"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How many characters are in the rest of the songs? Without actually counting I feel like he'd have to get some JP's even with a 100% EN/ID participation rate.
Same 8 character cast size, although Kaito plays two roles in Bad End Night while Kaito's roles were played by Altare and Vesper in his cameo at the end, for the next 3 songs in this series. So we're talking 24 singers across the last 3 songs.

So with EN we have 3 Myth unused, and 4 Council unused. For ID we have 6 unused, with Magni being the only one not used in Tempus/Holostars-EN. Although I suspect Vesper will join to sing for real once he feels good enough to sing for real by the fourth song probably.

Luckily Axel can speak Japanese so he can rope anyone in JP if he needs to easily enough, barring obviously people wanting to avoid being associated with penis havers. in the cast we have 3 male Vocaloids (Kaito, Gackpo (who was Reine in Bad End Night), and Ren) for Magni + Stars JP to do. So we need 15 women to be stunning and brave enough to collab with penis havers across EN, ID, and JP to complete this entire series.

Then we need to do the Evil series next.
He also said that while he would be prioritizing asking new people he will fill in any needed spots with returning singers if need be

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's time, Gentleman. Let's see if the boys can get their campaign right.

Make me proud boys! Let's see if I will need to eat my words in a few hours.

edit: Fuck, of course Axel is a furry rogue. Altare is a ninja turle paladin. Dez is a.. warlock wooden robot that thirsts for power??

edit 2: Axel.. the screen says Catxel XII but he keeps saying 13.. never change happy boi.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Axel needs to put more points into Lore: Counting.

Last edited:

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Axel forgot to come up with a backstory.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel fucks up his name and puts roman numeral 12 instead of 13. Sasuga Axel.

Tempus party and stats, wtf is with Magni's stats they must have rolled. 4 strength will somehow kill him in the rare strength saving throw that will cause him to fall off a cliff or fall down and get dunked on or some dumb shit. Axel is also BY LORE the smartest person here. I think Axel is the most well stated character here, 18 dex is good for saves and initiative while being a rogue, and low int and str can fuck you sometimes really hard in the rare times they come up, and Altare's subpar Cha tilts me on a Pld.

Tempus DND party.PNG

Edit: Magni is a pretty strong roleplayer for someone who's never roleplayed before to my understanding, he's not afraid at all to just go with his bonkers character of being a literal robot with magic. Good stuff maglord. I think Axel can get into it, he just needs to get used to it. He's a good talker which is half the job with being a player is being not afraid to talk. I think no voice is fine, bad voice acting be really distracting.

Edit 2: Magni took Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast for his invocations, very good choices, incredibly safe and effective. I assume Magni took this to run away from danger effectively and kill things.

Edit 3: Axel the smartest person here. The other two want to just bust through the door as loud as possible and Axel is actually checking them.

Edit 4: #CatxelSweep. This cat boy has quite literally not fucked up a roll this entire session despite him doing all the stealth, disarm, unlocking checks, and he's had a few good attack rolls too where he one tapped everything by a lot due to sneak attack.

Final Edit: And by the end it is #CurioBOTSweep because Axel's luck runs out and CurioBOT crits the boss rat in a potentially TPK capable fight.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Altare doing his best Barry White impression.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's time, Gentleman. Let's see if the boys can get their campaign right.

Meet the boys:
Dez drew all the art.
View attachment 3907

Second one and this shit already looks miles better that Mythbreakers ever did. Makes me think that while in this the 4 contributed more or less, with Mythbreakers Calli shouldered the whole thing.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Recent update from our deer overlawd of the ancestral site
wraewrafczcx.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Making fun of white people is okay by twitter's standards, make up your mind fags.
:educateyourself:
Honestly making fun of people based on race stereotypes is fun.

Her voice is almost as off-putting as Lily Hopkin's. Is there something illegal about women and people who pretend to be women sounding older than a six year old on the internet?

But that aside, Fauna knew Pippa, too. Same social circle for a while, one imagines.
Shondo is hilarious. The voice can be a bit grating at first but overall i love the dichotomy between the model and some of the shit she says. She's not really coombaiting either so I cant really see any issue with it.

@thhrang AI has decided your fate.
View attachment 3894
View attachment 3896
Edit: I had to cut the "slobbering" because I didn't want to get banned.
Blessed AI. Looks like one of the girls of Girls Und Panzer mixed with one of the Kantai Collection girls.
1667085168667.png
1667085390083.png

Not that I'm saying you should go back and redo this, but I don't think NSFW content is against NovelAI's rules.
If you use the proper tags you can get pretty explicit NSFW images from NovelAI including loli.
Nyaruu
1girl, brown hair, green eyes, dark-skinned female, swept bangs, long hair, idol, idol, {{whit...png

Sleepy
_light purple hair, grey eyes, high ponytail, wavy hair, pointy ears, track suit, swept bangs,...png

Kirschey
_1girl, white hair, blue eyes, twintails, fox ears, large breasts, lipstick, {detached collar}...png

Koa
cleavage, partially submerged, orange hair, yellow eyes, {{monkey ears}}, dark skin, large bre...png

Very smart to lean into the whole 'Ayunda/Risu/multiple voices' explanation. It's only going to make her fans like her more. I mean, the power she has when singing has to come from somewhere. And yes, ASMR with her "work" voice would fantastic.
She should do a whole stream with that voice, or maybe ASMR. I'm sure it will be a huge hit. Its basically the Pochimaru issue. I adore Pochi's old voice but her new one is just a chef's kiss.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Honestly making fun of people based on race stereotypes is fun.

Shondo is hilarious. The voice can be a bit grating at first but overall i love the dichotomy between the model and some of the shit she says. She's not really coombaiting either so I cant really see any issue with it.

Blessed AI. Looks like one of the girls of Girls Und Panzer mixed with one of the Kantai Collection girls.

If you use the proper tags you can get pretty explicit NSFW images from NovelAI including loli.

She should do a whole stream with that voice, or maybe ASMR. I'm sure it will be a huge hit. Its basically the Pochimaru issue. I adore Pochi's old voice but her new one is just a chef's kiss.

I still miss my Monke Koa

This year has really taken the Vchuuba's I enjoyed.
bvbvc bvcbcxbcvbcvb.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Axel needs to put more points into Lore: Counting.

He needs an Investigation roll to find out what's wrong with him.

"I'm Catxel Thirteen!"
"...it says twelve"

Also Dez actually made that thing have 4 strength? Lmao

I'm presuming they rolled stats, unless Vesper taught him point buy and he decided to fuck his Strength.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I'm presuming they rolled stats, unless Vesper taught him point buy and he decided to fuck his Strength.
You can't get 4 strength with point buy or 18 in anything at level 2 (without very specific racial combos and rules at least), official point buy rules in 5e is a minimum of 8 and caps at 15 without your racial stats. You're rolling if you have a 4 in strength.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can't get 4 strength with point buy or 18 in anything at level 2 (without very specific racial combos and rules at least), official point buy rules in 5e is a minimum of 8 and caps at 15 without your racial stats. You're rolling if you have a 4 in strength.

I was going to say, I didn't want to crunch the numbers to see if his stat spread would be possible, but I'm also not entirely familiar with 5e's specifics. I've played Pathfinder for the last 10 years more or less and only started picking up 5e in the last 3 months, so I'm still learning things.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I was going to say, I didn't want to crunch the numbers to see if his stat spread would be possible, but I'm also not entirely familiar with 5e's specifics. I've played Pathfinder for the last 10 years more or less and only started picking up 5e in the last 3 months, so I'm still learning things.
Most normal min-max point buys work like this, as someone who always uses point buy in 5e:

1-2 16s in main stat(s), 14 con (ideal minimum because con good, some go 16 like casters for concentration), 8 in str/int depending on the character, and at least 12-14 in the other things you might find sometimes useful like Dex/Wis. You can get 17 if your race has a +2, but it is usually not worth it due to how expensive it is to get 15 base and you want some dex and wis on every character.

Meanwhile Tempus turtle and Magbot try to play bowling with turtle shells and pure arcane blasts, and fail because Magbot can't aim a shot on a literal broadside of a barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom