"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not that I'm saying you should go back and redo this, but I don't think NSFW content is against NovelAI's rules.
I'm doing this on my own machine. I'm talking about not wanting to be banned from *here*.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Very smart to lean into the whole 'Ayunda/Risu/multiple voices' explanation. It's only going to make her fans like her more. I mean, the power she has when singing has to come from somewhere. And yes, ASMR with her "work" voice would fantastic.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He also said he wants to rotate the participants for the next 3 parts so if Kiara makes it known she wants in she'll get it easy
It makes me immensely sad that IRyS likely won't partake in this. It was such a fun MV and project to do.

I am looking forward to seeing who is in the next one, though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He meant banned from this site.

Did Pippa just say "This is what happens when you get an abortion" or "This is what happens when you don't get an abortion"? I wasn't paying attention.
"This is what happens when you don't get/have abortions, kids". Was just listening so missed the exact game context but I think there were screaming baby noises or something.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
He meant banned from this site.

Did Pippa just say "This is what happens when you get an abortion" or "This is what happens when you don't get an abortion"? I wasn't paying attention.

I'm doing this on my own machine. I'm talking about not wanting to be banned from *here*.

Oh right. That makes more sense.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

aminyan.jpeg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"This is what happens when you don't get/have abortions, kids". Was just listening so missed the exact game context but I think there were screaming baby noises or something.
There's a ghost that constantly cries and Kirschey said something along the lines of "If I had to listen to this shit all the time I'd beat her too" and then Pippa chimed in with the "this is what happens when you don't have abortions" bit.

Later they were talking about Ed Gein and how he made belts out of women's nipples and Pippa said her chat would probably do that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There's a ghost that constantly cries and Kirschey said something along the lines of "If I had to listen to this shit all the time I'd beat her too" and then Pippa chimed in with the "this is what happens when you don't have abortions" bit.

Later they were talking about Ed Gein and how he made belts out of women's nipples and Pippa said her chat would probably do that.
Kirsche had brought up Ed Gein and his nipple belts yesterday as well. I think he must be her serial killer crush, something all white woman must have.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I was going to ask like a belt buckle? because that'd be a lot of nipples.... then I searched it.....IT'S A LOT OF NIPPLES! 🤡

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I think this helps strengthened the evidence of Grimmi being Aero buddy as this is evidence a voice actor could put on a voice for hours with little chance of slipup.

Might be wrong but didn't see anyone had uploaded this as an archive yet so here ye be

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kirsche had brought up Ed Gein and his nipple belts yesterday as well. I think he must be her serial killer crush, something all white woman must have.
I wonder which serial killer each Phase girl likes, I'm guessing Pippa's is someone shaggy and homeless looking like Charles Manson. Lumi would be a Bundy kind of girl.

I was going to ask like a belt buckle? because that'd be a lot of nipples.... then I searched it.....IT'S A LOT OF NIPPLES! 🤡
I just thought Kirschey was being weird, and didn't think there was an actual belt, but I guess here we are.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
There was someone that had a game with their Twitch channel in the Boo Men game they're playing so I looked it up.
Screenshot 2022-10-29 170957.png

You can't make this shit up. :deztheroom:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Why would you even buy an SD.
Nah, SDs are like the short/quick hit of plastic crack when you can't commit to a long-term project like a MG or PG.

View attachment 3892

Just going to leave this comfy Ina right here.
Just in time for Fall weather.

:wah:

Also, I know the Tempus boys are doing their D&D thing tonight, but for those interested, tonight is also the premiere of "Bad Ending" - the final part of Mazumaro's "Ina vs Myth" video:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think that we can all agree that this Boo Men collab is a gold mine of quotes and clips.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Why are there dog noises?"
"I think it's Yuri, she's trying to mating call one of us."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ophelia's 8 hour charity stream going live now

EDIT: Eurotruck is going well
1667084007932.png