General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

So Fallenshadow DMed Pippa, guess they're acquaintances or something
Pippa is based as always.

Her voice is almost as off-putting as Lily Hopkin's. Is there something illegal about women and people who pretend to be women sounding older than a six year old on the internet?

But that aside, Fauna knew Pippa, too. Same social circle for a while, one imagines.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rita did an interesting karaoke play type thing where she actually subtitled the JP songs she sang I am blessed

Joel gets exposed

Fuuka rap

Pippa called into Shondos b-bay stream too the homeland thought maybe that's how Fauna knows her

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mika chatting with Vox and Ike
"murdering someone by choking them is an intimate act" -Mika 2022

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Dayum bro, now i wish kevin "fried fish" mcChink gave shiina a non loli-coombait model now
I don't have a clip for it but in one of her twitch streams a few nights ago Shiina revealed the model is actually toned down from her original design. She is the one who drew up the loli coombait model apparently and initially she wanted it to have a see through front thing without the laces, and had some black lacy panties on it.

Kinda sad too because I find her one of the best personalities in PC, but her model filters me so hard sometimes. I think she has the right attitude about a lot of this, she has good interesting stories and does a much better job of engaging with chat and responding than Airi or Erina do...but that damn model lol

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I guess it goes to show how much of a not-lolicon I am that I don't find anything either sexually appealing or even overtly sexual at all about Shiina's model. I actually didn't even notice she was practically nude until somebody pointed it out. Something about the dress and strange belts just breaks up her overall body image like dazzle camouflage on a warship and makes me see nothing instead of a yabai lewd thing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God her voice is so grating. She might be funny and based or whatever but I'll never be able to look past the specific combo of loli model + loli voice. The obvious pedobaiting on her part is gross and makes me appreciate other loli tubers like Gura and Shiina in contrast.

I don't have a clip for it but in one of her twitch streams a few nights ago Shiina revealed the model is actually toned down from her original design. She is the one who drew up the loli coombait model apparently and initially she wanted it to have a see through front thing without the laces, and had some black lacy panties on it.

Kinda sad too because I find her one of the best personalities in PC, but her model filters me so hard sometimes. I think she has the right attitude about a lot of this, she has good interesting stories and does a much better job of engaging with chat and responding than Airi or Erina do...but that damn model lol
Speaking of. As coombaity as Shiina's model is on the surface, from the little bits and pieces I've seen of her, she doesn't really seem to show it off a ton or do a lot of stuff that would otherwise suggest she's being like FS. I have an extreme dislike for lolis and the pedophiles that tend to stick to them like flies on shit, but it's an inevitable part of anime and vtuber culture, so if I find a vtuber whose content and personality I enjoy, and doesn't lean into the loli aspect too hard (or preferably not at all), than I think I'd just accept it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I guess it goes to show how much of a not-lolicon I am that I don't find anything either sexually appealing or even overtly sexual at all about Shiina's model. I actually didn't even notice she was practically nude until somebody pointed it out. Something about the dress and strange belts just breaks up her overall body image like dazzle camouflage on a warship and makes me see nothing instead of a yabai lewd thing.
My first thought was "Yeah, you can't even tell that the middle is see-through at first glance.", but then I looked it up again, and you kinda can. But it's still debatable and you could argue it's like spandex, until you get down to the panties but those are almost never on stream anyway. And like many have said, the model matters way less than the person behind it, and she doesn't coombait with it, so *shrug*. Edit: sometimes a 'coombait model' can be distracting and annoying though even if the person is not pandering, like the ones who put on gigantic titties that fly all over the screen with the slightest movement. Even if the person is not coombaiting, that is just absurd and distracting from the actual content.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hyde created the merch/key art for #holoweEN I checked out his work. This dude is really cracked
Hyde might just be the most powerful Hololive fanartist of them all. Hes seriously an art god. His work never misses, and hes very fast at working too, he has high quality art of new outfits out on just several hours after the reveal. With his skill level, he could easly go pro artist like Ina or Sana.

(for some reason I couln't find this piece on his twitter but its too good to not share)

Each episode seems to be made by a different artist, but they are all god tier. Whoever in management decided to commission them, fantastic choices.
1667063380778.png

While IRyS is on break, she's in this:

For those unfamiliar, this is a JP variety game show that's cut down to half an hour and subtitled for the official channel.

Kiara just said in her current Zatsu that the original recording was almost 2 hours long because those girls couln't stop tangenting and gettin off-track but she had a lot of fun recording this. Im not surprised, they are the #1 and #2 for Streaming hours in EN and the #2 in ID after Kaela.

premiere happening now.

Kiara very shortly adressed this cover, she was very happy to hear Ina again. She heard about Axels plans to cover this song and might have participated. She didnt really finish that tangent but I suppose Axel posted his open invitation in the discord server at 6am EU time and by the time she woke up, all the slots were taken.

lvl8

Pippa will be on on Kirchey and Yuri's Twitch channel in an hour

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Kiara very shortly adressed this cover, she was very happy to hear Ina again. She heard about Axels plans to cover this song and might have participated. She didnt really finish that tangent but I suppose Axel posted his open invitation in the discord server at 6am EU time and by the time she woke up, all the slots were taken.
Axel said his open invitation was booked within "5 minutes or something" (his words). It was first come first serve and Axel legit though he'd get maybe a couple slots filled (beyond Altare I presume) and then he would need to try to convince the rest to join because he was really new to Holopro at the time, so he was shocked it got filled almost immediately.

This timestamp is the start of when Axel talks about setting all this up.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Axel said his open invitation was booked within "5 minutes or something" (his words). It was first come first serve and Axel legit though he'd get maybe a couple slots filled (beyond Altare I presume) and then he would need to try to convince the rest to join because he was really new to Holopro at the time, so he was shocked it got filled almost immediately.
Seems he didn't get the memo that all Hololive talents (except HoloID) is either socially inept or not really keen on collabing with penis-haver. If anyone in Hololive have a great collab idea most of the members will be interested.

It's always @thhrang , even when it's not.

Also didn't know he was a chick.
Tis a revelation. But well, it's the internet. Always see others as males.

Get into the robot Shuba (Final)

Even Subaru wants Titanfall 3.

Every Shuba playthrough is really enjoyable.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Seems he didn't get the memo that all Hololive talents (except HoloID) is either socially inept or not really keen on collabing with penis-haver. If anyone in Hololive have a great collab idea most of the members will be interested.
This is Axel, Axel legit doesn't think or care about such boundaries unless someone outright tells him to stop personally. Axel is extrovertedly overcharged, to him you just talk to people if you want to talk to them. Axel unlike many many people, especially in this sphere, is not afraid to just ask people if he wants to do something with them.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Even Subaru wants Titanfall 3.
Anyone who has played Titanfall 2 would say this. Instead we only have Apex for the foreseeable future.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tis a revelation. But well, it's the internet. Always see others as males.
Regardless, she is thhrang and I would not fix her.

Jan K. Hater

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Thhrang got a wang? 🤔

Jan K. Hater

Piarro

Early Adopter
What if thhrang is Pippa, and all that archiving she did was her version of being True and Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom