"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikosakurashat

Honestly making fun of people based on race stereotypes is fun.

Shondo is hilarious. The voice can be a bit grating at first but overall i love the dichotomy between the model and some of the shit she says. She's not really coombaiting either so I cant really see any issue with it.

Blessed AI. Looks like one of the girls of Girls Und Panzer mixed with one of the Kantai Collection girls.

If you use the proper tags you can get pretty explicit NSFW images from NovelAI including loli.

She should do a whole stream with that voice, or maybe ASMR. I'm sure it will be a huge hit. Its basically the Pochimaru issue. I adore Pochi's old voice but her new one is just a chef's kiss.

shadow voice, personality and model absolutely fits perfectly its why shes great to watch, just dont ask her to do ara2 voice, that shit is a reality check, i can only imagine that she looks so different irl though :mikothumbsl:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Damn, I missed the start,
but on the topic of stats: Standard array is a total of 72 points. (+5 total mod) Which a fitting class can turn into total +7 at lv 1. Basically every odd number is a wasted point.
Which Altor managed to reach( but only +4 mod), robot has 77(+7) and cat furrry has 81(+9).
Total amount isn't THAT important if you manage to atleast have decent stats in your main scores, but as mentioned a really bad save can prove fatal.

So I would say Altare has some impressivly shit rolls ending up worse than standard array, Magni has a neat character with an 18 already in his main stat and a playable spread of strenghts and weaknesses, and Catboy just had some dice god smiling at him.

Edit I just realized I should have subtracted 3 total stats from each char, because these are the chars with race bonus added in, but i'm not gonna rewrite my whole comment.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

An hour early tonight, don't miss out.

Oh, it's youtube being retarded due to daylight savings time or whatever the fuck is happening tonight.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Damn, I missed the start,
but on the topic of stats: Standard array is a total of 72 points. (+5 total mod) Which a fitting class can turn into total +7 at lv 1. Basically every odd number is a wasted point.
Which Altor managed to reach( but only +4 mod), robot has 77(+7) and cat furrry has 81(+9).
Total amount isn't THAT important if you manage to atleast have decent stats in your main scores, but as mentioned a really bad save can prove fatal.

So I would say Altare has some impressivly shit rolls ending up worse than standard array, Magni has a neat character with an 18 already in his main stat and a playable spread of strenghts and weaknesses, and Catboy just had some dice god smiling at him.
tl;dr of events.

They're going to the Sunless Citadel to find a month long missing party of people.

Altare fell into a hole because he is only slightly above in IQ then the typical room temperature barbarian, only he's a Paladin and just ran through the middle of the room. Axel had to go down the hole and save him from a rat because Altare fell on his shell.

Altare and Magni want to just run through doors blindly, Axel is playing properly by scouting first.

Altare and Magni try to blast Altare's shell into a magically locked door that Axel couldn't pick despite rolling a 20+ on thieves tools, but Magni can't hit Altare's AC and Altare gets impatient and alerts rats they're fighting rn by ramming into the door like an ape.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

An hour early tonight, don't miss out.

Oh, it's youtube being retarded due to daylight savings time or whatever the fuck is happening tonight.

So what are the odds she starts raging and calling the game "dogshit" only for PC not to get another sponsor video.

Loving the D&D stream. 3 retards playing DND.

The girl with the 10min Audition video that got crucified by Pippa on the whole Vtuber audition stream said she would debut today but I don't see any room being up.

Edit:

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Most normal min-max point buys work like this, as someone who always uses point buy in 5e:

1-2 16s in main stat(s), 14 con (ideal minimum because con good, some go 16 like casters for concentration), 8 in str/int depending on the character, and at least 12-14 in the other things you might find sometimes useful like Dex/Wis. You can get 17 if your race has a +2, but it is usually not worth it due to how expensive it is to get 15 base and you want some dex and wis on every character.

Meanwhile Tempus turtle and Magbot try to play bowling with turtle shells and pure arcane blasts, and fail because Magbot can't aim a shot on a literal broadside of a barn.

I'm just not sure what the upper/lower limits are on point buy and not in a mindset to think numbers tonight. I've just used standard array for nearly everything so far because it's less need to think and not too bad. The lower number thresholds for DCs makes it less painful to not have perfectly ideal stats in my opinion.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Gotta hand it to Dez, he sure is descriptive. Didn't expect him to pull out a fucking superweapon on the first episode.

Edit: and now CurioBOT is V1 from Ultrakill.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The girl with the 10min Audition video that got crucified by Pippa on the whole Vtuber audition stream said she would debut today but I don't see any room being up.

Edit:

You mean this person

e: surprise she's Puerto Rican

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
In the Nijisanji related non-YT fuckery:

1667088926169.png
NijiID's Bonnivier Pranaja's twitter account got hacked and turned into elon musk shilling machine. He is now forced to use Facebook as backup.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
So I was scrolling through my YouTube feed and got recommended this channel for a vtuber duo that are sisters.

Watched a few things from them and they seem pretty interesting. Also funny how they are sisters but one's a deer and the other is a monstrous sea creature lol. I'll be keeping tabs on em to see where they go from here as they appear to slowly start doing youtube streaming again alongside twitch ones.

Is this from the vchuuba gods finding me another sister duo?!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
SkyTech hate! Pippa is back, let's go!

She just realized she's supposed to be family friendly for the sponsor while telling SkyTech to go fuck itself.

Edit: How the hell did they fuck up the build that bad? It's really not that complicated to build a computer, it's basically all plug and play but they found ways to jump shit like retards.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh my fucking lord, the Skytech shitbox GamersNexus reviewed had like 80% of the same problems as Pippa's computer. It's like they mass produce the shittiest fucking assembly on Earth.

Oh, Pippa didn't even open Bios once to check for XMP settings. Sasuga baka bunny.

Koros Apogee

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Everyone's Fox/Cat? Friend is watching the Tempus dnd stream. Very nice snapshot at the interparty dynamics.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why the fuck would World of Warships of all games want Pippa to be family friendly? That sounds retarded as hell and makes me think it might have been Fishman's idea.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why the fuck would World of Warships of all games want Pippa to be family friendly? That sounds retarded as hell and makes me think it might have been Fishman's idea.
It's one hundred percent Fish fuckery if it's supposed be family friendly.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wake me up when one of them plays Katawa Shoujo. And if you romanced anyone but Rin Tezuka then I'm sorry but you PLAYED THE GAME WRONG. :icanfixher:
This really is "Vesper Weebs Out - The Stream."

Edit: Vesper has played and liked Katawa Shojou, but thinks he can't talk about it.
I saw you guys talking about this the other day and I had never heard of that game
Which brings me to how surprising it is that youtube dropped a video that gigguk just uploaded right in my lap to educate my ignorant ass

Spooky
On topic wise Horse girl getting over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom