"You are neurodivergent"Amanogawa Shiina (to Titanosaurus)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's basically how he always sounds lol
True but it's more noticeable here, it's one thing during the interview streams where that's the pace they're going at, but right now it's just distracting. Michael sounds a bit nervous but at least he's engaging with the stream.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
And people called me a madman for saying that Kevin fails upwards.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Michael "Your viewers will be able to talk to you"
NO, FUCK, WHYD YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!

noone did, everyone already knew sakana is an idiot

Edit: What Wonders ai is supposed to be at this point? Is it fallguys deathrun thing or is it chatbot with 3d pippa or is it some chat app like vr chat????

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wasn't there a journo who claimed they were an orphan but their parents died when they were over 20 years old?

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Watching the Dear Feeder's stream this morning kind of bummed me out (though it was cool that he showed off the Where's Waldo picture that was posted earlier in this thread). I need something to cheer me up, let's see what my favorite parasocial vtuber fan Daniel has been up to:

Oh ......well....that didn't make me feel better at all....

Um here's a picture of a vtuber and a cute dino as consolation
Ange_Katrina_and_Dino_by_theamazingspino.jpg

New KAP video later today, I knpw there is some cross over in fan bases:

EDIT: Turns out this is kind of on topic as you can see Pippa in the background of the courtroom scene from about 36:30 onward, she's next to the other famous (hammerhead) shark girl.

Also, don't remember how many here also posted in the metal thread in the homeland but I remember many people there were eagerly awaiting this guy's return and since I have nowhere else to share this:

Also that was an extremely short Pippa stream, damn.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
After listening to this I'm starting to feel like that's true for Michael as well with how much handholding Pippa and Tenma have to do to make these two squinties come off as vaguely competent.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Dare I say based homophobic rabbit?

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
The Nyaru vod from earlier is relisted, she turned comments off but that seems to be the only change I've noticed. Rewatching for more autistic weeaboo girl cutesy antics.
She removed the face dox, there's a large jump from her intro countdown to before she does the "I fucked up" dance.

Early Adopter
MICHAEL "I had to go through 20 hours of pippa talking, it was hell... I couldnt understand what you are saying!"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"I will create a feature where Pippa will kiss you." - Michael

Michael you sick fuck, do you not realize the power you hold in your hands?

"Otsucwinge" - Also Michael
Is he gonna join Gen 3?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
"Otsukwinge." - Michael, Wonders.AI, 2022-10-28

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
After listening to this I'm starting to feel like that's true for Michael as well with how much handholding Pippa and Tenma have to do to make these two squinties come off as vaguely competent.
I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt in that he just sounds inexperienced in talking on stream and having WELL MICHAEL WHAT ABOUT THAT MICHAEL??? in his ear probably isn't making it easier.

Fish needs to be yelled at like eight times before he even acknowledges what's being said, guy might as well be asleep.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Early Adopter
Wow i missed pippa so much you wont believe

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS OVER ALREADY?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm willing to give him benefit of the doubt in that he just sounds inexperienced in talking on stream and having WELL MICHAEL WHAT ABOUT THAT MICHAEL??? in his ear probably isn't making it easier.

Fish needs to be yelled at like eight times before he even acknowledges what's being said, guy might as well be asleep.
Yeah, fish had like seven lines total in this steam, and three of them were "Uhhhh what are we talking about?"

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I don't know, he had a whole interview already so he should have really been aware that he's going to need to step up his public speaking game.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Have we gotten any reactions from the clingy takodachis yet? They can't be too happy about her oshi singing alongside XY chromosome havers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom