"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Gura's at the multiplayer part, whats the over under on stream snipers ruining her game?

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 3813
When Lia randomly started saying the lyrics to Ram Ranch. I hope she does a deep dive on that.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
None of you faggets showed Pippa what happens to the 4090's power connector. I hope someone does, holy shit.
The roasting GPU indeed.
Shiina did.
1667005719552.png

Fish's being deepfried right from the start. Get your shit together sakana.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fishman just said he copied Fall Guys. Lawsuit incoming

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stream off to a good start, Pippa is properly unhinged. Fish is properly cucked.

Now, the question is, whose hand does she want to hold?
Sleepy's? Lia's? Tenma's?
> Be Sleepy, try to help friend out during their tough time.
> Go to carnival and have a good time
> Things are looking up.
> Friend falls in love with you
> Not into mold
> Innocent helping hand now is being turned into unwanted handholding

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Michael's AR game's keeping a solid 20fps by the look of it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi is so freaked out by the game she's barely made any progress. She taped napkins to her screen to obscure the "scary" game earlier and took a photo and shared it on stream.

Now she just got on discord and got Airi to agree to join her.

As I was typing Airi just started talking. EDIT: Another one joined too, I don't recognize the voice. EDIT: It's Shiina. EDIT: Dude, Shiina just ducked out because at first she didn't know Lumi was streaming and just talked with her normal voice, lol.

EDIT: Remi joined.

EDIT: Remi: "Rigor Mortis? Isn't that a show? Oh, it's Rick and Morty."

EDIT: They're squealing and laughing like crazy. Lumi seems to bring that out in other vtubers.

EDIT: Airi asked why the bodies have undergarments, and the "discussion" turned to necrophilia. It was inevitable, really.
Earlier Lumi talked about how she has a fear of old people and, especially clowns. Just now they saw a body in clown makeup and they all freaked out so much that Remi actually left without a word. LOL this stream!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So i saw this on the TL

All of this autism that spotted out of a single comment is probably the most retarded thing in a while imo
For all the schizos that pop around HoloEN they still all got away with saying Nigga in the past while one single crude stereotype gets all the usual suspects in a tizzy
I hope Enna long term doesnt get shit on but i cant help but feeling that some parts of NijiEN built the fanbase to be that way

I only got the tweet because i follow Cimrai (ex semi big coomer vtuber that ragequit after arguing with lolicons)

I dont get why Cimrai brings up her daughter too much, she even co streams with her after once saying she had issues connecting with her at some point or some shit, afaik it was back on the farms

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Michael's AR game's keeping a solid 20fps by the look of it.
Small indie company, now buy fishboxes for a chance to unlock pixel art feet pics of your oshi.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Fishman is the most unprepared of all of them. Literally started the stream with 0 battery.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So i saw this on the TL

I only got the tweet because i follow Cimrai (ex semi big coomer vtuber that ragequit after arguing with lolicons)

I dont get why Cimrai brings up her daughter too much, she even co streams with her after once saying she had issues connecting with her at some point or some shit, afaik it was back on the farms

How the absolute fuck can anyone tolerate that? Zentreya is a lot easier to listen to then that shit. Fucking clout chasing, virtue signaling grifters.

Also, Yamanbas

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They're imagining the smell on stream now. :depressedtako:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Small indie company, now buy fishboxes for a chance to unlock pixel art feet pics of your oshi.
Careful, fishman might steal Miao's idea to make vtuber branded onaholes with fakku

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Sakana is going to get his car charger mid-stream
Jesus-fucking-Christ.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
This Pippa AR is reminding me of the old Twilight Zone bit where the child becomes omnipotent.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jesus-fucking-Christ.
I'm convinced he's the stupidest but also luckiest man on earth. This game is scuffed as fuck, but having something like Wonder AI just drop into his lap, as well as the talent he has access to, is crazy.

This Pippa AR is reminding me of the old Twilight Zone bit where the child becomes omnipotent.
You mean omniPippatent?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jesus-fucking-Christ.
He really sounds like he doesn't want to be there, it's kinda cathartic hearing the girls shitting on him.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I mean you can argue she sent the pig back to the cornfield...

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
He really sounds like he doesn't want to be there, it's kinda cathartic hearing the girls shitting on him.
That's basically how he always sounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom