"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Not sure if this was posted before but another one on a break. Either a coincidence or something's going on BTS, or just Halloween.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Overall it looks like it's a for-fun tournament that looks like it'll showcase people playing the game at all levels. I'm a little disappointed that there's no EN/ID rep as Taka, Rai, Rosemi, Shu and Millie are all quite good at the game. I hope they expand on it rather than have it be a one-off.
Rosemi neg diff all those bums.

Jan K. Hater

It was @thhrang , wasn't it?
@thhrang is a groomer, it must have been her.

I'm confused. How does 1 person fucking her fans tank the overall group? Just drop her or are some of the people she fucked also part of the management of the group? While there might be some ethical issues with this, why the sudden nuke? Either she leaked everyone's identities or something?
Interestingly enough he mentioned Cyberlive in that. Wasn't that where Lumi and Yuri were from? By any chance is this the girl that eventually got them to just quit? So this girl has basically skipped from small agency to small agency and everything she touches has turned to shit? So im guessing she will be popping up somewhere else because these type of people never really go away and everything they touch dies.

Oh I don't think it's abuse (adultery's dishonest, but that kinda speaks for itself); I just think she's an unstable whore. There's already multiple fans she's been letting dick her down that we know of and probably more we don't.

iirc she had some kind of management role so she might have just torched it down herself. Either way Aetheria was never a proper corpo so the individual talents are probably better off doing their own thing without having someone else's baggage following them.
RRAT! Vera shared the screens of the Cyberlivers bitching about Yuri and Lumi with one of her boytoys and he was the one that leaked it.

Seriously though, I had wondered for a while why anyone in their discord would have leaked that shit since they all seemed to agree with being pissed at Lumi and Yuri at the time. This rrat could explain that. Even if she wasn't behind that leak, I'm sure some members were bothered by having a leaker in the group and since Prussianbot came out, they'd probably just assume it was her.

I'm not sure about the timelines, but she was a head manager at some point during Cyberlive and probably took a lead role in Aetherium organizing. Someone on the secret discord mentioned she was terrible at it and that's when Lumi was doing manager stuff to carry her weight, but I'm just not familiar enough with the group myself. Whatever her role behind the scenes, she'd still be a core member of Aetherium and all the other members would have very good reason to be suspicious of her leaking shit that was finding its way to /vt/ and could contact Prussianbot for proof. If she's smart, she probably just disappeared without even contacting any of the current members.

PS: Just fully dawned on me that she was leaking the group's chats for clout with boytoys, wtf?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
kaela by @tabakko.jpg

kiara by @tabakko.jpg

Hyde has been cranking out the hits lately

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The fact my Aggressive relentless shitposting doesn't get in these angers me, a pox on your Oshi good sir.
The recaps are reserved for news and discussion one off bait posts are not usually gonna cut it sorry
Edit: actually I have one of yours I could add
Edit 2: there you go it's right at the top

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Each player designs a deck around an OCG Structure Deck archetype. Konami provides each player with a custom account that has Overall it looks like it's a for-fun tournament that looks like it'll showcase people playing the game at all levels. I'm a little disappointed that there's no EN/ID rep as Taka, Rai, Rosemi, Shu and Millie are all quite good at the game. I hope they expand on it rather than have it be a one-off.
They feared Rosemi's Altergeist deck.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Kalion

:)
Former Tsunderia now indie vtuber Matsuro Meru has yet another menhera attack and announces a break in a series of tweets that sounds like a mentally abusive girlfriend. Fans previously speculated that streaming 5 or 6 days a week, sometimes twice in one day, along with doing her full time job was going to cause this and they were right.

image_2022-10-29_101222323.png
If we started that graduation deadpool, she'd be my bet. She has, multiple times in the past, talked about how she hates her character and wants to "move on to the next chapter of (her) life".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I think this helps strengthened the evidence of Grimmi being Aero buddy as this is evidence a voice actor could put on a voice for hours with little chance of slipup.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I think this helps strengthened the evidence of Grimmi being Aero buddy as evidence a voice actor could put on voice for hours with little chance of slipup.

Dayum bro, now i wish kevin "fried fish" mcChink gave shiina a non loli-coombait model now

Brapfiend

Looks like Lumi nuked her Mortuary Assistant vod? Shame, I wanted to watch that one but had to take an early night.
Wonder why?

Jan K. Hater

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I think this helps strengthened the evidence of Grimmi being Aero buddy as this is evidence a voice actor could put on a voice for hours with little chance of slipup.

this is pretty hot ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl ngl

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Lumi nuked her Mortuary Assistant vod? Shame, I wanted to watch that one but had to take an early night.
Wonder why?
Was it up before? There's apparently a setting that automatically privates your VODs after stream so maybe that's why? I know Marimari_en has mentioned something like that when she was asked what happened to her drunk stream.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nobody tell her about Kiara

I take back what I said about her sounding like a native English speaker, Mika is undeniably an Indozoomer

This is part of her kayfabe, trying too hard to be American.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ok, so Dota 2 main tournament is on atm, and my drive to find someone I can watch and play along with is kinda coming back to me.
+ I just watched Pippa interview with Miao [Youtube], CEO of a failed UWU.TV vtuber agency, and it made me think what audience I would pursue if I had agency of my own.

So, who he have in a vtuber world? Quick google search is an immediate mood killer with only several pages of results
I see couple of dead channels, clips with no context.

And then I find this two:
Ayune Amemiya / 雨宮 愛結猫 [YouTube channel, Twitch channel, Twitter page] - a loli with a channel banner of her model in a wedding dress. You can probably guess the voice even without clicking any links, but the channel is not dead, and she is in fact playing Dota. She plays on Twitch, and posts edited footage on Youtube channel. A lot of her audience seem to be EN speaking, and she sometimes types EN messages on screen and tries to speak English from time to time.
Some sort of scuffed subtitles feature is there, but not all the time from what I've seen.

Live right now btw, and collabing with males, so maybe not as pandering as I thought!

Karveen Vark - [YouTube channel, Twitch channel, Twitter page] - when I saw twitter page, I assumed male. Proved me wrong - buff woman vtuber! Seems like nothing uploaded in a month, but she is active on Twitter, and she was talking about new emotes a week ago.

There is hope, @Dazzle , and I will try searching more later with different search engines

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

So Fallenshadow DMed Pippa, guess they're acquaintances or something
Pippa is based as always.

Tightpinch

Coade Apex legends tournament
Bunch of Sony vtubers are participating but the most interesting is team dtto.
20221029_121935.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom