"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Girmmi was gone the past few days to go to shaqtoberfest. Didn't tell anybody so she didn't get murdered.
Edit: Grimmi: I like wrestlers. They're like vtubers but they're stronger than us
@Azehara better get that spot.
Here comes a new challenger
9211623.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Girmmi was gone the past few days to go to shaqtoberfest. Didn't tell anybody so she didn't get murdered.
Edit: Grimmi: I like wrestlers. They're like vtubers but they're stronger than us

View attachment 3946
Anyone who has paid the smallest attention to Pippa's chat would know him better as:
Screenshot_769.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's really funny how these companies let people do sponsored streams without knowing the simplest basics of the game. If I didn't know better, watching this I'd never want to play Warships because it looks like a game about parallel parking in front of torpedoes, getting permanently set on fire and going three games with a total of 0 shots hit.

It is a game about getting permanently set on fire by Russian memeboats that never could've existed, but still, there's more to it than that.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
It's really funny how these companies let people do sponsored streams without knowing the simplest basics of the game. If I didn't know better, watching this I'd never want to play Warships because it looks like a game about parallel parking in front of torpedoes, getting permanently set on fire and going three games with a total of 0 shots hit.

It is a game about getting permanently set on fire by Russian memboats that never could've existed, but still, there's more to it than that.
There's a reason Lumi's vid was so heavily edited.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It is a game about getting permanently set on fire by Russian memeboats that never could've existed, but still, there's more to it than that.
Weird, I thought this was a game about singing happy birthday by a company named Skytech or something.

Also, torpedos are fuck boys.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Anyone who has paid the smallest attention to Pippa's chat would know him better as:
View attachment 3947
Probs be him cause he is pretty close with those in PCD and that circle since his Tenma mockumentary a few months back that Tenma watched on stream and brought him on after to talk about it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@Azehara better get that spot.
Nah. My editing is dogshit and I can't commit to being consistent with work and a few other things.

Hold the fuck, Pippa has lore?

You know what? It doesn't matter. Her real life lore is better than any cringe vtuber lore could ever be.
At this point, I think she is better off just making a stream where chat creates and votes on her lore.

View attachment 3946
Hope he gets it, he's really good at what he does.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Pikamee streaming with the good model

Sigrid and Bird doing a cursed mayonnaise stream

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Also, I know the Tempus boys are doing their D&D thing tonight, but for those interested, tonight is also the premiere of "Bad Ending" - the final part of Mazumaro's "Ina vs Myth" video:

I think it was a cool strategy to save the parts that tie together the plot for the final release. Even though many people have seen the action parts already, they're all experiencing the story for the first time.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The pilot for the all powerful Warlock CurioBOT is streaming more Sanic. Edit: Or not because the game refuses to work, because this is a Sonic game port, so it is just cursed.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Alright bros, I had to close the stream after Pipkin "I love warships" Pippa decided that the best place to be as an aircraft carrier with infinite range is driving towards the middle of the enemy team.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fantastic. Cannot wait for the glut of endless trash "19 easter eggs u missed!!!11" videos about the finale of Ina vs Myth as told by someone who watched a lot of Naruto.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Bae reading scary stories.

The image actives the neurons though

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright bros, I had to close the stream after Pipkin "I love warships" Pippa decided that the best place to be as an aircraft carrier with infinite range is driving towards the middle of the enemy team.
Her knowledge of warships comes from Azur Lane. She's wondering where the anime girls are.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her knowledge of warships comes from Azur Lane. She's wondering where the anime girls are.
Yeah, I could tell after uhhh "What the fuck, why is the Graf Spee slow, it's supposed to be a fast ship!" came up, after she turned the engine off mid turn.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi just read this out of the chat and agreed with the reference going over her head

1029220615.jpg

For context
29221332.jpg

Now manager Grimmi is giving Jeb Bush advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom