"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara just said in her current Zatsu that the original recording was almost 2 hours long because those girls couln't stop tangenting and gettin off-track but she had a lot of fun recording this. Im not surprised, they are the #1 and #2 for Streaming hours in EN and the #2 in ID after Kaela.

Kiara very shortly adressed this cover, she was very happy to hear Ina again. She heard about Axels plans to cover this song and might have participated. She didnt really finish that tangent but I suppose Axel posted his open invitation in the discord server at 6am EU time and by the time she woke up, all the slots were taken.
Also, Kiara and Reine's games are two of the longer (and most interesting) games to have appeared on the show. I wish more of the Japanese-speaking ENs and IDs could have appeared. Ah well. As for the Bad End Night cover:

Same 8 character cast size, although Kaito plays two roles in Bad End Night while Kaito's roles were played by Altare and Vesper in his cameo at the end, for the next 3 songs in this series. So we're talking 24 singers across the last 3 songs.

So with EN we have 3 Myth unused, and 4 Council unused. For ID we have 6 unused, with Magni being the only one not used in Tempus/Holostars-EN. Although I suspect Vesper will join to sing for real once he feels good enough to sing for real by the fourth song probably.

Luckily Axel can speak Japanese so he can rope anyone in JP if he needs to easily enough, barring obviously people wanting to avoid being associated with penis havers. in the cast we have 3 male Vocaloids (Kaito, Gackpo (who was Reine in Bad End Night), and Ren) for Magni + Stars JP to do. So we need 15 women to be stunning and brave enough to collab with penis havers across EN, ID, and JP to complete this entire series.

Then we need to do the Evil series next.
There was a discussion in the homeland where I asked people to help me with my list of Hololive women who have collabed with penis-havers before. I've probably still missed some.
JP0: Sora, Roboco, AZKi, Suisei
JP1: Aki, Fubuki, Matsuri
JP2: Choco, Subaru
JP2.5: ?
JP3: -
JP4: Towa
JP5: Botan, and I think Polka kept an eye on Tempus when they debuted
JP6: ? (Laplus off-stream, something something herpes)

I don't know whether to count 3D males for the above list lol.

ID: I think all of them have by now but I can't remember if Kaela has

EN1: Ame, Calli, Ina
COPE: Bae, Mumei, Kronii
So even in here there's more than 15, not counting those like Kiara or pre-Tempus Kronii who have never collabed but would do so for a sufficiently interesting project.

Fubuki is interested in the EN boys. I expect a few JP translations to go up between today and tomorrow.
I'm not in the best position to search for them in the first place, but Japanese clips of Tempus have been harder for me to find relative to Japanese clips of the EN and ID girls. Hopefully the attention from Fubuki will highlight this unoccupied niche.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
ID: I think all of them have by now but I can't remember if Kaela has
Searching for any Kaela and HoloTempus interaction only this comes up:

Seems Kaela is probably fine with any collab regardless of gender, but no one at this point can match with her super packed schedule of streaming for non stop day and night stream. I expect any collab with Kaela should be a endurance stream at this point.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Why the fuck would World of Warships of all games want Pippa to be family friendly? That sounds retarded as hell and makes me think it might have been Fishman's idea.
Gonna defend Pippa and the fishman here. I got sponsored by World of Warships too and was explicitly told to be family-friendly. I had to run along the edge of being "family friendly" myself to even get that ad segment approved.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
saw you guys talking about this the other day and I had never heard of that game
Which brings me to how surprising it is that youtube dropped a video that gigguk just uploaded right in my lap to educate my ignorant ass
The fact that to this day Katawa Shoujo is still one of the few good VNs to come out of the West depresses me. Far too many devs are creating low effort memes or meta deconstruction bullshit. Not to mention how many of the creators have a clear disdain for the genre.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
HolostarsJP Uproar!!'s ghost boy is having his 3D debut next week
Rio Ch. 水無世燐央 - UPROAR!! - - 【 重大告知 歌枠 】嬉しい告知をさせてくれ!!!【水無世燐央 UPROAR!! アップロー ホロスターズ 】 [TP-SsjZa...png

He's currently having a singing stream to announce it, still ongoing as of now

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Pekomari time.
There's a currently ongoing versus stream, followed by a relatively vague "staying up late" stream

PekoWick

Pekomari time.
There's a currently ongoing versus stream, followed by a relatively vague "staying up late" stream

It's their long awaited offcollab.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Alright bros, I had to close the stream after Pipkin "I love warships" Pippa decided that the best place to be as an aircraft carrier with infinite range is driving towards the middle of the enemy team.
It's not really outlandish to believe that Pippa likes her warships. She's talked before about her idea of being a shipgirl when she signed on at PC before she had the World of Warships sponsorship.

Anyway, you should be used to Pippa being shit at games by now, this isn't a surprise.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Y'know what, I have to be fair to Pippa here, Airi put out a whole 15 minute edited video for her Warships sponsorship, and she's somehow even worse at the game.
Anyway, you should be used to Pippa being shit at games by now, this isn't a surprise.
I really don't mind watching someone who is mechanically bad at a game, or doesn't know about some esoteric-ass hidden mechanics, or makes completely normal first-time-player mistakes. I can't stand when it seems like someone just isn't thinking at all while playing the game. For example, Shiina is fucking terribad at Ace Combat, and got stuck one mission for six hours, but she really wasn't doing anything outright retarded or wrong (other than playing on Casual controls), she was just bad at the game. Or when Gura played DMC, again, she was pretty bad at it, but not for a lack of trying, as many bonehead jokes she gets, she picks up on stuff pretty quickly.

On the other hand you had Pippa not knowing how to cut or parry or dodge reliably at the final boss of Revengeance. Or Lumi playing two hours of Project Wingman without knowing that the ACCELERATE button exists. Or Pomu being on MGS 4 and still failing to grasp mechanics introduced in MGS2, and explained again in every one of the games. That kind of shit drives me up the wall, because it's genuinely what DSP does.

Pippa even does the DSPisms that get me the most; constantly yells that the game is shit, and that it never explained any of the mechanics (which it did), that it's unfair or badly designed, etc., then after bumbling to the end and somehow bruteforcing the final boss going "Yeah, this game was pretty good". And then she asks chat for help, and they give her completely incorrect information.

Anyways, I'm very autistic about this, but not autistic enough to demand they play the exact way I want them to, it's on me to just not watch the content that frustrates me.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Mom, Dad, where do idols come from?

EDIT: Thank you Anya for reminding me that it's almost November.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Recommended to me on YouTube this morning, the duck has a habit of subconsciously stripping half-naked while sleeping

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's their long awaited offcollab.
This will probably be the last time we see the rabbit before Marine captures her and locks her in her cellar.

Also, Sora has a 3D Live going on. With a new color swap for her outfit.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki endurance singing stream until she reach 4000. She is 3.79k subscribers when stream start, now 3.97.

Is this from the vchuuba gods finding me another sister duo?!
vivaldi_hmAb0H1mud.png
Makoto sisters magic, to keep you from being sad.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This will probably be the last time we see the rabbit before Marine captures her and locks her in her cellar.
Unlike Miko, Marine's too sub for that.

Still pretty brave of Pekora to risk being alone with a red woman again, tho'.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Terumi gonna talk about Aetheria Cyberlive, stream just started

Welp, I just got clickbaited; probably gonna be a repeat of her privatter post but in video form, probably not gonna be nothing she didin't talk about before

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Mom, Dad, where do idols come from?

EDIT: Thank you Anya for reminding me that it's almost November.

View attachment 3966

These little 3d animations they do are cute but damn the writing is kinda odd sometimes lol I'm just glad they have been featuring Chammers more

Tightpinch

Codec cup ended
Team dtto (Selen, dtto, Ruki) ended up in 9th place
Screenshot_20221030-094813-01.jpeg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Waiting room is up for the HoloEN Halloween event, a VR escape room. Looks like 7 girls, so missing Ina (break), Gura (said she was not participating), and one more.

Also looks like they got new Halloween models for this year.

AmpleChip

Fish seems to have an odd business owner/contracted talent dynamic, it seems a bit sus when we hear things like this, but then you'll hear Uruka talking about their shopping trips and it makes him sound more like a stereotypical gay best friend than anything. Who even knows.
Reminder that Fishman created Phase Connect because he didn't have any vtubers that he liked. So he looked at his millions of dollars and decided to make his own vtubers. If I was a millionaire, I would do the same.
They unexpectedly blew up in popularity and became a legitimate business worth expanding into more generations, so we now have this weird dynamic of Fish trying to act like a strict business owner while also keeping true to his original goal of just having a bunch of personal vtubers to watch and hang out with.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Codec cup ended
Team dtto (Selen, dtto, Ruki) ended up in 9th place

Where is my extremelly specific "I'm kinda salty that happened, but I realize it is not your fault" reaction?

Also, were Kaela's recent streams brought up at all in this Pippaposting?
Extreme workaholic meets extreme game, Factorio

Also, I enjoed this Kronii cosplayer dissing Big Ben:

You might have seen her in this image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom