"Omg you are so responsible hooooly shit~ I think I committed tax fraud last year."Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tenma, clown cadaver: "Do the pantsu honk?"

:whatastory:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

premiere happening now.

I like it. I was surprised that Regus sings so well, although I really shouldn't be.

Surprised there wasn't more Vesper all things considered. Ina was the star and she carried well, I like how it builds from slow, quiet start to a loud, fast finish.

EDIT:
Tenma, clown cadaver: "Do the pantsu honk?"
Somebody tell @Clown Penis Tenma has a question for him.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I like it. I was surprised that Regus sings so well, although I really shouldn't be.

Surprised there wasn't more Vesper all things considered. Ina was the star and she carried well, I like how it builds from slow, quiet start to a loud, fast finish.
Yeah, Ina improved her singing a lot.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Surprised there wasn't more Vesper all things considered.
I'm just happy he was in the cover, even if just for a little bit. He's still very insecure about his singing skills and it's really cool that he tagged along.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lol now Lia is making a point and bringing Rinmama in.

Rinmama: It's bold of you to assume I'm not already a brony
Lia: GTFO!
It's bold of you to assume that I'm not already a brony.
-Rinmama
Rinmama has appeared a few times on her stream and I really enjoy her, she is really funny and often says yab shit to embarrass Lia, its pretty great.

None of you faggets showed Pippa what happens to the 4090's power connector. I hope someone does, holy shit.
The roasting GPU indeed.
Breaking news, local rabbit turned vtuber dies in a housefire when her PC catches fire and all the trash and mold fuel the fire until the whole house burns down.

I dont get why Cimrai brings up her daughter too much, she even co streams with her after once saying she had issues connecting with her at some point or some shit, afaik it was back on the farms
Because she is an attention whore. Something I learned from the whole lolicon drama that happened with her is that all she does is fabricated to get her pity likes because she panders to the same cancel-culture crowd that loves this shit. The same crowd that will instantly turn on her when if she happens to step out of line.

Not sure if this was posted before (happened yesterday, but most of you don't really watch or care about em)
1667010701515.png

1667011138286.png

The cute Jewish loli is out. I believe she mentioned that its because she can't fulfill her stream hours (isn't military service mandatory over there?). I only managed to catch a few of her streams and shes a bit low energy but very cute nevertheless. She had not streamed in over a month.

Some interesting things to note for those that might be out of the loop:
1. This company will have their EN group debut early November.
2. One of the Gen 1 girls collabed with Lia a few days ago.
3. Pippa shares art mama with one of the other Gen 1 girls

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Vesper offered to help Axel pay for the cost of doing the cover (Axel declined the offer). Vesper may claim to be fine being alone, but it's clear he's really happy to have friends.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
(isn't military service mandatory over there?)
Women get desk jobs with normal hours, and autism gets you exempt according to a friend of mine, so I don't think that's it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Women get desk jobs with normal hours, and autism gets you exempt according to a friend of mine, so I don't think that's it.
I mean I’ve seen a certain video of Hila Klein’s time in the IDF. I don’t know if it’s all desk jobs.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

hashtag shows it’s Halloween related

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
A teaser to come back tomorrow? Just show it today, what's the difference?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It is a motion comic, basically. Art by HYDE, written by Fauna. All EN girls are voicing it. 3 episodes. Merch:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
It is a motion comic, basically. Art by HYDE, written by Fauna. All EN girls are voicing it. 3 episodes. Merch:
About time they venture out and do more projects like these and really leverage the character kayfabe and their captured audience's enthusiasm for lore and inter-character story. Goodness knows there's a huge appetite for it just from the amount of support and engagement that fan-projects like Mazumaro's Ina vs. Myth, the recent Detective Diarie's short by Crash Landing Studios and various fan-illustrated comics/doujins are getting.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Interesting that Fauna is the one who wrote it. Did she do the writing for her old ASMR roleplays? I have faith it'll be of quality, the woman is amazing at almost anything she does, but still, kinda surprised Cover would let her write it.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

premiere happening now.

Ah. One of my favorite songs from the classic era of vocaloid. Not a bad cover, though I do think I like the original vocaloid version better. Probably just because I've heard it too many times though.

The "aaa~re" at ~2:40 had me laughing though.

Wild cameo at the end got a second laugh. Sasuga.

hashtag shows it’s Halloween related

Sure was nice of Sana to graduate so that HoloEN could have a nice and even 10 members.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Well her cover of "Cute na Kanajo" is #3 and Holoween Episodes are #4. That's Fauna's October surprises.

945492896474333294.webp

Also last time I checked numbers only around 20% of viewers had found the secret ending for her latest ASMR roleplay. She's got writing chops, but I wonder if it's a bit high-brow for average Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom