"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche's crackhead, prostitute mom joined a ghost hunting group recently. I swear to God, this girl is a John Dies At The End side character or some shit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You will find that info here
But I won't because the words "Mortuary Assistant" are absent and the link just goes to Lumi's Twitch.
(It was Twitch, so probably gone even if it weren't deleted manually, I never understand Twitch VoDs)
Edit:
Lumi mentioned earlier today that she deleted the VOD. She didn't specify, but she said there was a reason. I guess it was about Shiina but she made a Twitter video about it so it doesn't seem to be serious at all.
Okay, who's Shiina's designated schitzo archiver? :smugpipi: I like Shiina's work voice but I'm still curious how it sounded on stream and what the reaction was.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
cozy Ina by @Mocomiliano.png

Just going to leave this comfy Ina right here.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Checked the last 20 or so pages and how THE FUCK nobody posted this is beyond me so I’ll do it.

Pomus MGSV playthrough is essentially being put on indefinite hiatus. I’m wagering its a permissions issue given the fact she said “and for reasons out of my control”. Pic related is her full statement about the matter from a youtube community post.
14F41D1F-9114-4127-8324-73F4260D0E77.jpeg

This is also why shes currently streaming Iron Lung instead of MGSV

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Checked the last 20 or so pages and how THE FUCK nobody posted this is beyond me so I’ll do it.

Pomus MGSV playthrough is essentially being put on indefinite hiatus. I’m wagering its a permissions issue given the fact she said “and for reasons out of my control”. Pic related is her full statement about the matter from a youtube community post.
View attachment 3893

Shes saying she'll have to take a longer break in general so I doubt it's perm related she said in the post she just doesn't want to get more invested and leave in another cliffhanger she also said the reason for her coming break will be revealed eventually

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yuri just outted herself as a man, girls don't poop.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yuri just admitted to going to take a shit on stream and came back in one minute, describing how quick and "smooth" it came out. Yet Fishman doesn't like the word brap. He needs to fix his priorities.

mikosakurashat

View attachment 3893

she mentioned others being busy too so probably work related and eventually making content related to that soon after that makes a long playthrough not a good idea, maybe even why everyone is taking long breaks now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I need to shit. -Yuri
I'm really retarded. -Pippa
Everything looks like an adult toy. -Kirschey

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
@thhrang AI has decided your fate.
CLKkL36WoAE0M7l.jpg
00009-122398182-soft cinematic___.png
Edit: I had to cut the "slobbering" because I didn't want to get banned.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I need to shit. -Yuri
I'm really retarded. -Pippa
Everything looks like an adult toy. -Kirschey
Oh it says "I see you" not "Joy Beep" - Kirschey

I love artichoke, wait I've never had artichoke, I don't know why I'd lie on stream like that - Yuri

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Did you say where's the black man?" - Kirschey

"I wasn't actually dead, I just wanted you to lick my toes" - Pippa

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I might focus more on it because I tend to read chat as much as I pay attention to the streams so I keep an eye out for the weirdos in chat sometimes.
Honestly, I'm usually just listening to streams and not looking at them, let alone looking at chat.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

mikosakurashat

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not that I'm saying you should go back and redo this, but I don't think NSFW content is against NovelAI's rules.
He meant banned from this site.

Did Pippa just say "This is what happens when you get an abortion" or "This is what happens when you don't get an abortion"? I wasn't paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom