"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

1666869302746929.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Are you trying to imply there are sane ones inside /vt/?
damn xenforo made me join to view attachments just so I can better craft my rrats
jk you guys are cool, remind me there's sane chuuba fans outside vt
happy 500 pages, have a Picky
I think the bar of being sane compared to /vt/ is pretty damn low tbh

braindoko

Are you trying to imply there are sane ones inside /vt/?
idk im sleep deprived
anyway if you missed it virtual singer Kaf sang the ED to the new Urusei Yatsura, give it a listen

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen looking for more help with 3D, VRchat. She really works hard behind the scene.

Interesting portfolios in replies, a lot of people there.

BTW, American Gothic painting depicts farmer and his daughter [wiki]. What are the lore implications for this image? Grandpa and mom makes sense, lol

Holoctober still going strong, I'm just too lazy to post

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I'm more annoyed at Kyo than at Twittards. He was making jokes like "Let's play Checkers and if you lose, we can play Chinese Checkers so you have an advantage." Which is fine. But when Enna dishes it back he shits on her off-stream for being "ignorant". Sure.

In fact, Enna's comment was in the middle of a bit about other livers doing terrible impressions of her, which is included in the Twitter call-out clip, so she probably wasn't even thinking about race.
Isn't he playing with fire since he's technically a Vtuber Rachel Dolezal?
Interesting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Nene and Flare had model updates and I just accepted that I'd never see their 1.0 again. I know Flare wanted her update. I don't know what, if any, input Nene had in hers. So if IRyS 1.0 doesn't ever come back I'm... not sure what that implies about what IRyS or management wanted.
Nene's was caused by the Taiwan yab and Cover subsequently deciding to pull away from the occupied territory. Flare I think doesn't like how her first model looked so they won't come back. For IRyS, she can do the AZKi approach and incorporate 1.0 to her singing like in this birthday live (timestamped shortly before the moment).

Speaking of AZKi she will have a singing+piano stream, 7PM JST before releasing a new original song an hour later

New Original song "equal"

At the same time though (7PM singing stream), is Re:AcT's Nekono Yukino with her 3D debut

Her story is quite interesting. Formerly indie Shiraishi Yukino, she caught the attention of viewers from AZKi's 48 hour "Don't Stop The Music 2" showcase. When her song was played during the broadcast (Invisible Star) she was playing Minecraft live and was surprised by the sudden influx of viewers and subscribers. She then did a watchalong of the next showcase (the 72 hour one). A few months after that she announced that she's joining Re:AcT and went on hiatus while her model was made (unfortunately also wiping her past streams except her songs).
Her current corpo assigned model was similar to the one during her indie times with the main difference being the eye colours and she's now a maid catgirl instead of just a normal catgirl. As for her content, she streams very frequently and covering a lot of themes. Singing, zatsudan, gaming, APEX, cooking, drinking, and ASMR (even though her character age is 3 years old, the big booba catgirl model lets her get away with it I guess). as well as a lot of collabs. Do have a visit if you are interested.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Pizza papa may have Benjamin Button'ed himself for whatever reason but worry not as he still got his old man soul inside of him doing all the work even for his stream thumbnail

New suichan shorts video themed around autumn (and a pun)
I miss her so much bros 😭

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now, the question is, whose hand does she want to hold?
Sleepy's? Lia's? Tenma's?
Sakana's.

I'm starting to think that maybe... maybe anime lies to us about Japanese highschool life.

Except Cromartie Highschool. That one seems dead accurate.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Clips from Tenmas Resident Evil playthrough

Someone suggested to Uruka that they do a company Mario kart Collab. She said she'd ask about it. The rage from Tenma and Pippa alone would be worth it.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
I touch grass and miss the grand entrance of @Scuddle and the 500 page mark. Goddamit

premiere happening now.

Oh how I missed her voice. You did good dingo man you did good.
wow a cunt got laid with a fan

NUKE FUCKING EVERYTHING
Now this is the kind of stuff I expect from most parasocial vtubers. Surprised we never got anything like this with queen menhera herself

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
All them vtubers be like "Hey, let's have movie or anime watchalong!"

And then there's Siska.

(note: I have no fucking idea about anything Dota 2 competitive scene)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Someone clipped the entirety of Enna's talk with chat.

apparently this is why she feels bad Screenshot - 2022-10-29T041303.180.png

clip ends at 18:45

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Making fun of white people is okay by twitter's standards, make up your mind fags.
:educateyourself:
I edited to provide a time stamped clip of Enna saying she wasn't going to do ethnic jokes anymore

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

premiere happening now.

Wasn't familiar with the original, so not what I expected. It's basically an Ina cover, but they were all really into it. Very cool.

So this is where you all have been hiding? I've been in /vt/ exile for fucking almost 3 months now thanks to my retardation and Josh locking all the accounts.
you absolute fool

paul

Early Adopter
Holoctober still going strong, I'm just too lazy to post

Since Hyde created the merch/key art for #holoweEN I checked out his work. This dude is really cracked, I love his Medieval Anya for Holoctober
FfezQNwUoAMpi9Es.jpg

Oh and the cover of Bad End Night is great, Ina is a really good Miku. Axel mentioned in his stream about the Cover that Ina planned to cover this song for a long time so she asked if she could be the Miku part (around 17:40 min). He also plans to do more big song projects up to 20 people and also all of the three parts of this song series with a changing cast. Nice behind the scene talk, very interesting:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Greetings from page 500 recap coming soon and I think half of it is gonna be Pippa PC updates lol
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

View attachment 3695

Something's up? Well, there's a Twitlonger on a literally-who account I found.

View attachment 3696
Tweet / Archive

Twitlonger Link / Twitlonger Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)
Twitlonger and Twitter seems to be nuked so good on you for the archives
Hate to be a beggar but please tell me someone has an archive of iRyS latest unarchived karaoke. I was just watching the rewind really enjoying it and it went private.

Lia was a kid when this was relevant.

Let that sink in.

I feel old now that was made during highschool

premiere happening now.

I loved how it sounded but DAMN IT DINGO BOY SUB YOUR SHIT HOW HARD IS IT TO SUB THE JP SONGS MY LORD I FEEL LIKE THE JP MEMS SUB MORE OFTEN THAN EN ON COVERS I would very much like to understand the spooky story you guys are singing please

Like I said recap soon
Anyway I just went and watched the vocaloid version to get an idea of what the story is.
I did to too but I wanted to be able to discern each lyric translation attributed to each singer and that just sounds like a headache to try and do that way
I'll just wait for a clipper to sub it and watch it again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom