"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Interesting that Fauna is the one who wrote it. Did she do the writing for her old ASMR roleplays? I have faith it'll be of quality, the woman is amazing at almost anything she does, but still, kinda surprised Cover would let her write it.
I'm pretty sure Fauna has written all of her ASMR RPs up until this point. If Jenma is the "head" manager of EN right now, I don't see her standing in any of the girls' way for content like this. She'd probably push back against JP management, though I don't see any reason in this instance why Cover would have an issue.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

:SelenHAHAhere:

Wtf is this time-stamp lmao?? This whole stream is a highlight reel of Selen quotes, including "I'm your mom now!" and "If I was chat's older sister, you guys would be having a baaaaad time." Well that's what she thinks, but Dragoons enjoy bullying.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Airi has seemingly descended into a frenzy of killing as many sims coaster attendees as possible. She needs to set the ride up a bit more so she actually starts getting people on the coaster though lol

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It is a motion comic, basically. Art by HYDE, written by Fauna. All EN girls are voicing it. 3 episodes. Merch:

Yo nice. That sounds awesome. And zi’m glad tomorrow isn’t another announcement. Also YAY MERCH

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. --
1667016254095.png
Tweet / Archive

I'm not sure what else we could have expected honestly.

EDIT: Vera's wiped her channel. I know for a fact there were videos there yesterday.

1667017216226.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
wow a cunt got laid with a fan

NUKE FUCKING EVERYTHING

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

NUKE FUCKING EVERYTHING
Great, are we going to need a DFA risk watch here as well?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I can't recall if this image ever appeared on KF but allegedly this is a pic of Nyaru that was posted on /vt/ roughly a half hour ago:

I have no idea if its real and I didn't see it searching Nyaru here.
The person in the pic really does look like they have the Peruvian phenotype where the Native American features are a bit more dominant than other Latino groups.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I can't recall if this image ever appeared on KF but allegedly this is a pic of Nyaru that was posted on /vt/ roughly a half hour ago:

The person in the pic really does look like they have the Peruvian phenotype where the Native American features are a bit more dominant than other Latino groups.
too white, less cheek, smaller nose
no match

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Great, are we going to need a DFA risk watch here as well?
And people said we wouldn't have good yabs to put down for a Vtuber VIrtual Asylum Awards 2022! :smugpipi:

When a hot plate of yab comes:
f42.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
too white, less cheek, smaller nose
no match
Could be an older image, wasn't supplied with a date taken.
As for the gif, its blurry but I see some similar shapes in the face. Maybe its from one of her trips to Japan some years ago, the sticker on the drink looks to be in Japanese.

Also Nyaru's webcam exposure and colors is a bit off.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Hmmm, might as well link today's images/video clip of Nyaru for comparison:
https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-11579
https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-11604
I'd be more inclined to compare to the skin tone of her vtuber model personally if you're worried the webcam is off; maybe that's a poor choice, but it's a thought of mine. Maybe the picture itself is overexposed.

kestraline

Early Adopter

NUKE FUCKING EVERYTHING
And it's not as if this hasn't happened before with vtubers. Koopa railed a fan as well if people remember that?

Last edited:

Severtonius

So this is where you all have been hiding? I've been in /vt/ exile for fucking almost 3 months now thanks to my retardation and Josh locking all the accounts.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Interesting that Fauna is the one who wrote it. Did she do the writing for her old ASMR roleplays? I have faith it'll be of quality, the woman is amazing at almost anything she does, but still, kinda surprised Cover would let her write it.
At least they let her do it instead of hiring some random famous jap who doesn't even speak english and will make everything sound fucking awkward and also probably delay the project by 6 months. While fauna may not be the best writer she does know the others pretty well and i trust that she will capture their personalities better than some random freelancer.
So this is where you all have been hiding? I've been in /vt/ exile for fucking almost 3 months now thanks to my retardation and Josh locking all the accounts.
May i inquire as to how you found out about where we went?

Severtonius

May i inquire as to how you found out about where we went?
Got in contact with one of the more public members of the Kiwi Farms VT community. If they want to say something they can. Wanted to wait until KF was operationally normal again but it wasn't happening, so sheer desperate move on my part.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Here's when Nyaru asked for names for what became Kevin.

And it's not as if this hasn't happened before with vtubers. Koopa railed a fan as well if people remember that?
Some guy named spacer, right? https://archive.alice.al/vt/search/text/koopa met up/ Who knows what actually went on, but she wasn't making a body count.
Yep, thought you were in the discussion group for this place? (was on KF) I guess you missed it when the ancestral home was sinking. You've read the rules, welcome, do what floats your boat in them.

E: if you're looking for a fun activity, you could do a word replace scavenger hunt, figure out what The Horned Rat is

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Got in contact with one of the more public members of the Kiwi Farms VT community. If they want to say something they can. Sheer desperation on my part.
It was @thhrang , wasn't it?

kestraline

Early Adopter
Here's when Nyaru asked for names for what became Kevin.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom