"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's one hundred percent Fish fuckery if it's supposed be family friendly.
I wouldn't say 100%, you never know. I also think it's weird that a fucking war game wants to be family friendly.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Horse Tummy has been playing getting over it for over an hour. I haven't caught any of her streams since her debut so thinking I'll tune in for a bit.

EDIT:
Iroha_turn.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wouldn't say 100%, you never know. I also think it's weird that a fucking war game wants to be family friendly.
It could be they approached Phase, but Fish would be the one to push it in the direction of the highest viewed streamer to milk it more. I really hate the modern day Internet culture where even a game about battleships can't swear a little.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Used to be very active with the wargaming.net games. I can totally see their PR team being retarded as all hell and requiring their sponsored content to be family friendly.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I saw you guys talking about this the other day and I had never heard of that game
Which brings me to how surprising it is that youtube dropped a video that gigguk just uploaded right in my lap to educate my ignorant ass

Spooky
On topic wise Horse girl getting over it

I'm surprised not everyone has heard of Katawa Shoujo but I guess I spent too much time on /a/ in the past. Honestly it would be a fine VN to stream since you can turn off erotic content and there's a really interesting history behind the game. And the subject matter is pretty interesting and done well in general too. I think there's probably just a stigma associated with it for... quite a few different reasons.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well JL7ten just donated $333 dollars. He wants to own Pippa now.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Magni isn't using a voice changer on his microphone or setup, right? He's literally just been speaking into a pringles can for the last three hours.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Pippa why didn't you build your own computer?"
"GPU shortage bro"
"Pippa why didn't you build a computer, it's 2022, there's no GPU shortage?"
"GPU shortage bro"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well JL7ten just donated $333 dollars. He wants to own Pippa now.
That means we're not allowed to talk about internet drama for 333 minutes, right?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
SkyTech hate! Pippa is back, let's go!

She just realized she's supposed to be family friendly for the sponsor while telling SkyTech to go fuck itself.

Edit: How the hell did they fuck up the build that bad? It's really not that complicated to build a computer, it's basically all plug and play but they found ways to jump shit like retards.

Like I said, they shitbuild PCs so that they'll break/burn themselves out and you send it in to them for 'repairs', then they'll fuck you over on the repairs until you're out of warranty. Either give you the runaround on parts, sending you back your PC unfixed so you have to send it back again, or send it with other problems. You spend $1k~$5k on one of their prebuilds, even if they burn like $100~$200 on shipping back and forth for the sake of their scam they still profit.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pippa's fedding Henri's schizo fantasies... :medsmoremeds:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Used to be very active with the wargaming.net games. I can totally see their PR team being retarded as all hell and requiring their sponsored content to be family friendly.
Wonder how the PR guy will take it when he realizes the hole he got himself into when contracting Pippa.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Someone should have told Altare like 10 minutes ago that he can just jump the gap with a running long jump because he has 16 strength so he makes the check automatically if he runs 10 feet in a line. It is clear none of the players here know jumping rules.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nah, no way. They're willing to sponsor everyone and anyone as long as they don't get modern-day political. RussianBadger is one of their biggest repeat partners and his videos are like 25% swearing.

edit: Lmao they gave her an account with like 7 days of Premium Account and it ran out before she even got to stream. Good shit Wargaming.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Someone should have told Altare like 10 minutes ago that he can just jump the gap with a running long jump because he has 16 strength so he makes the check automatically if he runs 10 feet in a line. It is clear none of the players here know jumping rules.
The stream is titled "Vtubers playing Dungeons & Dragons for the first time". Honestly impressed with the rules they do know.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Can someone into this game explain why it needs an operating manual just to launch?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't play these tabletop D&D type games, is it normal for the GM to be malding?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can someone into this game explain why it needs an operating manual just to launch?
It doesn't. You log into your account in the launcher, hit play, and it opens. This is a certified Pippa moment.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is too autistic to fudge the numbers. He could have kept his giant rat alive instead of letting Magni oneshot it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I don't play these tabletop D&D type games, is it normal for the GM to be malding?
That's 99.99% of the fun for the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom