet scary" i agree Ela
Ela wants a cursed mumei original art piece of her

Vesper- Telepathy shown using it on Axel

Ollie- she wants a buff in her endurance, durability and looks to be better in minecraft and richer than Ela

Oga- power to be a small and cute creature

Regis: Teleportation because he hates being in vehicles they take too long

Reine- no power stated Kaela guessed the ability to draw with a mouse

Roberu- the power to win everything because he is winning son

Zeta- Telepathy
Total boys
Regis
Vesper
Axel
Dez
Oga
Miyabi
Rio
Roberu

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Looks like 7 girls, so missing Ina (break), Gura (said she was not participating), and one more
Kiara. She said that she won't be participating, because it would be to late (4 am) for her.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Let's face it, it's worth losing a few fingers.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
KoboKoyo collab. It's Clubhouse 51 but there's coyote English.

They've chosen chess as their first game, which can only end well.

Koyori: You know how to play chess?
Kobo: No. No brain.
Koyori: Me too.

I wasn't paying attention and Koyori got checkmated in under 5 minutes. So much for the brains of HoloX.

Koyori: It's not time to panic yet.

Orca English acapella + screaming

Whale song

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

On that note, apparently she privated for like 5 hours and one or two deranged quote tweets were accusing her of deleting old tweets lmao, the twitter autism machine do be rolling the moment someone who isnt black fucks up

Whats kinda funny to me is that i looked at some of the more unhinged baity posts and i found a vox fan, petra/kyo/ren fujo, and a bunch of genshit impact fanboys, alongside some randy 2views looking for a cheap jab. Lmao

EDIT: out of pure curiosity i looked up Kyo's PL and lmao, its funny that all these autistic twitter stans think this anime twink is played by a black guy when he is actually the most white bread mfer out there, im pretty sure hes whiter than Vox, Mysta, Enna, etc

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Waiting room is up for the HoloEN Halloween event, a VR escape room. Looks like 7 girls, so missing Ina (break), Gura (said she was not participating), and one more.

Also looks like they got new Halloween models for this year.

It's possible Gura dipped out because mobile 3D always makes her motion sick
KoboKoyo collab. It's Clubhouse 51 but there's coyote English.

They've chosen chess as their first game, which can only end well.

Koyori: You know how to play chess?
Kobo: No. No brain.
Koyori: Me too.

I wasn't paying attention and Koyori got checkmated in under 5 minutes. So much for the brains of HoloX.

Koyori: It's not time to panic yet.

Orca English acapella + screaming

Whale song

That Collab has some very high cute potential
Also stinky orca while indeed stinky is still Fucking adorable I need more en collabs with her so I can watch and understand
Edit: good thing karaoke is relatively universal language and I can listen to that while I do some dishes

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
On that note, apparently she privated for like 5 hours and one or two deranged quote tweets were accusing her of deleting old tweets lmao, the twitter autism machine do be rolling the moment someone who isnt black fucks up

Whats kinda funny to me is that i looked at some of the more unhinged baity posts and i found a vox fan, petra/kyo/ren fujo, and a bunch of genshit impact fanboys, alongside some randy 2views looking for a cheap jab. Lmao

Pretty much related to the stuff I mentioned beforehand about NijiID Bonnivier Pranaja losing his twitter account because of hacker and is turned into Elon Musk shilling machine, but considering Enna's drama is pretty recent, of course the haters is quick to judge her action as anything related to le racism stuff she apologized for.

Bug Eater

Codec cup ended
Team dtto (Selen, dtto, Ruki) ended up in 9th place
View attachment 3968
They had some real bad luck in those last 2 games, I think they were previously in 6th place. Still did okay.

Selen also couldn't resist the opportunity to expand her Overwatch harem (played with her teammates + Kohaku and Tulsi)

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

wonder what this is

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
@Azehara I just had an idea for you. How about a looping animation where the head remains constant - Pippa's winking face - while the body cycles between like 10 or so thicc anime bods. Eh?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Not a Matsuri released a halloween cover.

The original song (which she covered) was only released on october 14th.

The most seiso member of phase connect streaming RFA now. But you can barely hear her.

Koros Apogee

Here is a Twitter thread on the Anime Meme Kyoto Festival where someone was able to record Delutaya & eizi_toduka(Link) stage performance.
I was able to record the entire video, but there are some image distortions. The singing is in the first two songs. The live voices are used for the talk afterward.
It is 40 minutes long, so I will post it in order. If you have any questions, please let me know.
1. Intro.
2. Puppet Muppet
3. Counter Attack. (Her first time singing it according to the tweet)
4. CH4NGE (Delutaya cover).
5. Inferiority (Yuki x Delutaya feat. BURNBIT) Apparently, she sang this back in 2018(Link). Today I learn...
6. KING
7. Loki.
8. Chocolate box.
While watching Inferiority, I found two more cover songs she took part in.

PLATONIC GIRL/ushi・ゆーき Ver.

[Prince Charming] I'll sing it,

Edit: Another POV of the Performance(Link).

Possible stream around November 1st.
IMG_20221029_233536.jpg

That is all.

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Some guy named spacer, right? https://archive.alice.al/vt/search/text/koopa met up/ Who knows what actually went on, but she wasn't making a body count.
Sometimes I start drinking the koolaid about /vt/ because I spend more time here than there these days, but when I was looking up more information about this particular situation I found the original posts where Koopa tried to explain herself, and there were mostly very good takes on the situation. As usual most of the 'bad' takes are people just shitposting for fun and I'd wager there's only a few real schizos.

Overall it looks like it's a for-fun tournament
>2x bloss, 3x maxx c, 2x called by
>for fun
Ame pain.jpg

Not sure if this was posted before but another one on a break. Either a coincidence or something's going on BTS, or just Halloween.

I hear it takes a lot of planning and dedication to fake your death for a second time.

I thought fishman was nerfing her by giving her that model and in reality it was her call.
Maybe a lot of people missed it, but her very first act on twitter was to post her pipanties, delete the tweet, and then post some cute tsundere stuff about it. She's never disliked her model and I'm not sure where the sentiment originated from. Maybe people projecting their own ideas on her is all it was?

Here was Rie's reaction to the panty thing
PhaseUOH.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
forgot about this. Nina karaoke

Piarro

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

These sort of things are the price to pay for unity. Hopefully we haven't entered the darkest timeline yet.
I watched this stream for about 2 minutes; chat was reeee'ing about shoto and uki being gay, and Girl_DM was the only person who talked that entire time. Best Nijisanji stream I have ever watched, I will rate it 'would not watch vod/10'

Art tax, the real reason for IRyS's vacation is to find the Japanese speaking waiter who was always nice to her and her family and...:
1667153339037.png
Twitter link
Full size art on that guys pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/102338688

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I watched this stream for about 2 minutes; chat was reeee'ing about shoto and uki being gay, and Girl_DM was the only person who talked that entire time. Best Nijisanji stream I have ever watched, I will rate it 'would not watch vod/10'
I TOL' 'EM ALL, I TOL' 'EM YES I DID! THE END IS NIGH! THE FINAL YAB! IT APPROCHES AND CRAWLS, IT REACHES AND GRABS, IT BITES AND GNAWS!
THE FINAL YAB SHALL END ALL OF YOU!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Mythbreakers was what got Vesper into HoloEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom