"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My favorite part of Fubuki's DnD tweeting was her requesting fan artists/animators to re-create the session:
1667108066930.png
And this was just in my recommended list, Miori doing a coomer ASMR.
Not that I ever watched her outside of collabs anyway, but respect levels: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Edit: a palette cleanser that I didn't see before:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Unfortunately Lisa has been following her for a while. I hope it's only for music reasons but she talks politics and shit so damn much it must be hard to avoid that on your timeline.
im pretty sure the amount of eepy kittens on her timeline overpowers the amount of polisperging by a tankie

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Recent update from our deer overlawd of the ancestral site
View attachment 3915
Damn so this is probably the last huzzah for this year in the fight against the corrupt trannys, really hope Josh won't back down but it is understandable when all of the people that controls the internet has blackholed you just for the sake of PC.

Fubuki was watching the boys' DND session with great interest:

Here's hoping this will give the JP girls incentive to learn the english language, it'll open up a lot of collab opportunities such as DnD.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Magni just said that he will have an Apex collab with Axel and Selen next week.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, neat. Subaru follows Diva (the nun comic account).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
New Phase cover coming in a couple of days.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I think it was a cool strategy to save the parts that tie together the plot for the final release. Even though many people have seen the action parts already, they're all experiencing the story for the first time.
I believe he even inserted some little extra flairs in the previously released clips, like Ame's virtual multiversal pathways just before the fight starts.

I do wonder if this is really it for Mazu's project
Considering it took him roughly 1.5 years for this, pretty likely. IIRC, he's supposed to have mentioned that we're already in the "good ending", so no point in putting together another one.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 02-27-55 Mazu on Twitter.png

Pretty good bookend to the project, TBH, but if anyone's feeling an itch for more Myth fighting animation, Leaflet's "Smol Ame vs Myth" short clips on Twitter might just scratch it. It's not as polished and crisp as Mazu's stuff, but it's still pretty damn cool:

Part 5

Part 6

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
My favorite part of Fubuki's DnD tweeting was her requesting fan artists/animators to re-create the session:
View attachment 3953

Edit: a palette cleanser that I didn't see before:

Fubuki is interested in the EN boys. I expect a few JP translations to go up between today and tomorrow.

The Kobo thing is really cool but usually, when you get sick and your voice goes low you cant hit the high notes. Hope its temporary and not permanent.

Magni just said that he will have an Apex collab with Axel and Selen next week.
This will be a must-watch. I expect the giggle queen to nonstop giggle at all the stupid shit Magni says.

Posted this on BirdApp but most of you don't use that so here you go.
Ship Pippa AI.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A retarded Yamanba send this SC to mumei
FgSUMs5X0AA0Nbh.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to add the source

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Japan had kept Korea after '45, their English would be as bad as modern Japs' English and they'd thus be unable to send these SCs.

Just sayin'.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
FgSUMs5X0AA0Nbh.jpg
You don't see these kind of mass trampling events in Best Korea, checkmate capitalists.

If Japan had kept Korea after '45, their English would be as bad as modern Japs' English and they'd thus be unable to send these SCs.

Just sayin'.
I was about to say if only Japan was given free reign to conquer all of Asia, but with the spread of anime we're seeing them slowly accomplish it anyway.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 3959

EDIT: Forgot to add the source

As tragic as it is, the SC sender is pretty much just trauma-baiting. Others probably is gonna hound him down, I guess.

So can we expect the crush to be in her next Kanauru video?
Mumei and the history of human stampede, as 3D chibi Mumei doing silly dance in front of Hillsborough, Kanjuruhan, and now Seoul Halloween party. Probably set to Yoasobi song.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
I'm sure quite a few of you liked the part where Ollie said "I wish I could make out with her" in her Selen collab. Pretty sure some of you even reacted with "Feels" to a post that explicitly pointed it out. I'm sure you'll also love it when Uki says the same about Shoto and "Sexy Tumblr Man" Magni. Unityfags, witness this glorious stream born from victory against the vile managers and rejoice.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

It's TIME

PLEASE, TAKE YOUR MEDS!
gura meds.jpg
Also funny that Fauna really did it and just shipped herself with Gura in her very own fanfiction :whatastory:
This was fucking amazing.

So it was actually a bad ending (or rather this timeline is the good ending). Really good stuff on a technical level, the SFX and the orchestral music remixes of the original songs have significantly increased the overall quality. The Honotori arrangement is great

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm sure quite a few of you liked the part where Ollie said "I wish I could make out with her" in her Selen collab. Pretty sure some of you even reacted with "Feels" to a post that explicitly pointed it out. I'm sure you'll also love it when Uki says the same about Shoto and "Sexy Tumblr Man" Magni. Unityfags, witness this glorious stream born from victory against the vile unicorns and rejoice.

Jesus fucking christ what's with that timeslot? Any of em in EU or in JP that they have to play at 7 am Pacific on a Sunday?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For posterity sake, I clipped out Grimmis Jeb reading from earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom