"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

The Mafumafu clone thats for sure.Also i am suprised one of these guys decided to not participate.Looking really quick at his channel:Kirschtaria Needs APEX like a drug.I guess its a good move to burn your career for a 34 year old pussy?
Skip one tournament and brag to all your friends forever that you banged "that idol chick from hololive", or participate in the tournament and have her eternal hatred for "betrayal" and spending the next couple years trying to find as much dirt on you as possible? Neither these two nor her are thinking with their heads in this situation

Kalion

:)
highly doubt it shes still recovering from her surgery after all
The only thing that makes me not so sure it's just a recovering hiatus is that she often talks about how her entire family depends on her for money and how she's the sole breadwinner.
She wouldn't turn off superchats and memberships without having some sort of other income, right?

Edit. Indefinite hiatus announced. Maybe she got hired the same place as Hanabi.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The only thing that makes me not so sure it's just a recovering hiatus is that she often talks about how her entire family depends on her for money and how she's the sole breadwinner.
She wouldn't turn off superchats and memberships without having some sort of other income, right?
she did say that her problems are mostly gone now healthwise and probably financial wise(take this with a grain of salt) and the only problems that she currently has is mental at the moment

also apparently the cyst was so big that the doctor apparently felt it from her butt
jesus

and she sounds happy since her return so we can still have some hope

edit:you were right my guy it was an indefinite hiatus to properly heal up i think

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Man, I don't know, at this point I just feel bad about Mikeneko. Getting blocked from any opportunity to collaborate, hope she's not a NEET who shuts herself in and have no one to talk to or we'll not be seeing her ever again indefinitely in a really bad way.

I'm not defending her past actions but, it's just a pity. It's like getting invited to a party and when you arrive they throw you out to the mud in front of everyone.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
That's pretty messed up in my opinion. Just don't invite her or do your reps first, retard nips. Those guys seemed very supportive and I appreciate that from them. I'm no mknk lover, but I don't want her to get done dirty like that if it can be avoided.

Awoogers

purin guerilla

so i know there are a few people here who watch and appreciate this doggo so ill put out some things that i got from the guerilla here

-shes mostly fine now healthwise though shes still recovering from her surgery and by her words the only problem that she has now is mental

-her cyst was apparently big enough to be felt by her doctor from her butt

-before she ended stream she announced that she was gonna go on an indefinite hiatus this september but she didnt go too deep into it shes just gonna say it on the day itself and maybe people will have questions and she can answer

-she says its just indefinite and shes gonna come back one day

ill miss this dog man and i hope she heals herself

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The thread is dying in 27 pages. I refuse to waste the rest of our existence with Miguel Russian Neko de Naza. So ill follow the steps of @Ensok.

Please show me your favorite clip/moment/stream since you've became a vtuber fan.

I'll start

That time Miko logged onto minecrqft just so Sora would have a live audience while singing. I love hololive

More of an ongoing series/snippets from a set of streams but the Neighbor war was fun

As for favorite clips well, Indonesia is in Indonesia

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Doctor Kayfabe

I would have thought Fauna at the very least would be a good cook since being vegan means she has to prepare for her own food most of the time.
Being vegan also means she doesn't typically prepare real food, so there's no guarantee the experience translates.
So everything she does is bad? Doing GFE, bad. Collabing with male, bad.

People shits on rushineko for not moving on but the same people that criticize her for that keeps on talking about what she did 2 years ago. Who is not moving on now?
Speaking just for myself, I'm not making a good/bad value judgment on it in this instance; my personal feelings on unicorns and GFE pandering are irrelevant to the specifics of this situation. With that out of the way, if she wanted to cultivate a GFE audience then yes, collabing with males is exceptionally stupid from a business direction standpoint.

The key point however, is that beyond just being not very smart, she very probably has some kind of mental illness. What she needs is an intervention and about 6 months or a year away from the internet because there is no rehabilitating her image as an unstable person who is also a business risk, so her best hope is to disappear for a while and try again when memories have had a chance to fade. In order to reduce the possibility that she will immediately fuck it up again, this needs to be coupled with some thorough mental health treatment, therapy, etc. The chances this will actually happen are almost nil. The chances she has any friends who would try to make this happen are probably close to nil. The likelihood of casual onlookers or fans being able to make that happen is absolutely zero. The only thing left to do is to throw up one's hands and watch it like a slow motion train wreck, commenting and marveling upon it in all it's sad, stupid, and mystifying wonder.
Im really not surprised, Cover probably went "is her or us" and the organizer is not going to sacrifice Cover good graces for Miguel, wonder if something would have changed if she went as Nazuna and not as Mikeneko
I wouldn't be too quick to blame Cover; not only are there people connected to mafu involved, the circumstances surrounding her firing are enough to render her persona non grata to any Japanese company in her industry that wants to present itself as legitimate.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I'll start

When Lapu chan was sleepy but Gozaru and Kanbu helped her anyways :D
HoloX LOVE

Awoogers

i know i hate nijisanji and what riku did to it in the recent times but back when my oshi was still there i was a big fan

this was the moment her seiso filter got turned off

the time where she absolutely became a fucking monkey

and last but not the least the time where she had her 3d collabs

and this for good measure

Ensok

Early Adopter

I'll start

Kiara showing Gura the usual room:

Because not only was it hilarious but it happened right after their Outlast collab where Kiara was terrified the entire time. And then she just turns around and shows Gura this horror.

And I couldn't find a clip of the best part so it's just the compilation of the entire round but this Holostars Among Us collab contains my favorite moment of any hololive/holostars Among Us game:

I was lucky to be watching this live on Roberu's stream and it really cant be understated how hilarious the finish is. Astel accusing Oga of being the imposter, and everyone, including Roberu and his chat, being completely dumbfounded by it. And then Roberu's laughter when the round ends and he and Shien win. The entire round was pretty damn funny but the ending was the cherry on top. I don't know Japanese so I didn't fully understand what was happening at first, everyone in Roberu's chat thought they were done for but then Astel accuses Oga. It was amazing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man, I don't know, at this point I just feel bad about Mikeneko. Getting blocked from any opportunity to collaborate, hope she's not a NEET who shuts herself in and have no one to talk to or we'll not be seeing her ever again indefinitely in a really bad way.

I'm not defending her past actions but, it's just a pity. It's like getting invited to a party and when you arrive they throw you out to the mud in front of everyone.
I said it before the girl is radioactive to corpos. It's just part of the japanese autism to memory hole people and make their lives as hard as possible to keep others in line. Her only real chance to be in a corpo is to stick to vhoeshow because no oriental in their right mind will get someone like her because things like these will happen when other corpos are involved.
Rushia you stooooopid whore all you had to do was sit your ass down for a weekend :Vesper-UNHINGED:

niggaphil

I'll start

this clip is the founder of western vtuber fanbase

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I'll start

It's been a few crazy years, it's hard to choose. Here's a few of my favorites.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

I'll start

brought to you by @Azehara

Also the lia clip of her laughing at xalabussy, can't find it atm.

Also his clips hitting my algo dragged me down this hellhole of mentally ill women

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
But then in her own solo stream after that she decide that it was a good time to talk about Gura's fans being unwelcoming towards her? I can't remember her exact words (I can't find the clip of that), nor do I know exactly the purpose of her even talking about that. She might be trying to explain the lack of collabs between them at that point? She might have been one-guy'ed? In any case, I have definitely seen people using her words to attack the chumbuds, even though for that instance they literally did nothing wrong, a "controversy" out of nothing.
Im pretty sure this refers to this incident: KF Link

Burnt Fish said:
It's probably going to be stupid with context but expect noise about orange woman as she I guess made some comments about not leaving comments in Gura's chat anymore because Gura's fans told her to go away and "don't watch any other EN besides gura"

(Deleted) Streamable Link, Title: "Kiara says Gura fans hate Hololive"

Stream is still ongoing so no better clip that I know of but the way this is cut it sounds like there's probably a wider discussion around it. and the title of the clip does not exactly strike me as someone being impartial.

glanced and /vt/ is already broken out into "orange woman bad" vs "chumpedos hate hololive"
You are correct, the clip leaves out multiple important things.

Stream (Timestamp is 01:47:02)
Kiara says the following, the part included in the clip is highlighted:

"... and then i was just randomly up when i was watching her stream (note: gura streams at 2 am her time) and then i commented and normally im gonna be honest like i have noticed a long time before when i commented in her chat i saw like one or two stupid comments in the chat being like 'go away kiara' or shit like that and that honestly is just- i dont know its not very welcomming so i stopped commenting since then. i mean usually she streams during a time where im not really up for watching streams anyway. yeah i think you know its not her fault or so but her- her viewers- theres a lot of viewers that dont watch any other hololive english member i think haha soo sometimes hmm i guess there- they might not be so welcomming sometimes. its okay though i just dont know ever since then so... welcome. but then yesterday- it was yesterday- or was it the day before yesterday? uhmm i didnt notice such a thing and gura was quite chatty and excited so hmm that was nice and you know how- she said she likes my sims 4 playthroughs... (goes on about a mod for sims 4 multiplayer and asked for permissions)"

paule said:
Oh the drama, THE DRAMA
MannyD  sc.jpg
You can' t make this shit up
Which lead to this, the "experts" in this thread (A) grabbing the comments of guras last stream on 4th december (2 days ago) and looking for mean comments.

Overall, i think it would have been better if kiara didn't mention it or did not get hurt by it in the first place, but if anything she tried to highlight that the situation has improved since then and she feels welcome again in guras chat.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Another Asmon video about Holocure "My Favorite Game".

I'll start

I'm glad the frequency of superchats like this have gone down in popularity, I remember early on it would feel like people purely tried to make up sob stories to get her to cry. But moments like this sold me on Watame as my oshi.

And then there's this clip from the first full stream I ever watched of her. Thinking, wow, she's so dedicated... Streaming for over 8 hours just to prove to herself that she could beat it, I also membered to her that stream. Only to find out that 8-hour streams were basically the norm. (And soon afterward learning the context about what she was going through with Coco's suspension made it even more special)

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

I'll start

Favorite moments here:
A little ways into the clip Miko just cries tears of joy because she loves where she's at.

Gura cooms because Dante is so cool

I like that Ame can be so straightforward with her feelings when she wants to, but I enjoy that it usually happens during Gura's birthday stuff lol.

Edit: Adding more AmeSame stuff because they are my favorite things about vtubers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom